It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis to help me survive....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
About a week ago I was diagnosed with a disease that is slowly destroying my nervous system. A good portion of people with this disease end up in wheel chairs. This doesn't concern me as much as the fact that I have already lost control of the left side of my chest along with needing at least 16 hours of sleep and being up for no more than 8. More than this is the destruction of my cognitive and verbal abilities. I have always valued my intelligence. This post is actually rather lucid, I did not need to edit it much.

With this said. I would like to learn telekinesis. Now I am leaning on the side that such a thing does not actually exist, but I feel it would be worth it in the long run to at least try so I have no regrest.

So I'm asking, with the outpour of my heart, that no one here lie. And tell me the honest truth if it is possible based on their experience and those who have succeeded and succeeded well to please offer me advice as to how I can achieve this desired phenomenon.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Do you have MS? I was dx with MS 3 years ago, and experienced much of the fear you have now. As you know, having such a terrible disease or one like it makes you feel like the world is going to end. Drastic measures such as telekenisis are extreme. What is it you really need? The reassurance that your life will be what you dreamed it would be 5-20 years from now? Know- that even if you are living your life- from a wheel chair or with a cane- that you are still ALIVE. And LIVING.

The first months after being diagnosed, and the way it happened- was so traumatic for me- I too feared the worst. And - regardless of what everyone including the doctors tell you- there is no way to know for sure. I have half of my spinal cord covered with lesions, and i almost died when i was brought to the hospital in 2005 because my immune system collapsed.

Having this disease has taught me- that health- feeling good- is so fleeting- and to appreciate what you have, and try to see the beauty in everyday life. Even if your seriously depressed. You have a right to be- but you also are alive. You dont have Cancer... you still have a chance to have a happy life.

If you need talk, U2U me and we can talk. I can share with you how I got through it.
Hugs, Angela

[edit on 14-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Born2Power

I have been getting very interesting results with self hypnosis the last few months. You should try it. I have done anything like you need but I have built mussel, lost fat, and many other things.

Don't be scared if you are under you will be completly paralized,"and I hate that part for you because thats your fear." Then the amazing things happen you can feel your will affect the parts of your body you direct it at. You have to believe though or you won't even be able to put yourself under. You may still not be all the way back after the first time or two but the healing process will be started. I hope it works for you so you can fix your body and then work on Teli.

Sorry about the diagnosis by the way. I really hope you get better.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There is a close technology you can get that uses small chips that connect your brain directly to a computer. Currently its still fairly new but it does let you control a computer using just your thoughts. But you do have to get the chips attached which usually involves a medium but fairly safe surgery. Based on what I've seen it may be useful plus you could control things other then a computer if the technology is developed further.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Telekenetics exists, it is real. I could give you some examples but I need some of my literature to back things up- might do it tomorrow if you would be interested.
I guess anyone can learn to use it, just as other "super senses".
Maybe it is not the easiest thing to come into contact with, and I have no "for dummies" hand book (and no, I don't master this myself either, sad to say the least) but energy follows thought.
Besides, I have seen technical equipment being used (controlled by) the power of thought only, without any wires attached. This might not be what you refer to, but it is kind of similar. It doesn't take an "extra sense" to operate it either, it just works.

Don't give up, don't give in. You have my support.
I know how silly this might sound to a person in your situation, but I strongly believe in the "meaning" of everything- call it the divine plan or whatever... Sooner or later you will come to terms with the reason.

I will have you in my thoughts, with compassion.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

You guessed it Ang! Are you psychic :p The thing is that I have built my life around the FBI, so my occupation may be in jeapordy,although it is not field ops. It's more scholarly work you could say.
How are you doing? What are your symptoms?

Also someone mentioned the tk literature and I am still interested. It may come in use another bed ridden day.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Hello. You can learn telekinesis certainly but you have to devout yourself to it. Think about what you do in your current daily life. Now start making a list of the things that you can live with out. You have to realize that you now have a disease. If you continue to live as you have before getting the disease then you will most likely succumb to it. Remember that it is the way you were living that made you sick. Even if doctors say the cause of disease was genetic well the disease still could have been prevented by proper lifestyle.

