It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research on the Hidden and Magical Race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Greetings,

I am looking for some updated information on articles regarding - The Elven Faerie. I'm looking for eye witness accounts..anyone from the Philippines especially??? the engkantos.. ??

Please share your thoughts with me unless you are here to ridicule me.

I am also looking for any info on the 'Nordic Aliens' and their connection. It's too long to explain right now but I would really appreciate some input from those who share my views..

Thank You Very Much

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sorry to show my ignorance, but I've never heard of this? The only time, admittedly, is through Tolkeins books!
So am afraid I can't help you myself, but there might be someone on the www who wants to help, you'll just have to wait it out. I personally have to go on evidence before I believe something, but I'm sure you wont be ridiculed! Unfortunately you do get the odd person who will try!

Oh well, hope you find what you're looking for

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If you haven't already, you might like to read Supernatural by Graham Hancock. He goes into great deal sharing accounts of faerie encounters, and shows some interesting correlations between faeries of old and the modern alien abduction phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thank you I will have a look at that book.

Well evidence has always been hard to find with these people. Besides a few records kept in the Vatican and some other Latin scriptures that do mention them. Also the Hebrew bible which talks a great deal about their history. Not to mention the - Tuatha de danaan (tuatha D'anu), The Aryans of Hitler. And If you wondered why people in the bible like Adam lived for so long... well you figure it out. But that's all I can tell you.

If you wiped out and driven away a race similar to that of a holocaust, their history becomes nothing more but a myth or a fairytale. The same goes to other mythical creatures - unicorns, mermaids, werewolves and dragons. You have to ask yourself why All these creatures appeared into human minds and spoke of them thousands of years ago. Yet these were totally different countries so apart from eachother with no technology to travel and spread the word. How could these people have known about the exact same thing.

You can ridicule me I don't mind I am used to it, but that is just you expressing your opinion and it doesn't alter my views the least bit.

If I have to tell you the whole story it will take up a whole yellow pages book that is inch thick. Also it isn't appropriate to reveal too much to those with cunning and cynical minds.

All I would like is for some information regarding the 'Nordic Aliens' and their relation to the Lost Tribe.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
In the other thread you created on the same subject, I asked could you clarify what you mean by the 'Elven Faerie' as it's either an incredibly redundant term or it's fantastically specific.

Regarding any connection between aliens and 'fairies', Jacques Vallee is perhaps the authority on this. As far as I'm aware, his late 60s work Passport to Magonia was the first to deal with this at any length.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
why do you hunt the Edhel.

if i may ask.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
...because I have many unanswered Questions...

I do not wish harm among them or exploitation unlike how most humans treat the ufos or the lochness monster. I just want some answers.. as simple as that

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
arent they just a fictional race of elves in lotr ?
have you herd somthing to say any diffrent?
mr 5o

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The legends of the faerie go back at least a few hundred years (and depending on definition, a few thousand) before LotR was even conceived. Every culture in the world has their own folklore talking about the fae or fae-equivalent. Personally, I believe there has to be a root to the myths based somewhere in fact.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Yes that is true Tlomon.

The legendary myths of the Faerie race goes back thousands of years beyond the age of the ancient pyramids and religions...and even before the sightings of UFOs.

This is a very old tale.
Though it is only now in fictional novels and movies.
Though seriously even a friend of mine thinks that movies are a very subtle way of releasing true facts to the public.

Many countries and each of them have their own story or descriptive details to tell about the Fey folk.

Scandinavia - The alfar
Ireland - tuatha de danaan (tuatha d'anu), the Celts throughout Europe
Scotland- Read Robert Kirk's diary in encountering the fey folk.
Greece - the nymphs especially
Germany - Who do you think the Aryan race were? (humans i think not)
Egypt - Ancient pharaohs (with red hair- tuatha de danaan)
China - The faeries of heaven and The reptilian emperor of Han Dynasty, Bhuddism.
Philippines - the engkantos, forest people, glowing, beautiful.
Japan - Chin chin kobakama

Just to name a few.........

