It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis AFB intruder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
LVRJ article

The LVRJ has the most info on this event. They reported a few locations. The entrance should be
N36 14 46.00 W115 2 39.94
The Thunderbird building is at
N36 14 28.68 W115 2 11.92

I don't recall which building is base security.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It would depend on the entrance he chose.

The main one that most people go to is pretty far from the flightline however 604 aka Las Vegas Blvd runs right through the base and there are many enternances you could crash through

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

A man who drove through the gates of Nellis Air Force Base in a U-Haul truck and claimed to have explosives in the vehicle Thursday afternoon prompted a shutdown of the base for about two hours.

“He basically alleged that he had explosives on a government property, so there will be something there to charge him with. We just don’t know where we’re going to go with it at this point,” Staretz said.

I wonder if the man is going to blow up in interrogation, you know, with one of those 'vague' catalysts the airlines will only let you bring 2 or 4 ounces of water on board, for.

I would have shot him. Whoops. WTC.

I wonder if thier first reaction was to secure the other entrances (), or if they all came running to the point of the problem.

Was it a perfect failure of security by diversion?
Was it pay a drunk 50 bucks in crack, provide a truck and give him a little hypnosis?
Was it take the wife and only release her when the deed was done?
What was this?
An opportunity for the expert to come in?

Perplexing and very creepy. Guess they were willing to sacrifice 7 guys for one intruder they couldn't identify.

Shame.

Brush the whoopsies under the rug, methinks. Thinks the criminals are going to follow their rules, instead of snaking through the spaces.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Check the waypoints in my post. It shows the entrance and the TB building.

What is bad is now OSI is going to start bugging the fence watchers.

new topics

top topics

join