It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duran Duran Guitarist: "911 Was Inside Job."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Warren Cuccurullo doesn't believe planes hIt the WTC.
Warren was my favorite member, "ORDINARY WORLD" was my favorite DD song...but I disagree with his politics.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Klemperer]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think it was an inside job also, but why on earth does a guitarist hold any more credibility than anyone else?

Unfortunately this will give the debunkers a BARRAGE of ammo...sheeeesh...

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klemperer

We all saw them hit. I watched #2 hit on the TV while I
was at home.

He needs to stick to playing the guitar and not try to think too hard.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

was at home.

You saw plane 2 hit a tower, you did not see both planes hit mate, unless you was on "job" that day

1 plane was not broadcasted so if you as you stated "We all saw them" which is in plural i beg to differ that it was not an inside job.

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps. Maybe you should stick to what you do in real world and try not to be that disinfo as you clearly can not handle..

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Of course the towers were hit by airplanes, but that doesn't change the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. I didn't really need a musician to tell me that, though.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loke.
Maybe you should stick to what you do in real world and try not to be that disinfo as you clearly can not handle..

What the hell are you talking about? Nevermind. I don't want to know.
I stated a fact. The world saw #2 hit the tower.
The guitarist said planes didn't hit. He's wrong.

Your paranoia about 'disinfo' is rude and strange.

immediate edit to fix word

[edit on 12/17/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

was at home.

You saw plane 2 hit a tower, you did not see both planes hit mate, unless you was on "job" that day

1 plane was not broadcasted so if you as you stated "We all saw them" which is in plural i beg to differ that it was not an inside job.

Best regards.

Loke.

Ps. Maybe you should stick to what you do in real world and try not to be that disinfo as you clearly can not handle..

And I might point out that at most a very small handful actually saw any plane hit. What we all "saw" was a graphical representation, on TV. So it is conceivable that what "hit" was a bomb, and a good controlled CG effort.

I'm just saying... That is a possibility. Find a couple of (non-media-related) witnesses of actual planes hitting, and I will give the CG scenario a much lower probability than I currently do.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well he is clearly an expert seeing how he came from a 80's wanna be rock band that was dull at best. I am now totally convinced that there were no planes.

Hungry Like the Wolf

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I hesitated to check the video but it's very good and what he is saying is right on the money when it comes to physics with steel and planes. His message is clear and to the point which i admire, it's refreshing to hear such colourful rhetoric expressed on this issue too (although i don't encourage it), I hope it will help people understand how simple the fact of the matter is that planes should not be capable of punching through several inches of steel.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I think it was an inside job also, but why on earth does a guitarist hold any more credibility than anyone else?

Unfortunately this will give the debunkers a BARRAGE of ammo...sheeeesh...

When I read that I was going to say the same exact thing.

OK he believes it was an inside job so do thousands of other people, that's like saying My neihbor down the street thinks it was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

1 plane was not broadcasted

We are not going to get into this arguement all over again are we?
Some poeple live within their heads!

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Apparently, since that was broadcast LATER and not LIVE, the argument is it was altered.
My father was at work that day, and saw both planes hit while it happened.

I also don't get exactly why Warren is so passionate, and YELLING, about this.
Unless...maybe he has a View to a Kill?

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Klemperer]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Klemperer]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yep, it's looking pretty bad for debunkers now. I may need to change my mind about this whole inside job thing.

I mean, if the truth can get yet another world renowned structural engin......

Oh wait....

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have to say here that he has a right to believe anything he wants. Everyone has an opinion and why his is "news" I cannot fathom. He is so very irrelevant today, and I mean MORE irrelevant than he was during that horrid bands' heyday.

I was never into the whole FlockofseagullsDuranDuran-I'm so cooler than you-anarchy rules!- thing in high school. I never grew out my bangs really long on one side and shaved the other side either. Weird kids back then - I was more of a ROKKEN WITH DOKKEN chick, myself. LOL

Good times, good times.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Do you think he is more, or less, irrelevant today than he was when he started posting naked pictures of himself (and selling molds of his genitals) online?

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Dokken! Yeah, I had forgot about them. Those were fun times.
I agree that this Duran Duran guy is going to do nothing to help the cause to those of you who believe the whole 911 conspiracy thing. Me, I suppose I'm am one of those poor souls who still believes what he sees. Jets hitting the buildings.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchNLearn

Its not that it gives him more credability,

Its that being a 'semi-famous' voice more people are likely to hear it.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Apparently, since that was broadcast LATER and not LIVE, the argument is it was altered.

I'm curious to know where your father was located when he saw the impacts.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I'm curious to know where your father was located when he saw the impacts.

In his office at JP Morgan-Chase. He was on the phone with my mother when he saw the second plane hit. If you honestly believe that not one person who was downtown that day actually saw the planes impact, you are insane. The entire "no planes" theory is ridiculous. I am sure I am going to get scolded for saying that, but honestly, I mean: no planes? Please.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Klemperer

I'm not sure what people saw that day but I have noticed in the past that people have made claims that were exaggerated or were downright physically impossible, irregardless of the "no planes" theory. To see both planes hit would be highly unusual since the planes came from opposite directions.

I'm not trying to diss your Dad, but people, especially considering the highly dramatic nature of what happened that day, can get a little expansive about what they actually saw.

In any case it would be highly interesting to hear a detailed telling by your father about what he heard and saw that day and what happened to him, blow by blow, until he got out of the building.

Off the top of my head, I'm assuming that he was in the South Tower. I would like to hear him describe the approach of the jet that hit that tower, because there is a lot of controversy about that.

new topics

top topics

join