It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Video of all time!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
sorry, didn't know where to post this if a mod can move it to the right location

what do you guys think??
Reminds you of how precious are planet is

fixed to show video on the site.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by SauberBMW]

Mod Note: Embedding Videos - Please Review Rule 1i.) ... of the T&C

[edit on 26/10/08 by Jbird]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I do love this one! It has been around awhile and have had it on my myspace page for many moons.
Never gets old.

edited: link works now.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Alora]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
t

LOL Okay that's pretty good thanks! I love the world...

[edit on 10/24/2008 by justgeneric]

edited to add "boom dee atta boom dee atta"...lalalala

[edit on 10/24/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
the link isn't working and could you please add any comments about it before I invest yet another potentially wasted few minutes on a badly produced slide show on you tube?

Sorry but some of the stuff is "reallllllllly" bad.

Just in case it is meant to be a surprise, I will just say that it is a minute long commercial reminiscent of the old "Teach the world to sing" coke commercials, imo.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It's good, I don't know about being the greatest.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah except for that *snip* meathead from future weapons blowing a bunker up. How come there aren't shows on discovery dedicated entirely to all the breakthroughs that would happen if we spent even half our military budget on researching renewable energy or on technology that makes human lives better.

How about we start considering a future where weapons aren't the main thing that we spend R & D money on. Just that scene alone shows that tis world is great, but has a little ways to go to becoming the greatest.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by maria_stardust]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It was too long for it to be the greatest of all time. I prefer to have my videos be about 10 to 15 seconds long, goes well with my ADHD.

On a side note, the absolute worst video of all time is "The Happening". It's on DVD right now and be sure to turn away at the very sight of it. It's like some crazy plant-life nut high-jacked a motion picture company and decided he'd share his thoughts. I think I'm going to cut down my garden after this experience and ship the remains to a cellulose to ethanol plant.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

new topics

top topics

join