It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's summoned over NY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have to say I am of course dubious of summoning ufos. I am also dubious that ufos would fly in the same patterns as migrating birds. However I found this video interesting so take a look. It may need a bit of zooming in to get a good image outline.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've seen similar footage recently on ATS. Everyone is screamin BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS!

apparently no one on this site has ever seen a flock of birds.

seriously...birds? really?

get real.

show me footage of birds that looks anything like this....just try....I dare anyone on this site to shut me up...til then....I'm the only person on this site that has ever seen a flock of birds....PERIOD!

bring it.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

I see similarities but also many differences?!?! If the birds in the following videos were at a higher altitude then they may look even more similar. So far only the formation is similar.

www.pond5.com...

And...

Maybe ufos fly in the same formation for the same reason as birds?

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Whatever they are I am lost as to why, if they are government/alien crafts, they fly in coincidently the same formation as migrating birds?

[edit on 21-12-2008 by and14263]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'll admit the formation is similar...but not to the first group of alleged summoned UFO's. Only the last group, which by the way were NOT flapping, and were bright white.

birds, no.

NEXT!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What the first part is? I don't know... could be anything. The last parts are birds.
I sincerely doubt any of these objects were "summoned".

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Resistance as a whole? The formation. Friction resistance equals less wear and tear and drag, maybe? An arrow travelling opposed to a wall travelling.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

It's here i believe, why they do it.

www.aerospaceweb.org...

new topics

top topics

join