It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do we know that the rothschilds own the bank of england?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
hello

ive been hearing from numerous places that the bank of england is a private bank owned by the rothschilds...so..i did a search and stumbled across another thread on another board where a user simply wrote them an email asking who they really are...he got this answer:

The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and was established as a corporate body by Royal Charter under the Bank of England Act 1694. The Bank was nationalised on 1 March 1946, and gained operational independence to set interest rates in 1997 (the Bank of England Act 1998 Part II sets out the responsibilities and objectives of the Bank in relation to monetary policy).

The Bank is a public sector institution, wholly-owned by the government, but accountable to Parliament. The entire capital of the Bank is, in fact, held by the Treasury solicitor on behalf of HM Treasury. Each year, the Bank is required to submit its Report and Accounts to Parliament, via the Chancellor of the Exchequer. For more information you may be interested to see the Bank’s latest Report and Accounts, which can be found on our website at:

www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/annualreport/index.htm

As to the supposed ‘Rothschild’ connection, I don’t know why people should think that the family own us. But a number of the Rothschilds have served on the Bank’s Court of Directors over the years.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
now..also on this board someone asked how that can actually make sense..if this is true...why would a government lend money to itself at interest?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Perhaps this internet/conspiracy theory does not apply to England. I can't really say that I know.

Personally, I have never stated that the bank belongs to the Rothschild's (although I do believe they are part owners) of the US central bank.

However, I know that 'ownership' is a closely guarded 'trade secret' - and of course, I can't imagine WHY one must conceal the principle beneficiaries of a profit-making institution. [/sarcasm]

In today's corporately-governed world, there are so many ways to distance one business entity from their roots, it's astounding. Aside from small family or coop businesses, it seems like all companies are 'owned' or 'affiliated' by some unclear mechanism to one another.

It seems made even more evident when you consider that transnational corporations benefit from avoiding taxation (for the large part) due to their 'transnational' status, while being afforded the privileges and protections of native corporations since they operate in our country.

Can this be the way it was 'meant to be'?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

They either sit directly on the board of directors, or a proxy does.

The vast majority are families of the Committee of 300.

They do not solo the control, it has been spread to a few families
that have married amongst themselves.

Rockefeller's for example are related to the Rothschild's via a
female that married into the Rockefeller's.

It takes a little more research than one might think to find the
interconnecting threads.

It is "really" hard to belive it all, but watch "Empire of the City"
and you will get an idea what is going on and why.

Most ppl will find it too hard to believe, as did I at first til I verified
a great deal of what is there.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
During the battle of Waterloo in the early 1800's - Baron Nathan Rothschild spread a rumour that England had lost the battle while also selling his almost all his shares on the London stock exchange.

This speculation started a cascade of selling and the UK market crashed almost overnight, Rothschild bought massive amounts of stocks in various institutions penny on the pound before news spread that England had won and confidence was somewhat restored in the market.

The cascade that Rothschild had started caused the first ever banking sector liquidity crisis.. At the time, the Rothschild family had enough money to pump into the system to avert a depression... similar to the US bailout but with actual money.

In return for saving the Empires economy, the Rothschilds had demanded a number of returns on investment from the British monarchy. They were given ownership of the city of London (The 600 odd acre london financial district through which the vast majority of the worlds money is transferred daily), he also pushed for the creation of a fiat money system in the Bank of England and the Empire's economy amongst other things.

It was convenient that when the market had crashed, Rothschild was bought a massive amount of Bank Of England shares - possibly even majority but that is hard to ascertain.

The Rothschild family are a pretty large, wealthy and influential family. When you get to that level of wealth and business, being large shareholders in massive central banks is not that big a feat.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Dermo]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
During the battle of Waterloo in the early 1800's - Baron Nathan Rothschild spread a rumour that England had lost the battle while also selling his almost all his shares on the London stock exchange.

This speculation started a cascade of selling and the UK market crashed almost overnight, Rothschild bought massive amounts of stocks in various institutions penny on the pound before news spread that England had won and confidence was somewhat restored in the market.

The cascade that Rothschild had started caused the first ever banking sector liquidity crisis.. At the time, the Rothschild family had enough money to pump into the system to avert a depression... similar to the US bailout but with actual money.

In return for saving the Empires economy, the Rothschilds had demanded a number of returns on investment from the British monarchy. They were given ownership of the city of London (The 600 odd acre london financial district through which the vast majority of the worlds money is transferred daily), he also pushed for the creation of a fiat money system in the Bank of England and the Empire's economy amongst other things.

