It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Interviews Michael Hess: Debunks WTC7 Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Michael Hess was the other man along with Barry Jennings to be the last two people in WTC7. Conspiracy Theorists have heard BBC's interview of Barry Jennings that refutes their claims of any nefarious happenings in WTC7 on 9/11 in the BBC Special The Third Tower.

The interview with Michael Hess is here (you have to scroll down a little bit.)

I hope that people can move on from using these two people as being evidence of some sort of conspiracy.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke
I hope that people can move on from using these two people as being evidence of some sort of conspiracy.

Not on the basis of the video interview.

It is not exhaustive enough to cover all the issues raised by Mr. Jennings interview with the Loose Change guys. There are some discrepancies in what Hess did say as opposed to what Mr. Jennings said as well. Jennings said they ran into trouble when an explosion blew them back into the eighth floor. Hess doesn't mention trouble until the 6th floor.

Hess omits mention of the journey from 23 to 6. Jennings says they could hear explosions in the building.

Hess does say that there was smoke in the building and that they had difficulty breathing.

Hess doesn't seem to have heard anything, not even the collapse of the South Tower.

Hess's account doesn't, at least in the vidclip, include the later encounter with the fireman and the instruction to not "look down."

If one didn't know that Hess and Jennings were together, one would think they were not talking about a shared experience.

Another failing grade for BBC journalism.

Memo to New Yorkers: The next time one of your knucklehead mayors wants to create a multi-million dollar emergency management bunker, don't go for it. Tell the nitwit to opt for a mobile concept of some kind. More practical and way cheaper. It might even get used in an emergency.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Although Jennings himself says in the Bermas interview, that it was the sixth floor, where they ran into trouble, staircase missing, (Hess said they ran into a wall.) I think I got most of his story right (from memory.)

But this is important stuff, so why not listen to Jennings' own words. And, his spontaneous, natural delivery. He's very relaxed about what he is saying. It doesn't have a scripted feel to it.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Ya! It took seven years to find a way to do damage control on this man.
Lets discredit him he is dead now.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I guess Michael Hess decided he wanted to live longer and just stick with the official fairy tale. Let people like Barry Jennings and April Gallup and those workers at Arlington National Cemetery stick their necks out.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

Hess omits mention of the journey from 23 to 6. Jennings says they could hear explosions in the building.

Could it be that Jennings was mistaken? Keep in mind the Loose Change interview was 6 years after the fact.

Hess does say that there was smoke in the building and that they had difficulty breathing.

Yes from the tower collapsing.

Hess doesn't seem to have heard anything, not even the collapse of the South Tower.

That's not true. He clearly states that the whole building was shaking and the sound of a very fast wind that filled the air with smoke, papers and soot. What he meant by "I didn't hear anything" was that he didn't hear any explosion as in an explosive device.

Hess's account doesn't, at least in the vidclip, include the later encounter with the fireman and the instruction to not "look down."

I'm assuming you referring to Jennings Loose Change interview where he said "it felt like dead bodies." But Jennings made that clear in the BBC interview that he never saw any bodies so it would make sense that Hess wouldn't mention it.

If one didn't know that Hess and Jennings were together, one would think they were not talking about a shared experience.

I agree to a certain extent if you're talking about Jennings LC interview and Hess's interview. But if you go back to Jennings interview with LC, you see he contradicts himself many times. Not on purpose, I just believe he had difficulty recalling all the events of that day from beginning to end. But he does clear up any notion that he believes anything nefarious went on that day in the BBC documentary.

But this is important stuff, so why not listen to Jennings' own words. And, his spontaneous, natural delivery. He's very relaxed about what he is saying. It doesn't have a scripted feel to it.

You should really go back and watch the full uncut LC interview. It was far from a smooth delivery.

www.youtube.com...

That video is full of Alex Jones's propaganda. Another thing, does Alex Jones have any proof that Jennings was murdered? If not he should let his family rest without having to deal with clowns like Jones making these unproven assertions. Don't you think if the family thought that their loved one was murdered that they would come forward?

I have hypothetical question for those that believe the WTC7 conspiracies. Why would they set off explosives 6-7 hours before the collapse? Why no explosions just before or during the collapse?

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Cool Hand Luke]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Ya! It took seven years to find a way to do damage control on this man.
Lets discredit him he is dead now.

What?
Damage Control? Before the Loose Change interview, who had even heard of Jennings? Plus have you seen the interview he did on 9/11? Here I'll help you, here it is.

By the way his interviews discredit themselves. I really don't see how the "truthers" can use his interviews as evidence when they are so inconsistent. I honestly believe he had trouble recalling timeline of events that day and I can understand given the choatic nature of that day.

