It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April Gallop suing Rumsfeld and Cheney!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
Whether or not she wins; this is great publicity.

posted by pinch
yeah...its all over the news. Knocked Blago right off the front page.

Wait...what? Its *not* all over the news? Its nowhere in Google but Alex Jones' site???

That damndable compliant mainstream media is foiling our exposure plans again! Curses!

Wow, you finally got something correct. Yes, the treacherous Mainstream News Media is ignoring this story so far. But the internet which is still free thus far, much to your bitter disappointment, is spreading April Gallop's heroic attempt at justice and the search for truth just fine.

Google Search for Career Army officer sues Rumsfeld, Cheney, saying no evacuation order given on 9/11

Seeing that Attorney William Veale just filed the lawsuit in Federal court on December 15, 2008, and we Truthers here did not pick up the story until December 17th and patriotically posted this thread, maybe it is a bit too early to see if the European and Asian and Russian press picked it up yet. It will likely soon be discussed in open chambers in the Japanese Parliament. Our other forums picked up the April Gallop story on the 17th also.

April and Elisha; we love you. You make us proud.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK ___

APRIL GALLOP, for Herself and as Mother and Next Friend of ELISHA GALLOP, a Minor, No. _____________

Plaintiff, Jury Trial Demanded

vs.

DICK CHENEY, Vice President of the U.S.A., DONALD RUMSFELD, former U.S. Secretary of Defense, General RICHARD MYERS, U.S.A.F. (Ret.), and John Does Nos. 1– X, all in their individual capacities, Defendants.

COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS, CONSPIRACY, AND OTHER WRONGS

PRAYER FOR RELIEF

WHEREFORE, the plaintiff demands Trial By Jury, and Judgment against all defendants, jointly and severally, for compensatory and punitive damages in such amounts as the Jury may see fit to award; treble damages under 18 U.S.C. 2333(a), and costs of suit, expenses and attorneys fees...

Yours, etc.,

DATED: December 15, 2008.

I never did expect the Prostitute American Bought And Paid For Mainstream News Media to report April's lawsuit. Sadly for you pinch, you cannot stop the internet spread of the good news. In fact you are helping to spread it just by posting to this thread. Thanks pinch *SNIP*. Everybody knows what a faithful 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY defender you are, and most do not trust you for one second.

Great, ATS has picked it up over here too

The Russians have picked it up - good start

BBS Radio has picked it up already - great

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next several days.

[edit on 12/18/08 by SPreston]

Mod edit: Personal Information removed.

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

[edit on 12/19/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Yes, the treacherous Mainstream News Media is ignoring this story so far. But the internet which is still free so far, much to yuour disappointment, is spreading April Gallop's heroic attempt at justice just fine.

Yeah, exactly.

I can barely watch the 5pm news anymore. It contains 'filler' stories to pacify the masses. Trivial issues such as celebrity money problems, sports stars arrested for brawls and other such CRAP are not newsworthy, yet they are beaten up as though they are the most important events of the day.

The real news doesn't often make the 5pm time slot. If and when it does, it is sanitised and 'spun' with a heavy agenda.

If I see any reports about April Gallop on the Aussie MSM, I'll add them here. Not that I follow the MSM much these days...

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wow, you finally got something correct. Yes, the treacherous Mainstream News Media is ignoring this story so far. But the internet which is still free thus far, much to your bitter disappointment, is spreading April Gallop's heroic attempt at justice and the search for truth just fine.

I have images of Scooby Do and the Gang...

"I woulda gotten AWAY with it, too, if it weren't for you treacherous meddling Mainstream News media!"

It is an absurd case. That lawyer in DC suing the dry cleaners for $54 million because they lost his pants had more of a case - until it was thrown out of appeals court today.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Latest particulars of April Gallop's lawsuit

12-18-2008
The case was filed by April Gallop on December 15, 2008 in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.

The case is entitled April Gallop, for Herself and as Mother and Next of Friend of Elisha Gallop, a Minor v. Dick Cheney, Vice President of the U.S.A., Donald Rumsfeld, former U.S. Secretary of Defense, General Richard Meyers, U.S.A.F. (Ret.), and John Does I-X, all in their individual capacities, Case No. 08-CV-10881-DC.

Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman has been assigned to the case.

United States District Court Judge Denny Chin has been assigned to the case.

The complaint was entered on the Court's docket today. The complaint is not available in electronic form on the Court's website (PACER), probably because it was filed in paper form.

The clerk of the Court has issued a summons for the defendants.

April Gallop is shown as representing herself, PRO SE, in the case.

I don't think a Lawyer from California can pratice law in New York unless he/she is a member of the NY Bar.

