It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology Secret/Internal Document Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
New disclosure on WikiLeaks:

Description (as provided by the original submitter)

1. Has this file been released before anywhere on or off line? Not that I can find with search engines.

2. Why is this file important? Because it shows the intimate connection between Church of Scientology and its front groups which are used for recruitment. Scientology denies the connection while publishing internal documents showing it specifically uses its members to staff its front groups for the purpose of recruitment.

3. What is the likely audience? Critics, investigators and researchers of Scientology.

4. What are some approaches to verification (who can journalists call for comment etc)? Contact Church of Scientology, specifically Flag (Flag Service Organization, inc.) in Clearwater FL.

5. Why was it leaked?
Because the information was being asked for. Specifically, proof of connections between Church of Scientology and its front groups such as The Way to Happiness Foundation. Scientology publicly denies the connection, but publishes too many internal documents (such as these) showing an intimate connection with command control over the front groups.

For anyone who is interested in the way The Church of Scientology goes about recruiting through their "Clear Expansion Committee, including through front organizations such as "The Way to Happiness Foundation" I highly encourage you to download the attached files.

WikiLeaks

The included files:

CEC booklet, magazine.pdf
CEC Directory 2002, Flag CEC, Clearwater FL.pdf
FPJO 1420 - CEC Recovering Scnists back onto the pridge, project orders.pdf
FPJO 1423 - CEC Chairman, Driving in volume public, project orders.pdf
FPJO 1424 - CEC Member, Driving in new public onto the bridge, project orders.pdf
Free Stress Test Hat Write-up from Bridge Pubs.pdf
Game for scientologists, A winning patter for telemarketing booksales.pdf
Game for scientologists, setting up a successful bookselling booth.pdf
IMEC ED 1232RB - Planetary dissemination, a game for scientologists.pdf
IMEC ED 2025 - CLEAR EXPANSION COMMITTEE.pdf
IMEC ED 2039 - Orient the planet, FSM award program.pdf
IMEC ED 2051 - A GOLDEN AGE OF TECH, SPECIAL FSM AWARD PROGRAM.pdf
IMEC PGMO 309 - How to sign up and start a new person drill.pdf
IMEC PGMO 312 - Your CEC program, Building a Scientology community.pdf

[edit on 11-1-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Should you be interested in Scientology recruitment tactics:

How to sign up and start a person drill.

Part 1

[edit on 11/26/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Part 2:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Should you be interested in Scientology recruitment tactics:

Great find, schrodinger.

I find it relevant to point out that "regged" is an NLP term. Anyone who has any awareness of the guy named "Style", who is one of those guys who teaches other guys how to get dates, uses(d) this term.

An interesting corrolation suggesting that Scientology was indeed designed to swindle people by using conversational hypnosis and NLP tactics...a "religion" ahead of its' time.

What does anyone suppose a "Ruin" is?

[edit on 27-11-2008 by TrustMeIKnow]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeIKnow

Its the other way around. NLP (founded 1974) borrowed a few things from Scientology (founded 1952).

Not that "Style" would be aware of this though... (I read "The Game")

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Its the other way around. NLP (founded 1974) borrowed a few things from Scientology (founded 1952).

Not that "Style" would be aware of this though... (I read "The Game")

Interesting, however, I think the point still stands. Scientology is using techniques to interact with a human based on their natural reactions...which is subversive and manipulative.

I read "The Game" as well...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i guess scientology isn't big in my aread, i've never seen anything like it IRL. now i know what to say if i ever sit down to an interview.

"what do you do best in life, start things, change things, or stop things?"

answer..

i crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentations of the women!

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrustMeIKnow
What does anyone suppose a "Ruin" is?

“Find their ruin” is the dictum given to auditors and dianetics salesmen (the church calls these guys “ministers”). Basically, you find whatever personality flaws someone has, then you do EVERYTHING you can to drive home that this will undermine the person’s life and destroy it irrevocably in the near future.
The only treatment/cure? Dianetics, Scientology, and tens of thousands of dollars of auditing!

They break people down and then try to rebuild them as scibots–people who live to “KSW” or Keep Scientology Working.

source

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thanks for defining 'Ruin'...I was really perplexed about that and find that the incessant use of different terminology by different interests is confusing...

