It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Deaths Related To The Clintons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The following is a partial list of a large number of persons who have recently met their demise in suspicious circumstances who appear to have some connection to the Clintons.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Credit:

Billy

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
RIIIGGGHHHHTTTT

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
i was serching for some stuff a while back and came across a web site just like the one above but there must have been at least 150 people been killed while clinton was in power who worked in goverment for him i was quiet surrprized

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just do a search or two for 'Clinton death list' � quite a few deaths to be a coincidence, imho. Ron Browns plane �allegedly� crashed because of bad weather, but the weather was fine from what I have read. If that many people that I knew died, I�d be in a mental hospital.

Just like all those that died mysteriously after the JFK assassination. With Hillary making her move for president (she's is going to run one of these elections) will this list grow?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
i agree with Bob... i have had ppl in my family die and i would go nuts aswell... at least we dont have to worry about hilary being the anti christ LOL she is a women... buti wonder if we will be able to not think of her husband as the screw up if she runs for office haha or maybe that was the plan?? maybe they did the whole lieing and sex thing to make her havebetter chances to run for office... make ppl think a good women could overocome a cheatin man blah blah blah haha just a paranoid thought

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
HeHeHeHe!

***Pssst, don't forget the Illuminati, Bilderberg & Alien connection! And that Bill is really a Black Man whose mama bleached his skin after birth!******

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
as it's been said, Clinton was the first black president.

C'mon BT, surely you would agree that that is just way too many 'associates' dead to be a coincidence. You think Bush pulled off 9/11 yet you find NOTHING suspect about these deaths???

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Fry2.

I give you credit for the first posting.

posted on 13-1-2003

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob88
as it's been said, Clinton was the first black president.

C'mon BT, surely you would agree that that is just way too many 'associates' dead to be a coincidence. You think Bush pulled off 9/11 yet you find NOTHING suspect about these deaths???

Bob, the Right Wing faction that conspired to bring down Clinton started during his first campaign against GHW Bush. The ex-Nixon dirty tricks team on his staff was joined by Spooks loyal to the Ex-CIA head Spook......what an unholy alliance that is!

That it never broke up is the point that many fail to realize: they were after Clinton for his whole presidency.
The body count:
Does anyone really think that the Clinton supporters have anywhere NEAR the influence/money/power/connections that the Bush faction has!?!?! Come on, please. A poor Southern Cracker versus New England Power Elite Old Money tied to the ruling families of American history. But I guess you think it's 'talent & charisma' that has the Bush Clan holding Two Govenorships, Two Presidencies, and several CEO titles in the last 15 years?

Charles Ruff - An obese man in his 60's, yeah that's a mystery

James McDougal - Forced by Ken Starr to cut a deal and was put into jail ANYWAY. He did the deal because he was scared of dying in prison....hopefully he cursed Ken Starr's soul before he expired.

Sandy Hume - yeah, a power broker if ver there was one!

I think this body count is much more plausible:

www.bk2k.com...

www.counterpunch.org...

My Favorite:
www.thepowerhour.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ok the clinton thingy is a little fishy to me. Thats a HELL of a lot of "suicides" and "accidental deaths". May I ask what most of the body guards died from? I didnt hear anything about a bodyguard taking a bullet for Clinton....

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Clinton list is a hoax.

Check Snopes, guys. Urban Legend. Hoax. Not True.

top topics

join