It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is all this new world order stuff?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry Im really new to the whole new world order conspiracy. I usually focus on UFO's.

What is it first of all?
What are the stages of it?
What evidence is there?
When will it happen?

Oh, and will this be like hitlers reign with concentration camps.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

Here is some interesting reading on the subject that not every one will agree with but read it with an open mind and let it just be informative to you.
www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The currently imposed World Order aims to consolidate and secure power into the hands of self proclamated royal blood. Thewy want to shroud the ascension of common man while keeping his body weak, his mind encased in fear and his soul hungry for product. The definition keeps changing, every day my view is broadened (narrowed?).

Basically, to me, they want to keep us, the gods with amnesia from remembering what we knew long ago while enticing us to spend our time in this vehicle that is the body, charging and feeding their ritual apparatus by our societal actions.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
George H W Bush first used the term in his March 6, 1991 speech after he won the first gulf war. Conspiracy theorists at the time I guess used the term to describe a global governance system which the global elite have in mind. After my years and years of studying on this subject it would not be helpful to think of all of the global elites as pawns in the global games controlled by people behind the scenes but it would be more helpful to think of them as the players and to think of them as wanting to reshape the world order in their own view.

I believe the New World Order, or the World Government, is going to be for all of the developed nations, and they will all mesh together in some way or another, and then, hypothetically, once we're in a time of peace, they would implement the world government. It's basically a form of governing that they have had in mind for a long time that would make it really easy to control the planet... they don't really care if it's good for their people... as we've seen they will make steps to sacrifice the interests of their own country to further the agenda to implement the world government. World War II as I believe was their last serious attempt to implement a world government. I think they are going to create a world government after the war on terror... or... after a series of potential crisis which end up shattering the nation.

I hope that helps.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Look, basically this new world order thing is not really anything "new". There is already an old established world order.. basically, there are a group of elite families and conglomerates who own and control the world. Again this is nothing new, it's not really a conspiracy theory.. it's a fact.. NO, I'm not gonna try to prove it as fact because I'm not that into it anyways.

The Vatican, royal families of certain countries, Zionists, Knights Templar, the Bush family, and the Rockefeller family are all examples of the elite that control the world with the amount of wealth and powerful connections they have. So really.. it's actually an OLD world order.

It's not that they literally control the world at their finger tips like you see in a James Bond movie or something, they don't press a button and everything they want happens(except for 9/11 of course), but the majority of the world feel a tremendous effect because of their decisions. Decisions that should be made by good non biased people who haven't been corrupted by power, money or greed. Unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, the war in Iraq for example is a decision to invade a sovereign nation based on the territorial occupation(strategy/conquest) and resource accumulation(oil), but what they(controlled media outlets) tell you is that the war in Iraq was justified by threat of WMDs from Iraq, even though there is no evidence of this lie. IMO Israel is the most dangerous threat to humanity, they dictate U.S foreign policy and the Zionists control the American media (including CNN). They will never show you what the Israelis have done to the Palestinian people, locking them up like animals in their own land by closing them off with a wall, they believe that Jerusalem is the promised land and that they are God's chosen people therefore all the rest of us are just animals to them as they decieve, manipulate and conquer a land that isn't theirs to begin with. They even have their own powerful intelligence agency called Mossad which is heavily linked to the CIA.

I know I know, kinda went on too long? .. these are just tidbits of info you will discover if you actually take the time to question the media's true motives and/or research the groups I have listed above.

Peace all,

Majorion

[edit on 26/12/08 by Majorion]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The New World Order is a group that wants:

ONE monetary system for the entire world
ONE religion for the entire world
ONE military for the entire world
ONE government for the entire world

There goals for humanity can be found at: Georgia Guidestones (google)

top topics

join