I would recommend cutting out toxic foods. If you have the money then start eating all organic foods. Cut out processed foods. Take vitamins/supplements.
Also if you look at tv, magazines and radio, then stop. Ween yourself off it. Make room in your life for perhaps 4 to 6 hours each day of healing time. Remember, life is no more the same. You have a disease. Drastic situation requires drastic change.

When it comes to healing yourself with your mind you must remember that it is important to be able to hold concentration. Usually the mind is a storm of thoughts, confusion. This must be first tamed to a still state of non activity. Its called gnosis, the no-mind state of mind. The closer you get to this state the better. Once you have cleared out the majority of your distracting thoughts, start focusing on healing energy flowing throughout your body. White light energy. Remember that you can not only do this with your mind. You have to have your heart or emotion linked with the mind to cause the change fully The emotion of love is needed.

Disease is thought to be a block in the flow of energy. This can happen in one part of the body like a broken bone or cut. Or disease can be widespread like AIDs. Still even in AIDs their is a general all over energy blockage. When you start moving energy through out our body/aura you will eventually loosen the block. This can only be done by love. You have to reach the point where you feel only love. Take that love and move it around with your mind.

Remember.

***make room in your life for this change
- stop socializing with people that tell you that it is impossible to heal yourself with telekinesis as they program limiting beliefs
-stop tv, media, radio, as it programs limiting beliefs
-eat organic/non-gmo and take supplements if you can (not totally neccesary)
-limit your time interacting with technology

Remember telekinesis and other natural abilities is our birth right. Its just we were born into a society that was ill. Certain controllers in our government would rather see us as powerless so they can control us with tv, schools, radio, etc.

Its time to transform. Time to let go of much of what you know and is comfortable for you. Leave your comfort zone of death and start your life over & heal yourself.

Take care!

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sarahganesh

I already have plans to help to heal this disease, there are just some things I need to take care of before I can take care of it. Your post was very nice and informative. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes, yes yes yes yes yes, Telekinesis is real. Getting it to work in another thing. My experience with it is just a couple of doors slamming behind me that i didn't pull hard enough and I "really wanted to close them" when i realized I hadn't done the job right the first time.

My coworker who is a psychic of varying ability was drunk at the bar, and reached for his shot glass and it slid into his hand (drinking lowers your inhibitions as well as subconscious barriers-no drinking isn't going to be a solution to opening up psychic ability) His friend saw it, and asked what the hell just happened, he played it off because he knew the guy wouldn't understand. Sorry i'm not much help but yeah, it bee's real.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Thankyou but I am looking for documented evidence with a successful technique.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Do you have insurance? If so, there is a drug that you can inject into yourself every day and it has very high success rates. My brother is 31 yrs old and was diagnosed with MS last year. He started taking the injections upon diagnoses and he has had absolutely no MS symptoms since starting the shots. The reason I asked about insurance is because these shots cost about $2,000/month
You might want to ask your doctor about them. I am sorry that I don't know what they are, but if you ask about the really expensive self injections, he'll probably be able to give you more info. My brother gets them delivered by UPS once a month.

I am sorry for your diagnosis and I pray that you do not develop any more plaques on your brain or your cord. Try finding ways to relieve your stress. Also, I'm not a fan of hypnosis, but my brother has been studying it in hopes of "curing" himself of his MS.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born2Power
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Thankyou but I am looking for documented evidence with a successful technique.

Self healing is almost impossible to document since we can not put cameras in the body. The best you can get is testimonials of people who have healed themselves. There are many techniques out there. Medicinal qi gong, reiki (too complex in my opinion), yoga, self hypnosis, etc. Essentially they are all the same in that they all help one get to the state of calm mind. They help you relax. Only in the relaxed state can the body heal itself. That is pretty much proven even in western medicine.

Originally posted by Born2Power

I already have plans to help to heal this disease, there are just some things I need to take care of before I can take care of it. Your post was very nice and informative. Thank you.

