It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS bad for your health? I need ATS detox...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I never thought the NWO idea was a conspiracy, just a blatant observation. After all, we are in the tail ends of a Class 0 Civilization, world government should be a natural agreement out of common sense, not out of conquering or for profits, but pure scientific knowledge and the will to move the human race ever forward in evolution.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Maybe the latter will come out of disgust of the former, but the NWO happening now is out of conquest, manipulation, blackmail and lies. Sadly.

Maybe a butterfly will come after the caterpillar... it's not unheard of.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I find it to be the opposite.

If I am home and on ATS then I am not out "there" making mischief.

Play it safe, Play ATS!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellskitchen

Just go and find something else to do. When you start using ATS you can get sucked into using it as any awesome website has a great gravitational pull to suck away spare time from your life. However it isn't the website but yourself. You fall into a belief that you can swey others into seeing things more clearly. This isn't a reality it is an illusion you've created in your mind. People don't use ATS to learn they use it to post. I've learned one thing. People like to express themselves far more then they car to get to a clear cut understanding of what and what they are expressing themselves about.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I find it to be the opposite.

If I am home and on ATS then I am not out "there" making mischief.

Play it safe, Play ATS!

Your such a tease, always interested but never giving it up,

how many times?

Lets make that mischief

Play with an Elf, Play Mischevious!

Lol as this is raising the vibe and smiles at ATS: Here

Back on topic... and being very real and serious about the dangers of Cyber Addictions and especaily our Neuro stimulus of Choice ATS... well ok ,

OP after 3 months they come in rainbow tin foil hats for 1/2 an hour, then Repattern your binaural beats to a very oscillatory Delta/Alpha para didle experience of the matrix so that as stander explains the Subliminals are more easily and deeply absorbed.

That is though unless like me you find your way to them first, on the 1st quarter of your 3rd full moon here.... don't make my mistake wear a good coat I had the flu for 2 weeks afterwards...

Only members who have this re patterning are allowed then to know who they are, but its ok after the initial shock the compartmentalised personality you will then have, will Supress it sufficiently enough to still function as a member.

Take my advice to your Doctor and all will be fine.

See you in the bunker next Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Well I think it is on topic to say your post made me laugh and we all read Reader's Digest's "laughter is the best medicine" at least once in the doctor's office!

So if it is bad for your health your reading the wrong threads, find the humor!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellskitchen
Has anyone else needed to detox from ATS?

I love the site but man I have never in my life read so much negativity.

For sure! I love ATS but over the year I have been a member I have become hardened to the posts. Ive met some great people which make up for all the negativity I know you speak of, and anyway its only negative if you let it! Be positive within yourself then the negativity has no effect...that way you get to enjoy ATS so much more.

Who needs negativity in their life.....no one so just reject it. Dont react to it when you read it, just bypass it and see the positive in it. I try to make a point of not reacting to negativity in a negative way and only post in a positive way...its hard sometimes but well worth it in the end.

Long live ATS!!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ATS is like a chartered bus trip to the Twilight Zone..I like to travel, and when traveling VIA ATS (Alternative Transit System) you are surely not the only bozo on the bus....There are a lot of intelligent, insightful, and creative people here that are very open minded, others, that are down right gullible, and some that border on troll like behavior and are here to tell everyone else how messed up they are.... If there was to ever be a real world convention of ATS members, I wonder if we all would be patted down for weapons, before we could enter the meeting site and interact. I also wonder if we'd be whisked off to an internment camp for debriefing and reprogramming.... I sure do spend a lot of time here and sometimes it gets to be an emotional drain, but I always come back if only to read a new thread..... We all must be crazy, or maybe the opposite of, whatever that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join