It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings of supposed crash victims from 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
There are some interesting theories about what happened to the people of flight 93 if it did infact land at cleveland.

Has anyone heard or seen any reports of anyone claiming to have seen a friend or relative that was supposed to be on the plane when it crashed?

In other words if this has happened then its good evidence of mind control being used, unless the passengers were actually killed in the plane crash or by the government. I bring this up as ive yet to hear anything along these lines.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As far as I know there has not been a single sighting of any of the crash victims , unless of course you include the supposedly alive hijackers that had their identities stolen, thats another thread though.

As far as f93 landing at Cleveland, it has been looking into here plenty of times and elsewhere for that matter, I would say its safe to say that f93 did not land at the Cleveland airport. But then again thats only my opinion.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
No, only the alleged 'hijackers' have been seen alive and well..

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
only theories at this point... but plausible imo. especially since as far as i've seen, all planes transponders were briefly shut off... gee, if that alone isn't a valid reason to consider something smells, i don't know what is.

1. planes land, passengers were taken off, certain ones chosen, forced or promised something to make calls, but were then executed... they were dead the second they set foot inside.

2. they're all in on it and in witness protection! lol.

3. ????????? ___________________

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
executed, operated on for facial changes! who knows!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I tried to contact even families or friends of ANYONE on ANY of the planes. Of course all attempts were failed.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

And just what in the h*ll would give YOU the right to intrude on their lives to ask, "Your loved one was supposedly killed on Flight 77 (11,93 etc..). Are they alive and just taking part in a tremendous cover up?"

People like you make me want to puke. Just like those morons that have been hounding my buddies that worked at the Pentagon and the guys from the Minnesota Air Guard that observed Flight 77 and Flight 93. They have to change their phone numbers about three times a year, cause some a**clown will find their number and start calling.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
swampfox chill man!!!#

Although i can understand your point its strange how no one can be contacted. We are on a conspracy site and if you dont AGREE with whats being said then its best you dont reply on certain threads. I mean that with all respect but you should understand where i am coming from.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daxman

My reply was to blowfish and his statement that he had tried to contact them. As for not being able to contact anyone connected to the flights, Ive met a flight attendant that used to crew with one of the attendants that was on United 93, so its not that hard to do...should one choose to do so.

As for respect, people like the CIT and Blowfish should think about that when they start trying to intrude on peoples lives with cockamanie conspiracy theories.

[edit on 23-12-2008 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daxman

assuming the flight crashed
there were photos of it at an airport while it supposedly had crashed

forget where i saw that, loose change I think

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
no probs i dont think blowfish wants to cause upset or anything, just wants to get to the bottom of things. And if you tip toe around things and avoid certain things then you wont get any answers.

Yeah i saw/heard about the plane supposedly landing in one of the documentaries cant remember which one, actually i think it was some kind of witness testimonial or flight chart thing!!! Again when you hear these things it makes you think and get deeper into the idea that there could be something sinister going on

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What was included in loose change was a fantasy. On 9/11, the AP reported on their news wire that Flight 93 had landed in Cleveland. However, they issued a correction 30 minutes later after they had discovered it was Delta 1989 that had landed instead. BUT, in that 30 minutes, a lady named Liz Foreman had taken the original story and incorporated it into her station's news coverage. When she found out AP was wrong, she removed the link from their webpage, but not the story. Therefore, for the longest time, her story was out there and if you looked hard enough you could find it. Supposedly she has since removed it and has on numerous occasions said that she screwed up on a "flash" news type of day. Does not stop people like Dylan from using it though (because there will always be someone that will believe it).

On days like that, the media ALWAYS makes mistakes. Remember the mining incident a couple years ago, when I went to bed that night, they were reporting that 11 of the miners were alive, one had died. Next day, they were saying oops....11 have died, one is still alive.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
so are you at one with the official 9/11 report? Just asking..........

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daxman

For the most part, I accept the reports conclusions. The few questions I have left are relatively minor and in my eyes not really important. The major conclusions reached in the Commission Report, basically match what myself and a few of my friends had figured out in the first couple days or so after 9/11.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
The few questions I have left are relatively minor and in my eyes not really important.

What questions would those be Swampy? Surely your staff . . . er, friends, should be able to answer those questions.

The major conclusions reached in the Commission Report, basically match what myself and a few of my friends had figured out in the first couple days or so after 9/11.

Ahh!!!! That's how the administration solved the crime so fast! They got their solutions from you!

People interested in Flt. 93 should use the search function on ATS to get a more rounded discussion of the matter.

Here's an interesting thread in which the air traffic controller responsible for Flt. 93 in Cleveland says that it was the military who created confusion between the identities of Flt.93 and Delta 1989. Imagine that. Why would they do that?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why would the military try to create confusion Swampy? You're a military man.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Its no different than what a journalist or reporter would do, especially an investigative reporter.
I dont believe its right or moral and I wouldnt do something like that but thats one way that information is obtained.

Also, what a story it would be if in fact someone who was on that flight list happened to turn up somewhere in the world even though i dont think the story would get to far, whether it was true or not.
They either died on the plane, in the crash or they died after the plane landed somewhere like area 51 (for example) and were executed there.

[edit on 12/25/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I absolutely *love* this quote from you from that other thread (on the supposed "confusion" sowed by the military):

Originally posted by ipsedixit

I haven't a shred of evidence to back it up but I believe that the people on United 93 were disembarked from the aircraft and executed. I'm just talking off the top of my head here but I think it is within the realm of possibility that their bodies were taken to a VA hospital and incinerated.

Why anyone would expect to be taken seriously when they start off an comment with "I haven't a shred of evidence..." and then move into a completely implausible (why? because there's not a shred of evidence) fantasy of what they'd *like* to have happened, I have no idea.

But, it makes these Truther stories that much more entertaining. I swear, I expect someone to some up with something along the lines of "I haven't a shred of evidence, but I believe Elvis was the pilot of United 93 and he was trying to get to Memphis to record another Christmas album".

Makes as much sense.

[edit on 25-12-2008 by pinch]

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
well if there was a cover up then execution or some kind of body surgery (Face change) could have been done, it can bordeline on fantasy i guess but im sure we are so much more capable that what we are currently being led to believe.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

I think speculative thought is allowed in the forum, Pinch. They even allow ad hominem attacks on arguments put forward, if they are not too obnoxious. I once went so far as to call Swampy a Yalie and was docked ATS points for it and had my amusing post deleted from the record. In retrospect, of course, I know I went too far, besmirching someone else like that.

I enjoy your posts. You are one of the more intelligent debunkers. I admire a hard fought rear guard action, even if it is doomed to lead to ignominy, defeat, back biting recriminations among the defeated, corporate blood letting, court martials, humiliating resignations and new brooms at the Pentagon.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join