Thanks. What things do you have to take care of before you can heal yourself?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh no, I have no doubt of the self healing. I know as a fact that belief, or better yet knowing along with a calm mind can have amazing benefits on the body. I was actually asking about the telekinesis documentations.

As for the stuff I need to take care of, it's kinda personal. I should be ready to begin to healing in a month or so.

Also to whoever wrote about the once a day injections, that sounds really good. I have not heard of this before. Do you think you could find out the name?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am psychic! And also a healer by profession, I am a massage therapist, reiki master, crystal reiki master, energy healer- and medium. As far as the pro in the healing category, I am it on this thread. I have over 2 thousand hours of education and training, and over 5 thousand hours of actual healing work.

The injections you ask about are the medicine that are prescribed for MS by your Neurologist. If you havent been seen yet by a neurologist, then how did you come to be diagnosed? Diagnosis is very complex, and many diseases (like lyme disease) have to be ruled out first- as with having a positive MRI (lesions on the brain and or spinal cord) and a positive spinal tap. If you have seen a Neurologist, and you have RRMS (relapsing remitting) he will have recommended that you begin treatment with Copaxone, Rebif, or Betaseron. Your decision to be on these modifying drugs is a personal choice, after 3 years of being on Copaxone- my body began rejecting the drug this summer and I am no longer on any medicine. The out of pocket price tag for these drugs is aprox 2k and some healthcare plans cover all of it, and some plans only cover a percentage. Over the past 3 years i have had 3 different plans with copays ranging from $50-$500.

Anyways--- I wanted to tell you- that at diagnosis I too experienced a spiritual high- and felt the inner power to heal myself. Literally- i literally experienced this. For me- i experienced a near death experience- and felt the literal high of having a second chance. And with that - came the realisation that i had the power to do so.

So I switched my job from Office Management, to Massage Therapy school- and now years later- I am extremely gifted in the profession of assisting healing work. I too have had the passion, dedication, and will to cure myself of MS- but even I- as an advanced healer- have not been able to do this. Not to discourage you- but to be real with you. I have meditated, raised my spiritual vibration, for over thousands of hours- and it has had little impact on my MRI's and my symptoms have increased over the years. Last year it my Brain lesions did dissapear, but this year they reappeared. Who is to say why or how. I believe its possible, but deffinately unobtainable at your level of awareness about the body. If you want to do this- and really mean to do it- you will need to go to school to learn the body- the body systems- how the body works- dna- chemicals- bones- chemical receptors- all of this will give you the foundation to cure yourself. A quick fix- this is not.

I will caution you - however- not to freak out about losing your job. Different symptoms happen to everyone- and if your current symptom is causing you problems at work- it is likely that this symptom will come and go and may cause you to need to change your career. But- this will come with time- for now- file for short term disability with your job if you find you are unable to work.

U2U me if you want to chat further....

Hugs
Angela Marie

[edit on 14-1-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I know about the injections I just haven't paid enough attention to it at the moment. I've had very bad side eftects to supposed cures throughout my life. I will begin taking them shortly.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
My argument against injections

The negative side of taking injections is that you will most likely be able to continue the li(f)e you were leading up to this point. Remember that it is the lifestyle you have been leading that caused this disease to manifest. So ultimately taking injections will be nothing more than a quick fix. Nothing of true value will be accomplished because as soon as you go off the injections, your symptoms most likely will return as the root cause of the disease has not been dealt with.

One might argue that you can start healing meditations while you are taking the injections. I would agree except for the fact that once your symptoms you disappear you no longer have a pain trail that will lead you to the root of the disease. You will feel fine and you will feel no need to enter healing meditations. This is something you should seriously consider.

You have an opportunity with this disease to evolve spiritually, mentally and physically. You are quite lucky in a sense. Well it all depends on what path you choose. The self healing route will be most difficult but will reap the most valuable rewards. As far as obtaining telekinesis documents, well, I have no idea what that has to do with healing yourself. So why do you want them? It seems as if you already believe in the power to heal yourself with out the documents.

Take care,

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

In case I can't be healed, as well as personal practice.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Poor you!

