It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Letter in Stuart News and Palm Beach Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Home › Opinion › Letters to the Editor
Letter: Teacher gained detailed information prior to 9/11
Friday, December 5, 2008

STORY TOOLS
E-mail story
Comments
iPod friendly
Printer friendly
More Letters to the Editor

While teaching English at Yeungjin Junior College in Taegu, South Korea, in 1997, I obtained detailed information regarding the-then coming attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. The original information came through Saudi Arabia.

Between then and right up to and through the night of Sept. 10, 2001, I told about 130 people, many in high detail, exactly where the attacks would be carried out, how they would be executed (with commandeered, fuel-laden aircraft), and approximately when.

I was absolutely right in every specific detail. Among those I told were law enforcement in three countries, including law enforcement authorities in Stuart, whom I told repeatedly in 1998 and in early 2001.

I have written a manuscript detailing my experiences getting the information, and passing it along to others over the four years before the attacks actually were committed. The document is 90 pages and more than 54,000 words.

John Gobin Shaw

Stuart, Florida

This letter does not speak opinion. It is known, incontestible truth of which I have real, first-hand knowledge. A similar, somewhat more detailed letter was in the Palm Beach Post. The one you see above was in the Stuart News. And the written account is 90 pages and more than 54,000 words.

new topics

join