It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video - for your consideration

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
thanks all seeing eye but i cannot u2u until i have 20 posts. that may take a while.

fwiw, i've posted another video in my youtube account. birds maybe?

[edit on 5-12-2008 by dede95064]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
First initial reaction would be migratory birds as well, until the formation break.

There are a couple of formation breaks, and as some have said, migratory birds does break formation now and again BUT NOT LIKE THIS. Break, Hover, Change Direction.

Inconclusive from my perspective at the moment.

Waiting for input from the master himself... INTERNOS

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Another interesting video. especially identifying known aircraft in the same shot for comparison with the unknowns. Still can't say for sure what they are but in the end that is what most of the really good UFO videos and pictures are: compelling evidence that can't be explained. If you are going to make a habit of recording these unknowns and are willing to spend money on it, might i make a suggest to your rig. HD would be nice but it could also be useful to have another camera not recording in IR with night vision. or perhaps another camera recording just night vision with no IR. this would just give more information for comparison and would help rule out some possibilities such as birds.

Nice videos. I don't know what they are or could be.

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Inconclusive then?

Anyone else please? Would like to hear the more seasoned UFO Hunters & Debunkers insight please

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
heh heh. well, i've posted two more for your scrutiny. would love to hear more opinions if the other two are simply birds as well.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hi dede

It's been a while and I was wondering if anyone has requested the original video source for a closer scrutiny.

Have you filmed any migrating birds for comparison yet?

IMO you vids are not geese. The UFO's are moving much too fast and a higher elevation than birds fly.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
It is not outside the realms of possibility that any military or intelligently controlled multiple units would use Flocking technology. Swarm technology is also being studied and used.
Flocking technology
Satellite Formations

Nature was there first, why reinvent the wheel.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dede95064
heh heh. well, i've posted two more for your scrutiny. would love to hear more opinions if the other two are simply birds as well.

Hey there... Left you a message on youtube but did not get a reply...

We have been talking about these videos of yours over in this thread

Night Vision UFO's Clear footage
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Internos told me you were a member here... I see you just joined. Come answer some questions in that thread and you will get your 20 post quickly.

I just posted a link to this thread over there as well. I am sure you will get lots of question shortly.

BTW had you used the same title that you do on youtube this would have turned up in search and I would not have started the other thread

Z

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You got 6 videos but did not check them out.

It is possible that Tesla craft were in the area and that's what we
see in night vision videos.
For your consideration:

Getting vertical beams, when UFOs are in hover, are just as good:

UFOs sighted by Marines in Iraq
www.youtube.com...
@ 1:31 you see a double vertical spike

Soldiers film wierd lights over Iraqi night sky
www.youtube.com...
@1:26 the double vertical streaks

It may prove a basic mode of suspension.

ED:

teslaandlyne (2 minutes ago)
I'm not too sure if birds break away like that and that 100% of they time stay together in the flock. The Tesla craft (aka UFO) is always a possibility.

[edit on 12/20/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

<< 1  2   >>

join