It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks: Start from scratch or give it time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Edited to remove a bunch of embed code that didn't work. Check out the link for the vid..

Banks: Start from scratch or give it more time?

[edit on 11/25/2008 by theindependentjournal]

[edit on 11/25/2008 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't know if that video will embed from the WSJ but the link works to the site to see it.

This is a Wall Street Journal journalist saying it's time to star new banks, is this the start of the new Amero? Or would they just open new banks on the old fiat paper money we use now and what would be the point for going new if not a new currency?

Your thoughts???

online.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think they're right when they say that all our banks are being nationalized, and *sadly enough* all they need is time. To replace all institutions would start with the country going bankrupt, as far as the Americo...

Thats up in the air.... literally. Hmm.... would it make sense to use the weaking dollar to buy us out of this recession, then switch to a combined powerful Americo to defeat that inflation.... would it work....

Hmm... It makes sense.... it really does

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think the best thing we can do is what our elected officials are already doing now--in the best interests of taxpayers--and that is throwing as much money at them as they need. Crisis averted, thank goodness.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

This is a Wall Street Journal journalist saying it's time to star new banks, is this the start of the new Amero?

I vote a hard reset -- both the banks and the government. The banks that are failing should be allowed to fail. The government is already a walking disaster so it's time flush this disaster; preferably for a constitutional republic that looks like what our forefathers set up.

I read a Russian news article that the Amero is real and was agreed to in a secret 2006 agreement.

en.rian.ru...

If that is true, and this gone-wild spending is prior to the demonization of the dollar -- this is a MASSIVE fraud on the entire world (real surprise, eh?). Criminal prosecutions absolutely must follow.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
They should fail.

If the FED continues to do this with businesses, our government might as well be the world welfare office.

This crap is going against everything this country was built on, a free market enterprise.

I, for one, don't care what happens at this point. I dont have alot of cash anyways so I dont have anything to lose.

These days, when I see people with all of thier material objects... I laugh.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Cio88]

new topics

top topics

join