It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Of UFO At WTC Pre- 911!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Found this Good CNN Video about the 911 UFO Download -> Real UFO ?

jra

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
AlnilamOmega: Well one would assume that the bird is much closer to the camera obviously. Thus making it look big compaired the the buildings in the background and appears to fly faster.

You are right that you have to put it in perspective. Objects that are closer to the camera appear bigger from objects further away. Plus it will look like it's moving faster then any object in the background.

You also have to remember that there are millions apon millions of people in NYC. That camera man would have seen the UFO and made a big deal about it. The people around would have also. I'm sure you would have heard lots of reports of UFO's flying around. But there wern't any. It's just people on the internet who wern't there, claiming to see these things it seems.

Cardu's link is another example of birds. I paused it and i could see they were birds. I could make out the wings and every thing. Yes they really look like they are going fast, but it most likely has to do with how we are seeing it. it's hard to get the right perspective when viewing it on a small vid that shows no depth. But i firmly believe those are just birds flying near the camera, making them appear to be moving faster then they really are.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well check this Video out Another Angel and faraway where the CNN filmed� WTC 9-11 UFO

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
AlnilamOmega: Well one would assume that the bird is much closer to the camera obviously. Thus making it look big compaired the the buildings in the background and appears to fly faster.

You are right that you have to put it in perspective. Objects that are closer to the camera appear bigger from objects further away. Plus it will look like it's moving faster then any object in the background.

You also have to remember that there are millions apon millions of people in NYC. That camera man would have seen the UFO and made a big deal about it. The people around would have also. I'm sure you would have heard lots of reports of UFO's flying around. But there wern't any. It's just people on the internet who wern't there, claiming to see these things it seems.

Cardu's link is another example of birds. I paused it and i could see they were birds. I could make out the wings and every thing. Yes they really look like they are going fast, but it most likely has to do with how we are seeing it. it's hard to get the right perspective when viewing it on a small vid that shows no depth. But i firmly believe those are just birds flying near the camera, making them appear to be moving faster then they really are.

Hmmm... I may have to apologize then and withdraw my argument to SO. I just took a very close look at the animated GIF as well, and froze it as the object was passing the twin towers.

Before, I thought it was behind the towers, making me think that the object was too far away from the cameraman to have been a bird. But upon watching the gif frame by frame, I saw that it was IN FRONT of the buildings and not behind.

You're totally right on that higher-res japanese (I think) video... not only can you see the bird flying from closer range, but also flying into the distance. thanks for pointing that out, my canadian friend, jra

sorry about that, skeptical OL. please refer to the first line within my signature for further explanation of my apology.

[Edited on 4/9/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There was 2 UFOS right and both of them passed the Towers exactly when the planes hit the towers, coincidences?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a ufo that flaps its wings

look closer

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Okay now I am not really sure anymore it maybe is a bird after all...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The second plane crashing into the WTC is traveling at 450 knots.

Still the acceleration on the gif image and the original film footage plainly shows this object darting off alot differently than a mil jet would when they hit their afterburners.

There is another gif out there that plainly shows the pigeon flying into the frame from 2 different angles. You can actually see the motion of the wings etc. The picture above does not indicate a bird flying by and if it is a bird,,,fastest damn bird Ive ever seen.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The city is on a coastline, and the spot where the video was shot from is next to the ocean as well. So we would expect to see frequent seabird activity. In this case, it is probably a large sea bird like a pelican, crane, or even a seagull; all of which are much larger than a pigeon.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i must agree with projet pisces that there is no way that is a bird it is moving at an incredible speed and you can see the crash of the second plane in the back ground and i would guess this object is moving far faster than several hundred miles an hour

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
i must agree with projet pisces that there is no way that is a bird it is moving at an incredible speed and you can see the crash of the second plane in the back ground and i would guess this object is moving far faster than several hundred miles an hour

cardu posted a different angle of the crash from the same general area.. you can see that it is the same bird that you see in the animated gif....

/pwned done.. end of story

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Has any one considered the first post, where the object if flying out of the tower toward the ground, might possibly be the engine that was found on the street several blocks from the trade center?

Before I consider that sequence a UFO, I'd want to know the trajectory of the engine that landed away from the towers.

As for the images from far away, those are birds.
Can't be anything else.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Here is a better quality video of it:
www.scifi.com...

It is a commercial staring Barbara Sicuranza. I wouldn't call it a hoax, just a commercial.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Anyone thought it could just be a bug? A Bug really close to the lense?

As for the photos, one looks like a finger over the lense, with the object to the left of that part of the plane window blind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join