It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell caller flies into Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There was a posting a day ago about the Art Bell caller who claimed he was an Area 51 employee (called a week later and stated he lied). That got me thinking about this one particular caller who flew his small plane into the restricted airspace of Area 51. I won't say much more because I don't want to spoil it for you, but it's entertaining.

NOTE: The video does not seem to be working, but here is a direct link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-11-2008 by Quazze]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The video clip is no longer available.

Hmm. Are you sure you didn't just find some old deleted clip so you can create a stir.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The video clip is no longer available.

Hmm. Are you sure you didn't just find some old deleted clip so you can create a stir.

That is pretty rude of you to quickly assume that. As you can clearlyread from my edit note, I provide the link for you to view.

Don't be a donkey.

Link (1) www.youtube.com...
Link (2) www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The alarm siren is an overlaid sound, every time it repeats it is identical, yet its supposed to be coming from where? The base itself?

The weapon sounds seem a little shoddy and unrealistic. Overlaid sfx.

Could be a hoax to kindle interest in the show.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
S & F for the entertainment value.

Problem i have with it are that
the caller is on a cell traveling at high speed and various altitudes in a remote area and the signal stays constant, thats a great coverage, my cell drops if i walk to the rear of my property.
and Youforever is right about the overlaid siren sound.

new topics

top topics

join