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What If ?......

these beings are now our modern interpretation of the so called flying saucers. there have been sightings of the 'nordic aliens' for example and how similar they are to the old Folklore of magical beings. Tall, pale, glowing, beautiful..?

I have read a few articles on the Nordic Aliens and I must say, some particular things are extremely common.

There are mainly 2 types of non-human, yet similar types of figures believed by people for hundreds of years - 'Elves and Vampires'. Also if you think about it they are very very similar. for eg: long life or immortality, speed and agility, animal like behaviour or something that connects back to nature, physically fit or with some kind of unsurpassed attractiveness about them. Even the ancient Egyptians believed of the 'immortal ones'.

And if you look at NOW, in the modern age, we have ufos flying around and abductees in Northern Europe claiming to be abducted by 'Scandinavian looking' people who are slightly taller and divine, like angels or faeries.

When you are doing serious research you have to think like you are putting together a puzzle or knitting a web of ideas that relate to each other.

This could also lead to paranoia too but am I the only one seeing this?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Faeriehunter, check your U2U's. If you can't U2U back yet, I'll post here anonymously with U2U's letting you know it's me. Please respect my request for privacy about this. You have my permission to past my private messages to you, if you exclude identifying information. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Faeriehunter

I have always believed that the vast majority of myths and legends have an element of truth in their origin.

Unfortunately I suspect that the truth surrounding your search is so wrapped up in fiction, dis-information and mis-understanding with it's roots in the ancient past that it will be very hard to unearth any evidence to support even their existence let alone how they have interacted with humans etc.

However, I wish you look on your search and will follow the thread with interest in the hope that you find what you are looking for.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faeriehunter

Germany - Who do you think the Aryan race were? (humans i think not)

While I do not wish to bash any idea of fairies, I can say that the Aryan race was nothing fantastical. It was Hitler's term for the divine race, the one true power. Why he felt blond hair and blue eyes, I don't know, but he did. My grandfather was born in Austria in 1931. During the war, as a child, he was literally told by high-ranking Nazi officials that he were to be part of the Aryan race. He received very good treatment, better than any other children during that time. Despite not being Jewish, most german, austrian, french children still worked laboriously hard during the war-time. People chosen for the Aryan race, however, did no or very little work.

So anyway, the Aryan race, based on a person I actually know first hand, were humans. I don't think my Opa is a fairy.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Faeriehunter, I was fascenated by the myths of Gnomes and would read stories of them for hours when I was a child. As I have grown I have become a skeptical, some would say cynical man. I wish I had some information to help in your quest but instead let me wish you the best of luck. I for one hope such creatures do or at the very least did exist as it would make our sad world a far more magical place.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for so much encouragement.

Unfortunately like what Freeborn said, it's extremely difficult to find artifacts or physical evidence to support this besides a bunch of words in old scriptures that mention them and some 'sightings'.

Sometimes I do feel I am crazy and I feel like giving up.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Never give up. The search for the unknown, the quest to prove that there is more to this world than the day to day mundane, is a task that is worth of being taken on. After all, that's why we're all here.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well, at the risk of having another author recommendation being ignored as with my comment about Jacques Vallee's work, I'd also recommend reading the work of British folklorist Katherine Briggs. It's not that easy to find now, but I doubt you'll actually get a more comprehensive take on British folk belief in fairies and the like.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

So anyway, the Aryan race, based on a person I actually know first hand, were humans. I don't think my Opa is a fairy.

Well I don't think your grandfather was a faery either. I think it was already too late for Hitler to recover the blue bloodline as it was already mixed and diluted with humanity....

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Faeriehunter]

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Faeriehunter]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The reason they have been widely reported but remain elusive might be that they are not firmly rooted in our physical dimension.

<<   2 >>

join