It was convenient that when the market had crashed, Rothschild was bought a massive amount of Bank Of England shares - possibly even majority but that is hard to ascertain.

The Rothschild family are a pretty large, wealthy and influential family. When you get to that level of wealth and business, being large shareholders in massive central banks is not that big a feat.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Dermo]

hi..yes..but they claim they were nationalized in the 40s..

i have read however that the british government didnt have any money to 'buy' the bank of the rothschilds...so they paid in some other form..not sure if i understand exactly what happened...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

As to the supposed ‘Rothschild’ connection, I don’t know why people should think that the family own us. But a number of the Rothschilds have served on the Bank’s Court of Directors over the years.

Well what do you mean the 'supposed' Rothschild connection... It's no secret, he said it himself.

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

So much for this "supposed" connection...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

They either sit directly on the board of directors, or a proxy does.

The vast majority are families of the Committee of 300.

They do not solo the control, it has been spread to a few families
that have married amongst themselves.

Rockefeller's for example are related to the Rothschild's via a
female that married into the Rockefeller's.

It takes a little more research than one might think to find the
interconnecting threads.

It is "really" hard to belive it all, but watch "Empire of the City"
and you will get an idea what is going on and why.

Most ppl will find it too hard to believe, as did I at first til I verified
a great deal of what is there.

Pay attention here, this person knows exactly what they are talking about. The Rothschild family has been the proxy owners of the banking industry for a good many years now, and they will eventually own the enter world unless they are exposed.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine

Originally posted by alienesque

Well what do you mean the 'supposed' Rothschild connection... It's no secret, he said it himself.

Nathan Rothschild said (1777-1836): "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."

So much for this "supposed" connection...

you misunderstood..that was the reply from the bank of england when asked if they are owned by the rothschilds...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So are we to believe a mountain of documentation on the British banking system or a quip made by a Rothschild 200 years ago?

MF

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well I heard in the news that the UK is bailing out their banks so that alone tells you that somebody's wealth is about to be protected at the expenses of the population.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Pay attention here, this person knows exactly what they are talking about. The Rothschild family has been the proxy owners of the banking industry for a good many years now, and they will eventually own the enter world unless they are exposed.

They HAVE been exposed time and time again...

Rothschild, Bilderberg, TriLateral Commission, CFR, etc-- etc--- etc---

ALL YOU CAN DO IS TELL & KEEP POSTING AND SPREADING THE WORD

What else is there? Yelling at them at Bilderberg conferences?

Maybe we should infiltrate them. Date a Rothschild hottie...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Not quite linking the rothchilds to the BofE but this video explains how banks and police forces, all government bodies basicly, are PRIVETE BUIUSNESSES!

uk.youtube.com...

prooving the rothscilds owership of the BofE would be hard but its easy to prove they are private comapies not owned by the government.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

The Rothschild family has been the proxy owners of the banking industry for a good many years now, and they will eventually own the enter world unless they are exposed.

I'm guessing you mean "entire" world.

When did they take control of Asian and Middle East banks?

Well now that they're exposed is somebody going to arrest them and charge them with something? Anti-trust? No law I've ever heard of that says you can't own the entire world.

Might be a good thing. When they own everything there will be nothing left to go after. Maybe they'll start spreading the wealth around.

The guys who own what's left haven't been generous anyway.

MF

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mrphilosophias

Sorry to necro this thread, but I was researching the matter, and came across another great source, including original newspaper clippings.

There is evidence of the conflicting reports...one day all things will be revealed.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmiichael

Well now that they're exposed is somebody going to arrest them and charge them with something? Anti-trust? No law I've ever heard of that says you can't own the entire world.

Might be a good thing. When they own everything there will be nothing left to go after. Maybe they'll start spreading the wealth around.

MF

Actually without a doubt the events precipitating the Aldrich–Vreeland Act and the federal reserve act wreak of betrayal of public trust and conflict of interest most likely in violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act of 1890. The Pujo committee found such abuses and violation of the law among the north american banking cartel. Reason did not prevail that day it would seem.

What's worse is the events let led up to the Bank Panic of 1907 seem to revolve around a failed scheme to corner the copper market. Why in the world would Heinz in his right mind think he could corner the copper market? I have evidence to suggest that the Rothschilds had a significant hand in the worlds copper market at the time. Some estimates put their control of the worlds copper at 40%. What does this all have to do with the advent of electricity and the demand for copper wires?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmiichael

MF

re: the middle east. Look into the Balfour declaration, and Walter Rothschild. If I had to guess I would venture this might be relevant. Also what sort of banking was the ottoman empire into?

top topics

join