It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Note of Warning for 9/11 Activists From the Past (Conspiracies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I would encourage all 9/11 seekers to read carefully this article from Mort Sahl from 1968 regarding the Kennedy assassination.

Mort Sahl's article regarding the Kennedy assassination!

He paid for the truth with his job and did not complain. He had made his decision "for America" and stood by his word.

Fascism will come to America in the name of national security.

— Jim Garrison

There will come a time when testimony taken by the Commission will be made public. But it might not be in your lifetime. There may be some things that would involve security. This would be preserved but not made public.

— Earl Warren

Security classification is intended to protect the nation from an enemy, not one branch of government against another or the public, nor to protect the American people from knowledge of mistakes. I do not accept as valid the view of Mr. Arthur Sylvester, the former press officer of the Pentagon, that the Government has a right to lie to the people of this country.

— J. William Fulbright

I want to splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.

— John F. Kennedy

I made it very clear to the CIA recruiter that the invitation to come on campus was still open and that the administration was not in any way trying to discourage the CIA from coming to UCSB.

— Stephen Goodspeed, Vice-Chancellor
University of California, Santa Barbara

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Leo Strauss]

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This is a slice of the interview...

Perhaps Mort Sahl answered best:

“…certain people had to take President Kennedy’s life in order to control ours. In other words, as Richard Starnes of the New York World-Telegram said, the shots in Dallas were the opening shots of World War III. There’s been a great change in this country since Kennedy. I’m afraid a great deal of our hope was interred with his remains.”

“They don’t want to lose their power. And they don’t want to fall. It has become government by hoodlum. And I don’t blame them. If I were them, I wouldn’t want to fall either. I would pull out all the stops as well, as they have. On the other hand, while I know that neo-Nazis would want to kill a man like John Kennedy, I don’t understand why liberals would want to protect them from prosecution.”

“Once the neo-fascists became bold enough to slay the President on the street, they showed their hand. They showed how arrogant they had become. Now it’s a question of symptom. That crime was a national symptom. If we can turn our back on that, we will pay a terrible price. That will be the end of this democracy.”

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Good point! Most Americans have turned their backs on 911. With this being said, in the last eight years, I can see these goons destroying our Country and we are going to sit back and let them. We have sat back and let them get away with 911, and we turned the other cheek. America ended on 911, people need to shut off their TV and stop reading the rag that they call a new paper, because it is nothing but disinformation. Go on the internet to get the News you will find the truth. In addition, stay away from mainstream news sites.

Look what the Bankers have done to this economy; I believe this was done on purposes.
When they are done taken everything away from us then we will be begging for New World Order and a new currency. And who do you all think is going to run the world people. Why the very banks of course, we the tax payers gave our money to the banks to buy up all those little banks and those that control the money control the countries.
The biggest banks will rule, its part of the plan people.

[edit on 11/22/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
We have sat back and let them get away with 911, and we turned the other cheek.

Just a reminder that remains a claim you are trying to prove.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

Originally posted by cashlink
We have sat back and let them get away with 911, and we turned the other cheek.

Just a reminder that remains a claim you have failed to prove.

I fixed that for ya JT!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

It has become government by hoodlum.

Couldnt have put it better. Its been like that for a while now but unfortunately most people dont see it (or dont want to).

A government run by gangsters is doomed to fail (and bring the population & country down with them). This is the current state of America.

What most Americans dont realise is the US is a corporation. It is owned by Britain or more precisely, British banks. The takeover occured not long after the war of independence. The theory being "ïf we cant take them by force we will take them by infiltration". Many of your Presidents warned against it last century. They saw it coming.

So now you have a corrupt business running your country. Corruption breeds violence & poverty. Its just a matter of time.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

join