This is not true. Attorneys can practice in federal courts by being admitted, pro hac vice, in a particular case.

Pro hac vice means, for this turn, for this one particular occasion. (See Black's Law Dictionary 1091 (5th ed. 1979).)

It is evident that April Gallop did not prepare the complaint herself. It is unclear to me why Mr. Veale is not listed as counsel of record. Perhaps he has been told that he needs to submit an application to appear in the case, pro hac vice.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A positive note from the latest Raw Story link.

Sterns' prediction of failure is tempered by attorney Phillip L. Marcus out of Colombia, Maryland, who specializes in intellectual property and copyright law. Marcus professed to RAW STORY an expertise in Bivens vs. Six Unknown Federal Narcotics Agents, a case in which the Supreme Court determined that the government could be sued for the violation of a Constitutional right, even if no federal statute exists to support such action.

"Jurisdiction is the big hurdle for the plaintiff, but there are two routes over the hurdle, the Bivens Doctrine (that where the facts support serious rights violations by federal agents there is a kind of federal common law jurisdiction, else violations of the Bill of Rights could not be remedied), and 28 USC sec. 1331, which is the Tort Claims Act," said Marcus.

"Mr. Veale has made extraordinary allegations. Normally if you simply allege enough facts for jurisdiction the court goes past that defense.

"But with such bizarre facts the judge is going to want to see a little bit of evidence to believe it has Bivens jurisdiction or FTCA jurisdiction, before letting Veale go ahead with what will be massive discovery -- tons of documents, and depositions under oath of Cheney, Rummy and many others, defendants and plain witnesses."

He concludes: "I'd bet [this story] lives at least four or five years, lots of news stories."

rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hum,it seems Gallop may indeed have a case although I expect the Fed's will make an offer to settle outta court due to "national security".Hey,if this shakes some new evidence loose then it's not all of naught.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Looks like this thread died pretty quick. As it should have.

Gallop seems to be a "sue-happy" plaintiff, and as was pointed out on another board, if she doesn't believe that AA77 hit the building, why did she sue and accept a settlement from the airlines and security companies?

The more I read that lawsuit the funnier this thing gets. Are lawyers *really* that stupid? Do they do *no* research into a case?

THIS is particularly chock-full-o-nutty-goodness - from the suit:

+ To cause the normal operation of ground and air defenses which guard the Pentagon from external attack to be altered, suspended or disrupted in such a way as to remove or negate the building's normal protections, and thus permit an airliner, believed to be hijacked by possible suicide bombers, and following a forbidden, descending flight path, to reach the Pentagon undeterred;

Anyone who was charged $200 or $300 or $500 or whatever per hour by this shyster should sue HIM for idiocy. To wit: WHAT "normal operation of ground and air defenses which guard the Pentagon"???????

Continuing: "and thus permit an airliner, believed to be hijacked"....hijacked? Who said anything about a hijacking, Craig?

Continuing: "remove or negate the building's normal protections,"...WHAT "normal" protections? It has a Pentagon Police Force, it has barriers on place to keep automobiles away. THAT is the extent of the "normal protections".

Continuing: "suicide bombers"...I though this didn't happen, hence CIT's bucket full of support for April!

And that is from only 1 paragraph!

Compassion only goes as far as it can until someone starts gaming the system.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

THIS is particularly chock-full-o-nutty-goodness - from the suit:
+ To cause the normal operation of ground and air defenses which guard the Pentagon from external attack to be altered, suspended or disrupted in such a way as to remove or negate the building's normal protections, and thus permit an airliner, believed to be hijacked by possible suicide bombers, and following a forbidden, descending flight path, to reach the Pentagon undeterred

Good point Pinch.

I love this stuff:

26. Likewise, by the acts of one or more defendants in furtherance of the conspiracy, no defenses at the Pentagon responded either, no missile or anti-aircraft batteries opening from the ground around the building, or the roof; no sharpshooters deployed with hand-held missiles at stations close by; nothing. And, shockingly, when the towers in New York had already been hit, and Flight 77 (or a substitute, see below) was out of radio contact and headed back towards the capital; and even when the plane approached, and then doubled back and headed toward the building in a long dive, no alarm was sounded.

Oh my god, what lawyer in their right mind would write this? Oh wait... a lawyer from "Lawyers For 911 Truth."

[edit on 20-12-2008 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
As much as I think this is the most frivilous lawsuit I have seen in a while, I sincerely hope the government says the hell with it and dumps every last shred of evidence on her head. Of course, the *SNIP* will still shout its a cover up.

On the other side, issuing an evac order would have been one of the dumbest things to do. Couple thousand people on the lawn....gee, I wonder where the plane would have impacted then.........

