It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Video = Final Proof of Inside Job???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

What questions Cash, have not been answered that you think implicates the United States in these terrorist attacks.

The great cover up!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Can you be more specific?

Thank you sir

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Can you be more specific?

Thank you sir

Don’t Sir me, I am not your commanding officer, and tell spike to address me as cash.

More specific in what?

If you are not looking for the truth then why are you in the 911 treads?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I deliver the truth your honor.

Are you willing to ask questions? I actually may have the answers for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
IM HAVING A HELL OF A TIME SEEING THIS AS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN AS THIS FOOTAGE HAS BEEN SHOWN ON OTHER SITES, AS FAR AS INSIDE JOB IM GONNA HAVE TO SAY NOWAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!

9-11 WAS NOT OUR OWN DOING NOR SHOULD YOU TRY TO READ INTO SOMETHING SO STUPID, AND JUST SAY IM WRONG AND THIS IS ALL TO STAKE A CLAIM IN THE OIL WELL THEN I APPLAUD THE U.S. GOVERNMENT FOR HAVING OUR BEST INTEREST AT HAND BY SECURING A SHARE FOR THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

What truth? Your truth? The Government cover up! Ok, it a joke right?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NASTY LAWLESS

Ok then 19 highjackers from a cave in Afghanistan knew they could highjack four airplanes with out a hitch from different airports. These airplanes flew threw no fly zone air space and flew over our nuclear power plants, with out our F18 intervening. These airplanes just flew all over the place for an hour with out been shot down in restricted air space. Come on! Any airplane before and after 911 that has slightly stray off course has always been intercepted.

Why were they allowed to hit their targets?
If the USA wanted to do a false flag Operation this is one way to do it with less casualty.
However if these 19 highjackers wanted to do some real damage they would have hit our “nuclear” power plants and kill millions of people. They flew right over those nuclear power plants why didn’t they crash in to them instead?

This stinks of an inside job!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join