By the way caffeine really helps strenthen the nerve system.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Other studies suggested it could help prevent skin cancer, reduce nerve damage associated with multiple sclerosis, or cause problems for diabetes sufferers.

I don't know what to do about the telekinesis though... sorry.
I've always wished I had strong psychokinetic energy. I don't think I do though.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarahganesh

Hello. You can learn telekinesis certainly but you have to devout yourself to it. Think about what you do in your current daily life. Now start making a list of the things that you can live with out. You have to realize that you now have a disease. If you continue to live as you have before getting the disease then you will most likely succumb to it. Remember that it is the way you were living that made you sick. Even if doctors say the cause of disease was genetic well the disease still could have been prevented by proper lifestyle.

(...)

Its time to transform. Time to let go of much of what you know and is comfortable for you. Leave your comfort zone of death and start your life over & heal yourself.

Take care!

Thats one of the best posts in this forum for me.

So, moving to telekinesis.... go to my sig below... there are some
good testimonials...

Im into TK for about 3 months now, and I assure you that is not
that mental (like i believed back then)... its much much more
subtle and... gracefull? Yes.

Thats what i´ve learned:

1) The impossibility of TK in the start of your journey is due to
the fact that TK is not logical to you, no matter how you can say.
Its like open the math book directly in the end and try to do the
equations... it wont do. My point is: you have to hack your mind.

2) There is a lot of 'belief systems' that TK is part and this is what
you need to embrace and keep it close to your heart and REFLECT
about it constantly. Write essays for you only, with the things you
find interesting.

3) The most easy belief system is of course PSIONICS over PSIPOG
site. There are exercises on what they call PSI, how to collect, transfer
and build the CONSTRUCTS of PSI. Here is their handbook:
www.psipog.net...

4) But PSIPOG was never enough for me... I digged and digged and
founded this great pdf of the occult, here:
www.med.wayne.edu...

5) I writted long essays on what I was discovering... like a journal,
and that helped me alot... for what? Make TK a logical part of my life.
The occult is so interesting, and the 5 bodies are so logical that it
worked like a glove for me. What the psionics refer to PSI for me its
more of an extension of the etheric body sustained by astral/mental/
buddhic coordenation.... but thats just my opinion.

6) Use the psiwheel with a needle. Use earplugs and a mask to not
get false-positive results.

7) Dont worry if you get headaches. Its normal and you see that in
almost every psionic journal.

8) The belief system must be in constant change, not a closed book
mentality... everyone is diferent... think TK as personal discovery,
a long equation that will work out when you piece everything together,
with some help of others....

9) About health... this works greats for me and its so simple: breath
long and imagine your disease as black spots in the region being
taken, particle by particle... then exhale and put all that thrash OFF
your body.. imagine the thrash going out, like the 'The green mile'
movie... focus... do the process again.... repeat that untill the pain
somehow is less... this needs to be logical to you as well, so think
great deal about, write about it...

10) Lat tip: The Source (aka God) want us to find him... he gave us
little tips where to look... ringing in years, yellow points of light when
we close our eyes, the access of memory with open eyes and of
course: dreams.

Good luck on your journey, and dont worry if TK does not come in
3 or 4 months... its natural, its parts of us and is REAL.

Now, go and study! Keep a journal!

[]´s
RP

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It is actually called "Psychokinesis", it's true!

I am sereious.

Its is subject for serious scientific study.
Look for:
Parapsychologist J. B. Rhine (for studies done in 1934)
Parapsychologist Helmut Schmidt (for studies done in 1967)

You might be interested in looking into personalities such as Nina Kulagina, even though "West" did not accept her, since she was Soviet!
Still, it is up to ones own mind to decide what to think.

Uri Geller might be interesting to check out. Even though that might have been "mass-suggestion" (if that is what you call it), some stuff are really awesome and very "real", so to speak. If not, he is worth checking out just for the inspiration factor.

The studies I refer to above that are quite exciting to read about. It proves that there is at least the possibility for the human mind to move things and/or affect objects without physically touching them. It also goes for turning on/off electrical equipment, which would be neat to master.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join