It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Real" Vampire Sites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bellexista
It's very hard to get information on vampires from the web. Most of it is just people wanting to be vampiresor claiming they are but really not. ...

I saw a video of a guy who was a high-level satanist turned Christian. He says vampires and werewolves are real. He said when you get to a certain level, you are expected to chose one of those two paths. If I remember right, he said that he chose the vampire path, because of the incredibly evil things that had to be done to be given werewolf shapeshifting abilities. I believe that he said that to be a vampire, you "merely" had to have sex with a fallen angel, then drink it's blood.

How true this is, I leave to you. But, it might help you on your search for this kind of information.

In other words, look to see what high-level former satanists say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

u just gave me chills!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Bill_Schnoebelen, is the man you are talking about. I am watching his dvd now, 10 or so hours long.

Strange stuff

Google Video Link

[edit on 12/3/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I listened to a little bit of it, and some things that he speaks of I know are not true, if i understood him correctly. That part I am not sure. But other than that, very very weird!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Who really knows what people in real power do, i think bill is right on about the free masons and the illuminati and how you rise through the ranks.

I think they do not tell you how to rise, they just say thinks and if you reply in certain ways, then and only then will you get to the higher degrees.

The people at the top of that stuff, must be so into the occult stuff, so what ever they do, who knows.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well i can say one thing for sure, which for me, and i speak only for me, i know you do not have to sell your soul to the devil in the scottish rite, york rite, lodge or the shrine temple. that is absurd and ludicrus. because i know this it makes his tale a little hard for me to believe. Vampires i believe do exist but there is no way to find the proof so it would be something that will be argued about till the end of days.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
FOX News Channel's Hannity's America (Beyond Belief) segment from December 7, 2008 on real vampires with Michelle Belanger & Anshar Seraphim may be viewed at the link below.

www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

(Video is directly below the News Articles section)

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Sorry, there are just a few problems with your theory:

how could one grow without cell division?
How could one's liver function, for the liver as it takes in toxins and filters them, then creating cells to replenish the liver?
How could a vampire procreate?
How would one heal?

Also, our skin is dry.... all the time, the inner layers are the ones dividing, but if this ceases, our skin would wear away, not incinerate on sunlight.

Vampires, if they are, or are not real, need to be backed by scientific evidence of a virus, lets say, super charges our mRNA, and iRNA, so that they do not make mistakes in cell division, continuing a process of identical growth.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Nice post.

Hadn't seen that video before. A very interesting gentlemen.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Did anyone else know that in Italian (correct me if I'm wrong), anima eterna means eternal soul? It's out there, but it looks like eternal animal. Vampires are said to have eternal souls, as well as not be "human"...

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
[nice one,your right what made him a vampire i like drinking my blood when i have a cut but im not a vampire.but i still belive there true,posted by kamel wehbe

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
[nice one,your right what made him a vampire i like drinking my blood when i have a cut but im not a vampire.but i still belive there true,posted by kamel wehbe

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
vampires are real, its our primal instinct, from Neanderthal to the aztecs, they all ate flesh and drank blood, more so the aztecs and mayans. Blood is life and was viewed by drinking the blood of the enemy, to imbue the drinker with the enemy's power...

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lorova34

yes there are a such thing as real vampires and as for turning you there are going to be very few willing.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorova34
Did anyone else know that in Italian (correct me if I'm wrong), anima eterna means eternal soul? It's out there, but it looks like eternal animal. Vampires are said to have eternal souls, as well as not be "human"...

Any thoughts?

I'd look at etymology of the word 'anima'. It's likely to come from a Indo-European word for 'breath' or 'wind' as equivalents come up in Latin and Greek. It all looks like it ties together because we get the (later) English word 'animal' from word the Latin root.

If you look here, it gives some idea about usage of the word 'animal'. It seems it didn't really hit its stride until late 16thC. which would suggest that if there's some 'ancient' link to a specific understanding of the word animal (with relation to the likes of vampires and werewolves), then it comes at a bit late in the day.

To me 'eternal wind' is as likely to mean bad indigestion as it is to be vampire or werewolf related.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lorova34

Vampires are very well documented as a ficticious invention of man starting with Vlad the impaler, everyone knows that. But in the early days of the myth people bought and sold vampire kits with garlic crosses, steaks, mirrors and everything, people sure were dumb back then, oh yeah they still are today, is this thread inspired by that lame movie twilight? I was forced to see that movie it was horrible.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's been months since I've signed on to ATS, and have only done so to share with you a website I have found which is informative to the max;-

www.haemavore.com...

His explanations are very reasonable. Please check it out.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Yes, the Twilight movie was rather poorly made, I can agree with that. However, some of us have more going on in our heads than asking questions in relation to the latest fad. My interest in a novel does not need to be the motivation behind the questions I ask, and if it was, it would have been included in my text.
Did you interpret my question as, "Do vampires sparkle?" because you must have read it wrong. This is a conspiracy website and there is an entire thread for Mythical Beasts for the precise reason I posted a question. There is so much more to the world than what we're aware of, and I am extremely grateful that you and I have two different mindsets. How dreary it would be to live everyday believing there is no mystery in the world -- believing everything has been discovered and everything is exactly what you expect. Exactly as it was yesterday.
Do you believe in God? Yes? Oh, that must mean you took another trip to the theatre and watched Angels and Demons. That must be where you got the idea of this "God", because even though the belief existed before the novel (you should read more), you must be passing through the latest fad.

Get my point? But thank you for your reply, I simply believe vampires exist, because I believe they exist. That is all.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join