Mod edit: Please stop the name calling.

Important 9/11 Forum Policy

[edit on 12/21/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It would appear that April Gallop is the Pentagon's 'Edna Cintron'. Perhaps people should search Edna Cintron and see her waving from one of the entry holes in the twin towers. She is also noted on patriotsqestion911.com under the friends and relatives section.

As your VICE President Mr Cheney says that torture is OK and the executive can do anything in war, it will be interesting if the new US administration has the courage to waterboard the defendants in this action. By the way, water 'torture' is not 'torture', per your Attorney Genearl Mukasey and in any case what is wrong with a bit of enhanced encouragement to make up something under pain or the threat of pain.

Clearly the plaintiff's lawyers should seek the court to order that the defendants undergo some enhanced questioning for an hour or so under a waterfall? Should shorten the case somewhat.

(Psst; America, 911 was an inside mass murder job!!! You are a sad country)

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999
As much as I think this is the most frivilous lawsuit I have seen in a while, I sincerely hope the government says the hell with it and dumps every last shred of evidence on her head.

What evidence will they dump on her head? Their evidence is evaporating faster than you can post your defensive threads. Their witnesses have all disappeared or changed their stories. Your 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is so full of holes that I doubt if they can find one piece of evidence to dump on her head. The Defense Department ordered April Gallop to lie and April said NO and told the truth. April said NO JET FUEL in the E-Ring where her office was located. The proof is that April and Elijah and the other people in the immediate area 35-45 feet from the alleged impact were not burned with jet fuel. The Bush Regime will have to dump that on her head in a dark empty back alley; not in a courtroom before the American people.

April's testimony supports the north flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo. April saw NO JET FUEL in the E-Ring because NO AIRCRAFT IMPACTED THE PENTAGON.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Their witnesses have all disappeared or changed their stories. Your 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is so full of holes that I doubt if they can find one piece of evidence to dump on her head.

Um, no, their witnesses havent disappeared, they are still there. However, many of them (like three of my friends) have had to change their phone numbers and some have even had to move because of the relentless badgering from people like the CIT'ers. If anyone has changed their stories, its Ms Gallop. So, I hope this goes to trial, and I hope she perjures herself in a court of law (which she will, when her ORIGINAL statement is entered into evidence, its much different from her story today) that way, when she loses her case, she can be brought up on charges under the UCMJ for making false official statements.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What evidence will they dump on her head?

Actually, the easiest one will be jet fuel. This POS lawsuit will never make it to court, but if it DID, The Gub'mint could just truck in the dozens and dozens of people who were either burned by jet fuel, lay in a pool of jet fuel, smelled jet fuel (I'll volunteer to be one of those witnesses) or encountered jet fuel during the rescue/recovery operations.

Your *one* "witness" who accepted a settlement from the airline for a "non-existent" aircraft is trumped, horribly, by the dozens and dozens who did smell, be burned by or encountered jet fuel.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
Their witnesses have all disappeared or changed their stories. Your 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY is so full of holes that I doubt if they can find one piece of evidence to dump on her head.

Um, no, their witnesses havent disappeared, they are still there. However, many of them (like three of my friends) have had to change their phone numbers and some have even had to move because of the relentless badgering from people like the CIT'ers.

Oh no. Your friends had to change their phone numbers and flee from their homes, because they did not have the courage to repeat their lies live on videotape before the American people. Those videotapes and testimonies could have been used against them in treason trials, so your friends ran and hid in disgrace, because their lies and commitments were useless to the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY.

Come forward you witnesses to the OFFICIAL Flight 77 Flight Path and be interviewed on videotape. Answer extensive questions and prove you are telling the truth. Verify yourselves as living witnesses and stand by your tales and prove the north flight path a falsehood. Come out from your hiding places if you dare.

[edit on 12/23/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted by SPreston
What evidence will they dump on her head?

posted by pinch
smelled jet fuel (I'll volunteer to be one of those witnesses) Your

Well golly gee willikers. pinch [snip] smelled jet fuel all the way from Reagan National Airport and pinch [snip] is gonna be the gubmint's star witness. I wonder why a fella might smell jet fuel near an airport?

Maybe the Sikorsky SH-3 Sea King pResidential helicopters landing at the Pentagon helipad use jet fuel also. What a coincidence.

