It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let the UFO's come to us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
as we all know UFO's are much more advanced than we are, they have intelligence, techknowledge, and seem to have been around for qiite some time, even from a biblical view. i think if we were to search our oceans and put a fraction of the money we have spent going into space and look for traces here on earth of an alien presence, we would be surprized to learn that they have been here since the birth of our planet, studying us, and in some cases communicating. i feel as though they are laughing at our frugal attempts to do something that they have obviously been doing all along

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

Sorry I can’t make the link of the title to the main text but anyhow I don't see why they would be laughing perhaps it is just the opposite and they are interested in this stage of our development.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Yes i feel that there have been here along time aswell maybe even contributed to out existence or evolution etc and also yes we know of alien existence already im sure of it especially with all the governmenst files that they are releasing bit by bit

also i dont think they would be laughing at our attemps to improve our technology they could even be contributing to it according to some people in higher upper positions they are anyway

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well, I am not denying them the possibility to come to us (or just to me) if they want, if they do not come it's their problem.

Now, about what you said, I do not know if UFOs are more advanced or not, from the photos and videos that I have seen, most UFOs are aeroplanes, birds, planets, stars or hoaxes, so I do not consider that more advanced.

Show me something that we can really analyse and I will tell you if I find it more advanced or not.

I also think we should explore more the oceans, but not because of hypothetical aliens, just to get more knowledge about our own planet. But having said that, the oceans have been explored by many, many people, the fact that they do not make lots of publicity about it does not mean that they do not exist.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

probably the same way we laugh and think it's cute when a monkey tries to ride a bike

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

of course UFO's are more advanced, i don't think i should go into how and why. i gave this opinion not thinking i would have to defend it. i was looking for someone to agree with me and hpofully start a conversation

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

laughing was not the right word, obviously. my point was their higher techknowledge. as some have stated they do not believe in UFO's, they're here and much more advanced than we are, otherwise the gov wouldn't be so secretive and lying about them

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

armap: i like to deny ignorance (rudeness) also, you are not wrong

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

OK, in that case forget I was here.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I think you are confusing UFOs with what, or who, may possibly be piloting them.

A UFO, by definition, is an aerial anomaly of which we have yet to gain definitive proof of what they are, or what they represent despite many compelling eyewitness statements and several fascinating photographs. There is nothing wrong in holding an opinion as to what they may be, as long as you can expand on that opinion. So saying that, why do you think the world’s oceans hold the key to this mystery? Do you believe that, perhaps, USOs have a greater significance than their media profile suggests?

i feel as though they are laughing at our frugal attempts to do something that they have obviously been doing all along

Well, I hope you’re wrong. I would seriously reconsider the importance of any extraterrestrial’s superior intellectual state if all they can do is laugh at less advanced species. We study earlier societies, and do our utmost to protect them, so why shouldn't they?

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Beamish]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

yes, beamish, i do. you are correct as to "who" is flying or controling them the gov. denies they exist, except carter, who promised the people he would open all files. what he did revreal after elected was mostly blacked out and not all he promised

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

yes, beamish, i do.

Forgive me if I’m being pedantic, but you “do” what? Believe USO’s have a greater significance? If so, why? Weren’t a significant amount explained as being likely underwater expeditions by Soviet vehicles? Caterpillar tracks seen in Norwegian fjord beds, etc?

you are correct as to "who" is flying or controling them

Again, please forgive me but I don’t believe I offered any sort of clarification as to who or what I consider is onboard UFOs. If pushed, I’ll offer my personal opinion: it makes perfect sense, to me, that ET will have considerable advances in remotely piloted vehicles, and would have even developed autonomous piloting systems for these craft. It is my estimation that “Greys” are biomechanical reconnaissance drones, programmed but self-directed and problem solving.

You may be correct, to an extent, in that ET would look on us as an earlier incarnation of something similar to their society. Hopefully, they have evolved beyond violence, but are painfully aware that we have not. Therefore, they are unwilling to risk “manned” sorties into our airspace, and send “Greys” instead. “Greys” would be considered expendable and acceptable collateral damage if captured. The craft they fly would be regarded as superior high-tech by our standards, but mere dispensable drones by theirs. ET themselves would of occasion enter our atmosphere, for reasons as yet unknown, in their own craft, and this would go to explaining the more “ethereal” sightings of vehicles that defy physics and logic.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

beamish, this is my reason for mainly listening and watching posts and comments. ATS is for very smart people, although i do have some college, i am out of my league. i joined ATS because of my interest in john titor and my fascination of UFO's USO's. today i got in over my head and am backing down and giving the floor back to you intellects.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
ATS is for very smart people, although i do have some college, i am out of my league.

Don't sell yourself short. I'm not very smart but I have opinions which are just as valid as anyone else's.
The only reason why anyone should back down is if ones been proven wrong.
IMO, it's all part of the learning process.

Back to your op. I agree we should explore our oceans more, not just for traces of alien presence but for all the undiscovered things.
Who knows, maybe we'll discover Atlantis..

[edit on 2-1-2009 by yizzel]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
reply to post by Beamish

beamish, this is my reason for mainly listening and watching posts and comments. ATS is for very smart people, although i do have some college, i am out of my league. i joined ATS because of my interest in john titor and my fascination of UFO's USO's. today i got in over my head and am backing down and giving the floor back to you intellects.

You sound in danger of not posting again.

You are right to a certain extent at one end of the scale there are some smart cookies here but there is also another end of the scale. I’m not suggesting posters in your thread are one or the other I’m saying please don't be put off it can be tough here but it can be just as rewarding.

I encourage you to follow your thread further or post again soon.

I forgot to say I started a tread a while ago it has only a few responses but they could be helpful to you. If you post there it will also be on topic and I’ll reply.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry Mods for the off topic reply but I’m sure you wouldn’t want to lose a member

[edit on 2-1-2009 by majestictwo]

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Please do not abandon your thread! If the answers you receive aren't what you expected, then that does not exclude you continuing on your course of enquiry.

What you have done, in your original post, is exhibit a real interest in the UFO subject. You obviously have developed a personal take on what is happening in our skies, and seas, and have decided to expand on those concepts.

That is commendable. Believe me.

We, on ATS, far too often read posts that are obvious attempts at hoaxes and blatant trolling. Manu also come here to have their egos massaged. This is not what you are doing. You are seeking to improve your knowledge of a very complicated subject and I for one applaud you for that.

I can only agree with majestictwo and yizzel when they say the same...don't help promote ignorance by backing away from something that may well help everyone who participates in this thread.

join