It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before Humans, And After The Dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What if the Greys discovered earth during the Dinosaur era and thought they could improve the planets overall intelligence since it had potential in keeping self-preserved life

before Aliens created humans, they mixed theyre DNA with Dinosaurs, creating large humanoid beasts that were pretty intelligent. Maybe a little smarter than a dog... able to communicate signifigantly and follow orders... anyways, they're the ones that built the pyramids and other ancient structures.... they most likely killed themselves off due to theyre hunger for power, sins and greed....

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
SniperEye.....I totally doubt it...but, you never know..

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
uuum wouldnt there be bones?

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OK, if we accept the beginnings of modern human evolution as starting with the Australopithecines, about 6 million years ago, the dinosaurs had still been extinct for 59 million years at that point. So when did this DNA experiment happen?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
the Ancients or Creators came before man or Dinosaur or Grey.The Insectoids,Ant-men,Mantoids they are called.Sort of an extrapolated arthropod.They are seen with Greys during abductions,often in authority.

"Often,not always."2IC

Crustaceans and arthpods/insects were the first thing on land,not a walking fish.
"The land was a seething hothouse."2IC

[edit on 5-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Give me 15-30 yrs and a limit less slave labor force and I will built you a pyramid

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There's nothing to substantiate your idea -- and a lot of evidence that says "it ain't so." There wasn't this sort of masss sudden evolution anywhere in the fossil record.

The time periods between the end of the Jurassic and the beginning of the late Quaternary are not one vast sheet of blank slates. There is no evidence anywhere of unusual technology and unusually hurried progress of species (as we see with our breeding efforts.)

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Just to be picky, Byrd, the Meozoic era ended with the Cretaceous period.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I often wonder if a Alien race ever came to earth during the 300 million years that the Dinosaurs ruled. Thats along time compared to the short period Humans have been around.

To a Alien race a Dinosaur ruled earth could have seemed a very scary place, Not the type of place you want to come to vacation.

Earth could have been Monster world for aliens millions of years ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I do not have any reason to believe this theory, but this and others like this, talk of the evolution of Man and do not talk about evolution of the supposed ETs that came to Earth all that time ago.

If they had an technology so advanced to travel trough space all those million years ago, I suppose that now they should have evolved something.

top topics

join