It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe McCain calls 911 to complain about traffic!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Joe is the brother of presidential candidate John McCain. And he is not a plumber!

-- WJLA Newschannel 8, broadcast October 23, 2008.

Well I would like to see John McCain explain his brothers actions here. All I could think while hearing him complain about a 15 minute wait was ...."What a complete tool!" Anyone who lives in the DC metropolitan area knows you have these traffic tie ups and many times will be sitting in traffic anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. This can not be good for John McCains run.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Eee... Sounds like a pretty angry fella.

When I get my jaw off the floor, I may have more to say. :shk:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Joe is the brother of presidential candidate John McCain. And he is not a plumber!

-- WJLA Newschannel 8, broadcast October 23, 2008.

Well I would like to see John McCain explain his brothers actions here. All I could think while hearing him complain about a 15 minute wait was ...."What a complete tool!" Anyone who lives in the DC metropolitan area knows you have these traffic tie ups and many times will be sitting in traffic anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours. This can not be good for John McCains run.

You're kidding, right? What does this have to do with John McCain? Is he his brother's keeper? I mean, it's not like he has a brother living in a hut in Africa on $8/yr or anything like that...
Maybe SOME people SHOULD be their brother's keeper, or atleast help their brother out.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is another situation where he called Northern Virginia a Communist country! I don't get it other than there is a large ethnic population in Northern Virginia.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Did he think they were going to drop everything (such as saving lives) to go clear up a traffic jam just for him?
I'm stunned by this, too. Can't believe the audacity of some people. Sounds like brother has anger issues, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

Yea he definitely has some anger issues. What is interesting is there have been statements from many people who have known John McCain for many years and have said he has a bad temper. Wonder if it runs in the family then.Not a good trait for a President to have in my opinion.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

I don't know...?

I don't agree with the guy ...but what did Obamas preacher have to do with him...is he his keeper? but that was a huge subject for a while and still is. His preacher is not even related to him.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Can anybody say "Billy Beer"?

Didnt Johns elderly mother say something a while back about "coloreds" or something like that?

I for one have an alcoholic mother, an insecure father and a worthless sister who spends more on fingernails than she saves or invests. If you knew me you'd swear I was adopted. I dont have any control over who my family is or how they behave. I doubt John has any over his.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

That is funny I was about to post and say it all does not matter anyway because Jimmy Carter had Billy.

Just thought it would be good info for some if they like.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Then why let him loose to campaign?

two lines.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
[edit on 24-10-2008 by Chance321]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Wow it was very brave of you to make this comment

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Here is another situation where he called Northern Virginia a Communist country!]

He didn't call it a communist country, he called it communist country.

Any way, what's the validity to the first video about Joe McCain calling 911 for the traffic? I could put a message on my voicemail as well claiming to be Joe McCain then go call 911. it's not hard. The video/story never said that they traced the owner of the cell phone.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Kwapp]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It seems like it was his brother!

McCain's Brother Apologizes for Calling 911

WASHINGTON (AP) — The brother of presidential candidate Sen. John McCain said Friday he'll withdraw from campaign activities after calling 911 to complain about traffic. Joe McCain also apologized for making the call.

The GOP candidate's younger brother, who lives in Alexandria, Va., told Washington radio station WTOP he was returning from a campaign event in Philadelphia around 2 a.m. on Oct. 18 when he got stuck in traffic on Interstate 495 at the Wilson Bridge.

Frustrated because of the traffic, he called 911 to find out what was going on. The operator asked him to "state your emergency."
******SKIP******
The operator asked him if he was calling 911 to complain about traffic. McCain then uttered an expletive and hung up the phone.

McCain told WTOP that he thought his cellphone was on mute

Okay, you thought your phone was on "MUTE".

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Jimmy Carter had Billy Carter - remember Billy Beer?

Hillary Clinton had/has Tony Rodham
John McCain has Joe McCain.

Obama probably has dozens of half brothers and sisters and cousins in Kenya. Not all of them behave very well either. Cousin Odinga is a jihadist and Obama's half brother lives in a dirt hut - some say with his hand out for money (I don't know if that's true or not). His Kenyan grandmother, who may be old and confused, insists that she was present when obama was born in Kenya.

Most all of us have relatives who are batty or a problem for us.

We can't pick our blood relatives.

[edit on 10/25/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Couldn't agree more with you there!

As the old saying goes, "There's a black sheep in every family."

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
As the old saying goes, "There's a black sheep in every family."

Another old saying - you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.

... and no one say anything about noses! (there's always one who will)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Moderator-Note:

Dear OP,

kindly review this link: Ending the Political Game on ATS

Thread closed.

join