It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL George "Dubya" Bush tribute!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's funny how he managed to fool so many people into thinking he was stupid, when he was a highly intelligent CIA actor (trained by Daddy, no doubt).

That gave him the ability to say things in front of the nation that he actually meant, and all the fooled people just thought "there goes dumb George screwing up again"...

"It's amazing I won.I was running against peace,prosperity,and incumbency."

"If this were a dictatorship,it'd be a heck of a lot easier,just so long as I'm the dictator."

"I don't know where bin Laden is.I have no idea and really don't care.It's not that important.It's not our priority."

"See,in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in,to kind of catapult the propaganda."

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th."

"This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base."

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it." --after being asked whether the war on terror was winnable.

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace."

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

And, last, but most important.

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."

He meant precisely what he said people. To all those who thought he was a fool, you were the fool.

[edit on 21/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Paul, everything's a conspiracy to you.. what's new! But hey, you're take on Dubya is hilarious!

IRM

[edit on 21/1/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Everything is a conspiracy. People are just so dumbed down they don't realise it.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

if that's the case, he's a comic genius.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Laughter tracks. I HATE them. They're for idiots who need to be told when to laugh.

That said, he's a mine of comic material.

I saw a new one last night - "We want to make this country a more literate, a hopefuller place."

Priceless.

And there was one I saw a while ago, I tried to find it on YouTube but no luck so far. What was brilliant was - and this was on the BBC 10pm main news programme - they left a loooong paulse after he stopped speaking so you could hear the crickets chirp. The actual statement went something like:

"I know that people are worried about rising gas prices. We are, too. And we don't want our citizens... uh... [unbelievably long pause] ...being gassed."

I also like to see him bump his head on the Preidential helicopter.

And no, he's not a genius. I'm too lazy to look it up and provide a link, but there was a psychologist - Canadian if memory serves - who analysed his speeches and noted that when he was talking about retribution and violence he was relatively lucid. It's when he had to talk about touchy-feely things, like putting food on one's family, that his brain would just lose interest and wander off into fantasyland, leaving his mouth on its own to spew random garbage.

Genius? No. Sock puppet? Yes, but Obama will be more convincing.

Someone should create an archive of ALL of his comedy moments. That should be his legacy, more than any ludicrous self-serving library. As a memorial for someone who can barely speak, let alone read, it'd be singularly inappropriate. Unless it had just one book: The Pet Goat.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The sheer disgust on the German chancellor Angela merkel's face says it all...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

That said, he's a mine of comic material.

Exactly... if he didn't do this stuff... we would have nothing!!
Many of the news readers on all channels have bee n showing clips and just laughing at him over here (uk) and many of the stand-ups are moaning cos their source of material is leaving the white house...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah. Unless Obama distinguishes himself with some sort of sex scandal like Clinton, the comics will have little to go on. He's bland and beige and he'll toe the line... I caught the tail end of a thing on BBC3 which is where I saw the "hopefuller" quote and saw him clout his head geting into the Prez Chopper, which was brilliant.

And why would you want to give Merkel a shoulder rub?

Actually, one of my favourite things is the Bush/Blair mash-up to "Gay Bar" by the electric six. Ever seen it? One day soon I'll learn to embed, until then you'll just have to click on this link to watch it.

If you haven't seen it, it is brilliant. The song might have been made for this video, in fact, especially given the rumours about both men. Did you know TB's nickname at Oxford (or Cambridge, I'm not going to look it up) was "Bambi"? And if you look around you'll find some similar rumours to do with Dubya. One of his press aides ran a gay contact agency and is said to have spent some time alone with TB when he visited Washington.

And I can (eeuuwww) imagine the two warmongers having a somewhat sublimated relationship. I actually hope there's a special hell reserved for those two, plus Cheney and a few others...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
talking about explosives used in twin towers, 9/11

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ill think you'll find he dropped one on the American people instead!

No offense intended!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Nice dodge there george...

Shoe-dodging

ohhhh... more shoe dodging

Embarassing moment in china

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DantesLost
~snip

But my fave has to be this,

“The thing that's wrong with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur” George W.Bush.2007.

Absolute class!

Awwww, man, I was gonna contribute that one. Definitely my fave as well.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Bush should start his own Reality TV show, just so we can have a laugh at his stupidity daily.

I think he was a genius just acting stupid....
nope never mind he was just stupid...

love this thread Blub!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RustykShade
love this thread Blub!

Glad you enjoyed it mate!!

feel free to add whatever you want

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Bit of Drum and Bush.....

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

my thoughts concur.

His seeming misquotes were mostly truth told.
His lack of sesquipedalienism was one of the greatest illusions of all time.

<< 1   >>

join