It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Photograph that Contains Evidence of Life on Mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupusyonderboy
Tell you what, though, this is the first time I have seen this large photo. I think the ripples in the sand in the upper right are interesting. Nothing more than that, just interesting to look at.

I noticed that too and what caught my attention is the blue coloring it has and that no other part of the pic is rippling like that.........In deserts if sand is rippling then more sand around it would be too....it's just in that area.

Looks to me like a pond of water and the rippling effect is due to wind..

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Its a pity that he majority of members here are dismissing this pic without really have a good look at it. Unfortunately you wont find anything unless you zoom in on the pic and spend some time poking around it.

Excluding the "man" on the far left and also I'd have to admit I can't see any other "men" sitting around, I have found there is indeed an interesting object resembling a y-shaped prong like pipe thing lying next to a honeycomb shape structure that appears to be buried in the rock and jutting out. I dont have the graphic tools to isolate it to show you. Can anyone else see that & crop that section? To me they do not appear to be just rocks. I know most will dismiss it as that but rocks dont form themselves into a shape like that y-prong. If you really zoom up on it, it almost looks sculptured at the prong end. To me it sort of resembles some sort of supporting beam. The fact that it is in the open and subject to erosion to me suggests that its possibly part of a structure that has become exposed and it obviously hasn't been exposed too long because it still appears in good shape. The thought crossed my mind that it could infact be some sort of plumbing instead.

I also see other odd 'shapes' such as several cylinders and spheres lying nearby. And that "lake" like shading in the foreground of the hill really does look like a pool of water.

Also there are several versions of this pic that have been "oranged" and some that appear clear as this one. IMHO It is a very interesting pic if you take the time to look at it closely. Don't make the mistake of dismissing it just because of some very outlandish claims of "Alien Life" because there really are some strange features in the pic that warrant at least some level of discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MREALE

the moment i saw it thats exactly what it reminded me of aswell

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Has nobody else noticed that blue patch that looks like liquid water? Its on the top right hand side on the bottom of that big hill.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What is amazing is that no one as seen the Can ... lol

The rover is losing parts or ... wtf is a can doing on Mars

Someone isn't recycling.

(rigth side of the rover ...litle up.. almost at the right side limit of the image... round shape objetc.. white .. red logo (lol) )

zoom it 200% or 300% and you will see what i'm talking about

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ok... Question....

What about the stupid LAKE in the upper right?

*walks away mumbling and shaking my head* It's reflective. It's translucent... what more do people want- a fishing boat in it? Geeze............

Grats andin only two pages, unless like me you werel ate. But after going over the HI REZ phot which took me roughly 8 seconds to download (5 min.??, time for you people to upgrade from $9.99 a month plans)

Anyhow After scanning for about 3 minutes,this "supposed" lake (which if we had had the pic in mars "true color" would really blow some poeple hair back, IS the focus of the picture.

I figure I'd read intead of jumping the gtun to page for and posting a crop of the "lake", hopeing someone w/ half a brain or at least patience to look over the entire image, would pop up sooner than later, and you did!, so star and flag for you.

Now can someone if they already havent, get your white scaled correctly with a known white, or however you do you awesome mars true color stuff, I love, it I really do, and show us how blue this possible water is, and how green thevegetation around it is, you have the sundial, which the color pallete is all off, showing trickery, on Nasa's part, fix that, get us our
RBG's, and blow our socks off please!!!

Sorry for the poor spelling, I just took my xanax, a half hour ago, and I was tire to begin with, my sincere apologies.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Mars Evidence online PDF Viewer Paper www.scribd.com...
Audio Interview online no need to download here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Is Mr. Basiago a genuine researcher or just someone who has looked at some images and proclaimed "Oh yes, I see it!"

Some very interesting visual research has been carried out as to exactly what is on Mars by a contributor to a well-known Mars forum. Pictures have been posted of the area shown above with detail that is a vast improvement on the releases available from the NASA website. There are buildings on Tsiolkovski Hill but you'll have a job to see them as they are in between the rocks. Their height ranges from three to six millimetres. This suggest that there is a biological, possibly humanoid, existence present that would stand no more than 1.6 mm.

Maybe Mr. Basiago should do some more research and find out the real truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Moz08

Hi Moz,

Indeed there are a lot of things you will find if you just take a longer look. I never saw this photo before aswell but i know i have my evening planned out 'cause i'm gonna be scanning that thing like crazy....

by the way, what is this??

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Anybody up for some "hollow" rocks???

This is fun!!!

(disclaimer: by no means am i taking this serious so please ignore my posts if you are seriously looking for proof of any kind)

Peace

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There are countless trees, rocks, and other perfectly natural formations here on Earth, that looks like familiar shapes.. but people conveniently ignore those.

Heck, I work 17 miles from "Castle Rock," which is a perfectly normal natural formation... yet if we saw it on a picture from Mars, I know for 100% certainty, that all those seems men sitting on rocks and pipes and who knows what else, would claim it HAS to be a man-made structure.

Coloring rocks does not make it a man-made (or alien-made) structure. I loved the "base" that was colored in, and people insisted there was NO way it could be natural. And then ArMap helpfully dug up a photo of the same location from a different angle. Turns it it was nothing at all. And goes to show how easily people can be fooled into thinking something is more than it is.

I also try to use a modicum of common sense when I look at these pictures. Why would a "man" wearing apparently no protective gear, be sitting on a rock in the middle of nowhere, quite casual-like, while an alien vehicle is right there checking it out? Why is it colored exactly like the rocks? Why there? There are no roads, structures, nothing at all. It doesn't make much sense.

It's like the "moon structures" I saw on another thread. Someone colored absolutely ANY (and all) terrain that was raised, and acts as if they are ALL alien structures. Again, coloring in terrain features doesn't make them man-made.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i have found the humanoid from looking at the original nasa tiff image, can anyone help me enhance the image?

apparently this is the real thing Andrew D Basiago was talking about in his interview, i uploaded it to my flikr account, and it still shocks me, i dont know how to enlarge but it looks pretty real to me.

www.flickr.com...@N08/

alex

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander45

It's a rock

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

NASA has too many people filtering all these photos mate, You have more chance to be killed by a falling coconut filled with ruby's then to find proof of life on another planet from one of their photos.

Mind helps you see what your looking for... But it really is just a rock.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
maybe your right, but i blew it up anyway and i can see two distict figures here

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexander45
maybe your right, but i blew it up anyway and i can see two distict figures here

Look like rocks to me.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

umm? the top thing you pointed out... Ye thats a rock... no doubt about it..
i must be missing something?

its grey like a rock.
its rounded like a rock.
its jagged on one side... like a rock.
its laying next to more rocks...

if the bottom object looks like a humanoid pounding the ground with its humanoidhood... then the top thing is a rock for sure.

Oh yes. i said Humanoidhood.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

statues of human man and woman - 1000 dpi version

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

1000 dpi version, zoom in and you will see the fully clothed alien creature with red boots and antenna on his head

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Or evidence of lack of intelligence on earth ??!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join