It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's PM Paul Martin's plane buzzed by ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Martin and his entourage were cruising above Alberta when their Challenger jet came within an otherworldly whisker of a luminous object streaking through the night sky.

In a report to Edmonton air traffic controllers, the pilot of Martin's plane noted seeing a "very bright light falling" through the air, with smoke trailing, while the aircraft passed over Suffield, Alta., on Sun., March 21.

People aboard at least two other planes also saw the plummeting object, which was travelling "at a very fast rate of speed" from a high altitude, says the report.

link

not very important, but i figured it was worth mentioning. i think ufo sightings like this are good for the overall credibility of ufo believers and conspiracy theorists, because the general population is more likely to trust someone in a position of power like the PM.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Man, you Americans have no clue about Canada, do you? Paul Martin is the Prime Minister of the Sovereign nation of CANADA. Sure, it is part of the Commonwealth, but geez, get it straight. Edmonton and Suffield are in Alberta, which is a Province in Canada.

BTW if you know anything about Canadian Politics, you would know it was really Stephen Harper launching an attack on the newly elected PM. Case closed, problem solved. Go and read up on Canada, not Britain, whose PM is named Tony Blair.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
HAHA

I thought for a moment that there had been an election and we had a new PM (I can dream can't I?)

Anyway as for the UFO, sounds more like a meteor.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Braatz
Man, you Americans have no clue about Canada, do you? Paul Martin is the Prime Minister of the Sovereign nation of CANADA. Sure, it is part of the Commonwealth, but geez, get it straight. Edmonton and Suffield are in Alberta, which is a Province in Canada.

BTW if you know anything about Canadian Politics, you would know it was really Stephen Harper launching an attack on the newly elected PM. Case closed, problem solved. Go and read up on Canada, not Britain, whose PM is named Tony Blair.

Give em Hell Braatz

I love Americans but we're the brains to their brawn

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yeah, it's not like we don't know who your president is...Rumsfeld right?

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm sure dunkleskates just thought we were too busy crafting our new igloo's for the long COLD summer months to have a government let alone a PM! After all we don't have TV, VCR's or running water yet....gotta go, it'a long hike to my outhouse!

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Now if only they would blow up Tony Blairs Ride

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Haha, I couldnt have said it better. Why cant people remember which Prime minister belongs to which country? Must be because they have a president and get confused when people say Prime minister (whats that? - An actual response)

I was actually gonna make a thread about this, considering i knew about it a day after it happened, but Im a lazy bastard.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by world_misanthropy]

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

THE CANADIANS ARE TAKING OVER!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH

..this thread.

Just kidding I loved toronto....
Shot the New Deal at two clubs for their DVD.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

jra

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
British PM??? hahahahaha... sorry thought that was amusing. For a sec I wondered if Canada and the U.K. were trading PM's.

Oh and i posted this story last week by the way. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Americans have no clue about any part of the world outside of the US.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by RedWhiteBlue]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
Martin and his entourage were cruising above Alberta when their Challenger jet came within an otherworldly whisker of a luminous object streaking through the night sky.

In a report to Edmonton air traffic controllers, the pilot of Martin's plane noted seeing a "very bright light falling" through the air, with smoke trailing, while the aircraft passed over Suffield, Alta., on Sun., March 21.

People aboard at least two other planes also saw the plummeting object, which was travelling "at a very fast rate of speed" from a high altitude, says the report.

link

not very important, but i figured it was worth mentioning. i think ufo sightings like this are good for the overall credibility of ufo believers and conspiracy theorists, because the general population is more likely to trust someone in a position of power like the PM.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by John bull 1]

Nice to see you changed that from England to Canada
;-)

Argh, my 10 billion points gone after 4 mths of tiresome posting ..... sniff

top topics

join