It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello with a twist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
argh, what an embaressment. i just posted a new topic saying hi, but it wasn't posted because apparently topics with the same name aren't allowed.

and now i forgot what i was going to say. bullocks. what it boils down to: not being able to sign up with a free email provider is silly and unorthodox.

i see a lot of silly remarks with no logical consideration whatsoever. therefore, at times i will act the devil's advocate. but i also enjoy this kind of stuff and hope to contribute to your forum. thanks.

(ctrl+c incase this isn't posted)

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Glad to have you aboard. Bring it on!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I know, I love ATS, but whoever thought of that idea was seriously neglecting some good reporters and people with things to say. I have a hotmail account and had to fath around borrowing a mates and setting it up just to join. I can understand if a number of free account users aren't as 'politically correct' and so fourth, but having ten quid to spend on a private email address doesn't give you manners.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
welcome, we're happy to have you..

are you comfortable...

now.... tell us what you know, aliens, NWO, Terrorist... come one, tell us, we know that you know something..

seriously, have fun

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Welcome.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
yeah, i had to borrow my dad's email address. he complied but wasn't all too happy about it. i even wrote the site manager an email about this and how a lot of brilliant minds won't get heard since they have nothing but a free email account. i never got a reply unfortunately.

i don't know much though... but i do like what spielberg's show 'taken' tries to do. not many people would be brave enough to do such a thing ("inspired by true stories").

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome toffa_h put hand in vulan sign no im not a trekie
.Welcome to ATS/bts and all the rest lol

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
are blocked to prevent bots and others from spamming from this board.

And silly remarks? Noooo, not here!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
All the Pisky will do is point you to this site:

www.talk21.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
that's a nice link pisky, i'll just send it to my past self

join