It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Today's Elite Power Hungry Politicians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wasn't sure were to put this, so I put it here. This is something I wrote today, it's spring break for our school and I had nothing better to do so I wrote this essay. The essay may seem to talk about different subjects that don't relate but I wrote it in about twenty minutes. What do you think?

Trying to understand the elite that run the world seems like a daunting task to anyone. To even try and understand the mind of an elite politician in today's society is like trying to solve an enigma. Their lives are enclosed by scandals, important decisions, and mysterious secrets. Some of the most important political offices in our time have been hijacked by humans searching for only one thing: power.
The issue of world domination seems like an archaic subject to many. When having a discussion about world domination with the common folk, most brush it off as a thing of the past, last attempted unsuccessfully by Adolf Hitler; German Chancellor during WWI (I think). The unfortunate truth, is that world domination continues at a fierce and fiery pace; at the head of the pack is the infamous Bush Admnistration; with two wars already under their belt, both lead with heavy veils of secrecy and mistruths. Remember, all this hate and choas just for power.
The real issue I've been pondering that inspired me to write this short essay were these question: Why do some of our brothers and sisters choose the path of hate and control, when there are many great things to enjoy on the side of love? Are they so gullible that they choose the material world just for the looks? Do they think before they take action about what the result of the consiquences of that action are? Do they really think we are that stupid and are never skeptical of their idealogies? All this just for control. Think about it, at the end, what does power, money, and control REALLY give you? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
That's a very good essay.

Much of what you describe is in my own ideas as well. You can see how deceptive they are, with 9/11 being the latest. I just hope that we don't end up being slaves to the global elite that fund all wars and terrorist acts. The worst they can do is take more of our freedoms away and put tracking devices on us as well. I am confident that people will start to change and question their Governments on a mass scale in the future and this will require people to overcome their fear to do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. That's pretty much what I was trying to say that all the political elite are running around searching for more ways of control and power when what they really need to find is a way to save themselves from all this greed and hate that they have caused.

join