U.S. Presidential Flight

On January 1st 1958 the US Army Executive Flight Detachment, Davison U.S. Army Air Field, Fort Belvoir, VA, was activated. They, along with the Marine Helicopter Squadron One (HMX-1) U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Quantico, VA, were given the primary mission of the emergency evacuation of the President, his family and other key government officials. After satisfying this mission these units furnished helicopter transportation for the President and others.
In 1961 the VH-3D Sea King began to replace the VH-34-D as the primary executive transport. Developed for the Navy as a carrier-based all-weather anti-submarine helicopter with extensive interior modifications, it became the favourite VIP transport. It remains in service after more than 35 years. In addition to the interior improvements many protective measures are utilised. Light armour protects the crew and passengers from small arms fire and medium explosive projectiles. Special protection is provided for the electrical system and flight controls. Self-sealing and crash-resistant fuel tanks, along with energy-absorbing landing gear and seating improve crash survivability. The Sea King has two General Electric T-58-GE-402 turboshaft engines and can maintain altitude with one. Each engine produces 1,500 horsepower. With a crew of 4 and up to 15 passengers, the helicopter has a cruising speed of 140 mph, a range of 600 miles and a ceiling of 14,500 feet. In 1962 the President requested that the VIP aircraft have distinctive markings. The airplanes were to have a blue and white paint sheme, with United States of America on both sides of the fuselage, the American flag on both sides of the tail and the Presidential seal on both sides of the nose. The helicopters were to have a green and white paint sheme, United States of America on both sides of the fuselage, an American flag on both sides of the engine cowling, and the Presidential seal on both sides of the nose. The service designations were removed. The Sea King is still in current use, alongside other Presidential helicopters and can often be seen on television transporting President Bush to and from the White House lawn.

In accordance with the Fuels for USAF Manual, most military turbine engines will run on almost any 'Kerosene based' Dinosaur fuel including; Kerosene, JP-8, JP-5, JET A, or JET A1.

[edit on 12/23/08 by SPreston]

[edit: personal information removed]

[edit on 2-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Oh no. Your friends had to change their phone numbers and flee from their homes, because they did not have the courage to repeat their lies live on videotape before the American people. Those videotapes and testimonies could have been used against them in treason trials, so your friends ran and hid in disgrace, because their lies and commitments were useless to the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY

Familiar with the word assume?

No, they have had to change their phone numbers because truthers refuse to accept the facts about that day and would call them at all hours of the day and night saying some of the same garbage that has been printed in this thread and at least once making a threat because my friend wouldnt tell the truther moron what he wanted to hear. Their testimony is on record, and it confirms what we already know...that Flight 77 slammed into the Pentagon on 9/11/01.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Come forward you witnesses to the OFFICIAL Flight 77 Flight Path and be interviewed on videotape. Answer extensive questions and prove you are telling the truth. Verify yourselves as living witnesses and stand by your tales and prove the north flight path a falsehood.

They already have...to the proper investigative agencies. They are under no obligation to subject themselves to anyone else.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
At the very least, it's putting April's case right out in the open. She probably doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning the suit.

Take the time and read all of the numbered points in the lawsuit. It's great. It's almost a beginner's guide to 9/11 conspiracy theories rolled into one. While some of the points probably can be dismissed, there are others that are tough to refute.

That's why we're here every day, day after day, arguing with each other.

Official 9/11 debunkers who keep on calling for truthers to bring the case to court, will now need to EAT THEIR WORDS.

She might be our last hope.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Come forward you witnesses to the OFFICIAL Flight 77 Flight Path and be interviewed on videotape. Answer extensive questions and prove you are telling the truth. Verify yourselves as living witnesses and stand by your tales and prove the north flight path a falsehood.

They already have...to the proper investigative agencies. They are under no obligation to subject themselves to anyone else.

Nah. I don't believe you. These people don't even exist. These are just a bunch of names the MSM was ordered to make up to CON the American people. That is why their stories are so short and so lacking in details. They lack the individuality and small details of truthful accounts.

Comparing the true account of April Gallop, filled with details which make sense and fit together in a realistic manner, to those MSM accounts, is like comparing day to night. April Gallop's account is always the same because she doesn't have to remember lies which always cause false accounts to stumble and fall apart. Look what a lousy liar Dubya is.

There is no way to verify your alleged witnesses even exist. You are just an anonymous nobody who can make up anything you want. We know those ANC and Citgo witnesses and Ed Paik exist, because they came right out in the open publicly and gave their individual accounts. Some of them gave the same accounts way back in 2001 to the Center for Military History. They told the truth then and are telling the truth now. April Gallop told the truth then and is telling the truth now. Your witnesses cannot be verified, because we don't know where they are nor if they even exist as real people.

It looks like you are afraid of them coming forward, if they exist at all, because their tales may change or be completely different from what the MSM propagandists presented to the public. Correct?

[edit on 12/27/08 by SPreston]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join