It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis document and surface to air "threats"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nellis document

Nellis range "threats" photographs

I came across this Nellis document regarding their use of public lands. Some of the images confirm items I photographed located on the public land around the range.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great pics Gariac. Man, I have not seen the Roland in a long time. I had some friends of mine when I was in the Army that tested that system. I was testing the ADATS at the same time they were testing the Roland. We were all involved with similar "war games" testing. Once again, great pics and great find!

[edit on 15-11-2008 by desertdreamer]

[edit on 15-11-2008 by desertdreamer]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by desertdreamer

There are no shortages of Rolands around the Nellis range. If Red Flag or Weapons school is active, you will find a Roland. [Inactive times are the last two weeks of June and the last two weeks of December, at least for weapons school.] I have some new photos, though they are not on the net yet. The Roland contractors generally eat at the Little Alien, and though probably more to use the can than digest their food.

It is very annoying when a Roland sets up next to my car while I'm perched on some hill taking photos. I have to approach the thing with the dish hot. It's also blasting my car with RF.

It's also annoying when our allies sells weapons to our enemies.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The weapons system that I tested ultimately ended up in the Canadian Armed Forces, it was scrapped after 4 years of testing, due to budget cuts. It boggles the mind how much money the US Government wastes.

new topics

top topics

join