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I haven't checked the relevance of this find yet, but knowing that if there is anything to it, it will disappear very soon, as per normal Scientology tactics, so I made sure to download it just in case. From the looks of those two pages, though, it looks important.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

I suspect you are correct. There's lot of good "inside" info in these documents, I encourage anyone who might be interested into how scientology does "business" to do the same. Wikileaks is good at fighting censorship but you never know.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
These symbols are on the cover of the CEC booklet, magazine.pdf included in the link in the OP:

I'm going to try to find their interpretation but if anyone is familiar with them I would love your input.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I thought about starting another thread on this latest document disclosure but I might as well keep it here as the source is the same.

This material is key extracts from existing leak, which includes all readily available technical bulletins and related policies outlining the organizations mandated practices in regards to:

A) Their own medical claims for "Standard Dianetics" processing.
B) Their mediicnal care beliefs and related standards.

This material weeds out approximately 80 pages from the thousands on the original leak, and provides an easier means of verifying the fact that the organization's recent statements to the media on how they view proper medical care for physical illness is UTTERLY FALSE.

To be clear: "scientology" auditing techniques may indeed address issues of the spirit, but the extracted policies in this file specifically state the "dianetics" auditing technique do cover addressing physical ailments and a variety of illnesses in means that is substandard medicinal care.

Scientology Cult Medical Claims

The pdf you will find on this link addresses the following topics:

Table of Contents:

1. HCOB 24 APRIL 1969RA (REVISED 20 SEP. 1978) -- DIANETIC USE
2. HCOB 30 July 1973 -- SCIENTOLOGY, CURRENT STATE OF THE SUBJECT AND MATERIALS
3. HCOB 28 Nov. 1970 -- PSYCHOSIS
4. HCOB 14 Dec. 1963 -- CASE ANALYSIS HEALTH RESEARCH
5. HCO OB 19 Dec. '55 -- THE TURN OF THE TIDE
6. HCOB 2 April 1969 -- DIANETIC ASSISTS / The Use of Dianetics to the Medical Doctor
7. HCOB 10 June 1966 Issue II -- S & D COMMANDS
8. HCOB 20 April 1972 -- Expanded Dianetics Series 4 / SUPPRESSED PCS AND PTS TECH
9. HCOB 10 August 1973 -- PTS Handling
10. HCOB 11 July 1973 -- ASSIST SUMMARY
11. HCO PL 3 May 1972 -- Executive Series 12 / ETHICS AND EXECUTIVES
12. HCOB 20 January 1972 -- PTS RD ADDITION
13. HCOB 4 April 1972 -- TECH DIV PRIMARY RUNDOWN
14. HCOB 16 APRIL 1969 -- HEALTH FORM, USE OF
15. HCOB 5 Feb 1966 -- Level III S AND D WARNING
16. HCOB 12 Mar 1969 -- Physically Ill Pcs and Pre OTs Issue II
17. HCOB 14 May 1969 -- Sickness
18. HCOB 23 May 1969 -- Auditing out Sessions, Narrative Versus Somatic Chains
19. HCOB 24 July 1969 -- Seriously Ill Pcs
20. HCOB 27 July 1969 -- Antibiotics
21. HCOB 15 Jan 1970 -- The Uses of Auditing
22. HCOB 15 July 1970 -- Unresolved Pains (Reissued 25 Nov 70)

I encourage anyone who is interested on this topic to download and read this document.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Furthermore ...

If you have broadband to download a 238 mb file, please check out this video:

Scientology Flag World Tour 2004 Video. The 238MB file is an internal propaganda video for the Scientology cult. It promotes and explains some of the "services" deliverated at the Flag Land Base in Clearwater, Florida.

Scientology Flag World Tour

It is a must see if you really want to grasp an understanding of what scientology is all about.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One last fascinating document for today:

1. Never released before.

2. This document is a never-before-released internal memorandum by the Church of Scientology International Guardian's Office on the World Wide agenda/conspiracy against Scientology. It details various alleged (and factual) crimes committed by world governments to prove they are against Scientology.

3. Anyone critical of Scientology or researching the history of dangerous religious cults and how they isolate their members from normal thinking societies.

4. Anyone who was a good-standing public, OT committee member or a part of the Guardian's Office can verify this (Daniel Garvin, Frank Oliver)

5. To provide some insight into how Scientology controls it's members minds and isolates them from society.

Scientology Cult Internal Report On Conspiracies Against It

new topics

top topics

join