It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream with aliens, I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I had a dream, it had aliens. I think it was a dream. For all I know it was real and I am not really here anymore, just in my mind with the aliens controlling what I think is happeneing.(So Matrix) I shot one of them with a gun I own, and I checked the gun, and it wasn't fired, but still, aliens could have done something. And now I got this damn ringing in my ears that won't go away and my nose keeps bleeding. Anyone know how to tell if it was a dream or am I just insane or it was real?

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
you have been obdacted probably, but not by aliens, you just had images of aliens project in to your mind after they finished

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Usually there is some sort of gut feeling, something taht makes you uneasy or just gives you an intensely odd feeling about your dream, that maybe it was more than a dream.

I would also look for outside stimuli. The mini-series "Taken" has been re-run a bunch of times recently on the sci-fi channel.

There is a scene much like the one you described in your dream in that mini.

Did you happen to watch taken recently or any other intense sort of alien/sci-fi movie?

Just curious

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I had a dream one time where some aliens took me aboard but I got angry at them and I wasn't paralyzed. I neutralized many aliens and didn't really encounter too much resistance. I wanted to take over their ship but it was too big and I didn't know how to work it. Just call me the person Not to abduct.

What would have really been scary is if I woke up and I really was on board a ship.
A strange ship that you took over and you don't know how to work it or find any food. That would be scary.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Scarier still, you wake up you're flying the ship, you're naked and you turn around and your teacher from the 3rd grade and the rest of your 3rd grade class are sitting there, point at you and laughing because you're naked and you don't know how to fly the ship.

Now that would be a bad abduction experience.

spiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Check your anus, are there antennae sticking out?

Just kidding. Very interesting, how vivid was the dream, did it seem real and do you have any unexplainable bruises beside your nose bleed? Does your nose bleed often?

Perhaps the nose bleed and headache are related but that doesn't mean the dream is. If the "symptoms" persist you should see your doctor.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
try Meditation, see if in a deep relaxed stateand try to think about the dream or exp. maybe you can recall more info while in this relaxed state of mind.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
With the nose bleeds you should get an x-ray see if you have a little metal piece in your nose, all these shows and movies i see of people being ubducted are with little metal pieces in their noses maybe they are right
but i would get an x-ray for the nose problem just incase

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, I didn't have nose bleeds till after that dream. And no, have not seen Taken, heard of it though. Is it any good? And the damn ringing won't freaking go away. Hard to sleep with a high pitched ringing in your ears. And no, there is no antennae on Uranus, or my anus.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nose bleeds, sights, sounds and smells could be symptoms a of brain tumor or form brain cancer...before allowing your intense desire to belong to the abducttion "majority" you should visit a doctor first. I wouldn't be worried about a small piece of metal in your nose as much as a cancerous growth in your brain that may revert you to diapers and a bottle.

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
gotta agree with preest there.i mean ive woken up with nosebleeds loads of times.but then again i sleep next to a wall and probably bashed my nose into it

but seriously how vivid was the dream?is there anything in the dream that happened that you can link to real life? (scars,cuts etc.)

ive heard about the ringing in the ears before....seems to be a recent phenomenon.no cases of it since about 8 months ago....

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, already have an appointment with a doctor on tuesday. Damn nose bleed all over my keyboard and took me a while to clean it. And no, I don't want to be abducted, those people usually die an early death. But still, with it, it was vivid, and no scars, but it was to real for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This may not apply but certain other things could cause nose bleeds such as getting too much vitamin E. I've also heard of some people sleep walking and not remembering it but they could wake up with unexplained bumps etc. A number of herbs may also cause blood to thin or a greater chance of bleeding I believe. Just wanted to mention other simple possibilities other than worrying about brain tumors.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
This may not apply but certain other things could cause nose bleeds such as getting too much vitamin E. I've also heard of some people sleep walking and not remembering it but they could wake up with unexplained bumps etc. A number of herbs may also cause blood to thin or a greater chance of bleeding I believe. Just wanted to mention other simple possibilities other than worrying about brain tumors.
There's many possibilities for a nose bleed but Vitamin E won't cause you to lose your ability to urinate correctly...HE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT A BRAIN TUMOR. Especially when he's hearing things, seeing things and his nose is bleeding...those AREN'T vitamin E or herbal overdoses but THEY ARE signs of tumors and cancerous growths. This kid should be worried...bleeding nose combined with visions and some type of audible high pitched noises could very well be neurological and he should see a doctor...some of you kids take this shiznit way too lightly.

Some of you would rather see aliens than see a doctor...some of you would rather hear herbal explanations than serious life or death warnings...occams razor DOES work quite a bit of the time people.

Good luck man...hope it's nothing serious.

[Edited on 4-11-2004 by Preest]

top topics

join