It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO fossils in China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Had a search couldn't find it.

I know metal cannot fossilise, I think but I came across this video of alleged chinese ufo fossils!!
They look pretty fake to be honest, well placed and well made I guess...

What are your thoughts?

Also, can anybody translate a rough summary?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
BAM!

Here you go

我喜歡我們發現飛碟的人類型的飛碟 UFO
,當我們不尋找我們吃許UFO多麵條的飛碟時!
我的朋友有許多UFO麵條和飛碟!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
BAM!

Here you go

我喜歡我們發現飛碟的人類型的飛碟 UFO
,當我們不尋找我們吃許UFO多麵條的飛碟時!
我的朋友有許多UFO麵條和飛碟!

Really informative

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Haha, yeah it was a bit of an ask wasn't?

How about some ideas then? Personally I think they are either manmade for a hoax or genuine rock formations that form over the years. I forget what they are called but I recall reading about cricket ball sized balls of stone that were discovered, they looked alien but were naturally forming.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
These rocks has been discussed before here at ATS, and SuperModerator Byrd had an explanation for them:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yeah there was a post here before, I think that some day we will be digging one up someplace or it will be buried under some pyramid

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

look like solidified mud puddles to me, (this is only half of a two line post)

[edit on 21-12-2008 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Thanks sebarud, I see this is old news.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My first question is why do we assume that an alien craft would be made of metal?

It baffles me when people don't think beyond Human terms and our own environment/technology.
It is just as probable that an alien craft could be made of organic matter.

If we are willing to accept that such witnessed craft can move in a way that is already impossible, and which would tear a normal Humanoid (with out current technology) to pieces, why is it such a stretch to propose that such craft would not be made in a way that we understand?

I read a book recently where an "enlightened" person proposed (and apparently "knew") that such visitors used craft made from organic materials able to transfer energy and change form as required.
It's certainly an interesting idea to consider.

As for the shown footage, while I accept that our Earth has seen a great deal more activity and life than we can even begin to understand, or explain through archeology, my first instinct is that this is a natural rock formation, possibly caused by water erosion with the depicted rocks in a central point of a swirling motion.

But it is still definitely worth our time and effort to investigate such things.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
There are many legends of objects and people being "turned to stone". These are not uncommon.

Lunar Lizardz myspace pics has a number of curious stone?, or petrified objects?

Lunar Lizardz

In the Bible "Lots Wife" was turned to stone (a pillar of salt)

Greek Legend of Medusa whose gaze could turn a man to stone.

Turned to Stone
Legends say that trolls turn to stone when they die. That is the reason why there are so many rocks in Norway.

This "turning to stone" is a favourite incident in Malay legend. The Dato', after his ship was turned to stone, used to live in the cave under the rock

This killed the giant beaver causing it to sink to the bottom of the lake and turn to stone. According to the Pocumtuck legend

There are many legends regarding stone circles in which women have been turned to stone,usually for dancing on the sabbath. Some folklorists believe it may be a folk memory of actual dances that took place around the stones. An old name for Stonehenge is the Giant's Carol--carol being a Cornish word for a circular dance.

A Paiute Legend of the Stone Mother of Pyramid Lake. Long, long ago, all the people of ... The Indians believed his body turned to stone.

new topics

top topics

join