It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy views Obama stance on Iran as 'utterly immature'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Apparently, Obama's foreign policy ideas are starting to spread to world leaders. Sarkozy says the obvious, that Obama's stance on Iraq is immature. Its also shortsighted and foolish.

www.haaretz.com...

Sarkozy has made his criticisms only in closed forums in France. But according to a senior Israeli government source, the reports reaching Israel indicate that Sarkozy views the Democratic candidate's stance on Iran as "utterly immature" and comprised of "formulations empty of all content."

According to the reports reaching Israel, Sarkozy told Obama at that meeting that if the new American president elected in November changed his country's policy toward Iran, that would be "very problematic." [...]

I thought all the world leaders thought Obama is brilliant? How many other leaders have misgivings that we haven't heard about? Obama has conveniently avoided any debates or scrutiny on his foreign policy. Obviously because he doesn't have a clue.

With only a few more days to go its important that people get a look in to Obama's foreign policy by the media? Why hasn't it happened yet?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Now why would a senior Israeli government source strive to break his obligation to silence (diplomatic dealings and what not) and say something that could be construed as 'influential' to the American candidacy?

Simply political games by the same crowd that has implemented the most powerful propaganda machine on the planet.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wait, what's happening? One moment, the approval of the French is considered a political kiss of death by the Republicans (c.f. the Freedom Fries and the "celeb" ad after Obama's overease trip). The next moment, when desperate enough, the Republicans quote the French as if it were the Bible.

That's what p!$$es me off about the Republicans -- the lack of moral fiber.

Do I care about Sarcozy? Not too much, I suppose. Oh wait, the French were critical of the US policies for a while.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

That's what p!$$es me off about the Republicans -- the lack of moral fiber.

I think the point is that even the french president thinks Obama's policies are fool hearty. When the French think your military polices are mess up, you have problems.

What is it with Obama deciples and there complete inability to discuss the tropic at hand. Why hasn't Obama been taken to task on foreign policy? What has Obama said or done to give you confidence about it?

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Marcus Calpurnius]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This info is from Israel!

Now, who do you think Israel would rather have as president of the US?

McCain, the "bomb bomb bomb Iran" McCain.

Or Obama, who is willing to talk to Iran's leaders!

Pretty simple to figure this one out!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Due to the new guidelines concerning threads in this forum, articles based on unsubstantiated rumors from un-named sources are not allowed in this forum.

Therefore I am moving this to a more appropriate forum.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

join