Maybe I should ask why after seven years "truthers" still have no evidence of a controlled demolition? Why after seven years have they not taken their case to court? Why after seven years hasn't anyone come forward within the gov to admit the gov was behind it?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

I guess Michael Hess decided he wanted to live longer and just stick with the official fairy tale.

Once again do you have any proof that he was murdered? If not please stop claiming that he was.

Another question. Explain to me why "they" would murder him?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I’m not sure if I have heard the full version of the interview with Mr. Jennings. I know it is on YouTube and I will give the whole thing a listen.

Alex Jones is very free with his suspicions of foul play. Personally I would probably be a little more restrained about that kind of accusation but Alex is a firebrand and performs a valuable function in my opinion.

There is an old song, one of the lines of which goes, “Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and don’t mess with Mr. Inbetween.” That is almost a definition of the job of the spin doctor. All except the part about not messing with Mr. Inbetween.

Most of the discussions in this forum are about the description of Mr. Inbetween and whether that is being messed with or not. That’s natural, that’s fair.

I believe Mr. Jennings statements, as made to the Loose Change guys.

According to Alex Jones, Jennings was threatened and changed his story. I believe that too. I think that is what happened to the Fire Chief, Albert Turri as well. Both of them dummied up when they were threatened, just as all the mainstream journalists on site on 9/11 did. This is a well established pattern. No mystery about it.

I have hypothetical question for those that believe the WTC7 conspiracies. Why would they set off explosives 6-7 hours before the collapse?

They were trying to disguise what they were doing. This was done with the towers as well, but over a shorter time period.

Why no explosions just before or during the collapse?

This stuff has been extensively discussed in other threads. There were explosions just before and during the collapse. Are you messing with Mr. Inbetween here?

Maybe I should ask why after seven years "truthers" still have no evidence of a controlled demolition?

Not only truthers but everybody has absolute proof of a controlled demolition on all three buildings.

Ignoring that proof is what spin doctors do when they eliminate any reference to the fact that all three buildings fell at near free fall speed and in almost perfect symmetry all the way down. That only happens in controlled demolitions. This also has been discussed endlessly in other threads. Ignoring it is “eliminating the negative.”

Why after seven years have they not taken their case to court?

Law enforcement are afraid. We are dealing, after all, with a president that recognizes no authority outside the Oval Office, whose staff have refused to answer numerous subpoenas. Anthrax laced letters have been sent to high ranking representatives of the American people, an important whistle blower has been legally gagged, one military intelligence officer has been hounded and had security clearance revoked, an FBI investigator has been kicked sideways into an innocuous job and these are just the prominent cases of interference and intimidation.

There is wide latitude for the administration to smother investigations under the rubric of national security, just as they smothered the investigation of the famous 19 hijackers before 9/11 by forbidding investigative agencies from sharing information and in the case of Atta, putting a “do not disturb” sign on him.

Why after seven years hasn't anyone come forward within the gov to admit the gov was behind it?

The reasons for this would be largely as above in the discussion of the absence of court cases. But there is a time factor involved as well. Coming forward during the reign of the Imperial President and his henchmen would be very unwise.

It amazes me when intelligent, cogent people such as yourself ask the sort of questions you ask. I have a hard time believing these questions are actually asked to solicit information. They are rhetorical questions asked as if the answers were obvious and favorable to one's own point of view. That is the sort of thing that a spin doctor would do, to “accentuate the positive.”

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

For you defenders who keep defending the official lie why don’t you worry about the inconstancies in the NIST and the FEMA and the NORAD reports!
Instead of worrying about what a dead man said.

You defenders of the official story have not proven anything here!

TTFN
Cash.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Here is the uncut interview that the Loose Change guys did with Barry Jennings.

In it he is emphatic that the explosion that he encountered on the 6th floor of WTC 7 happened before either of the twin towers collapsed, and that he heard explosions during the hours that he was trapped in WTC 7. He even says that a policeman referenced explosions when instructing him to leave the building.

Personally, I believe this account of what he experienced.

Uncut Barry Jennings Interview Part 1:

Uncut Barry Jennings Interview, Part 2:

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Here is the uncut interview that the Loose Change guys did with Barry Jennings.

In it he is emphatic that the explosion that he encountered on the 6th floor of WTC 7 happened before either of the twin towers collapsed, and that he heard explosions during the hours that he was trapped in WTC 7. He even says that a policeman referenced explosions when instructing him to leave the building.

Personally, I believe this account of what he experienced.

As do I. Later, he became nervous about possible repercussions to his forthrightness and honest eyewitness testimony. Whether he was murdered or not by the 9-11 planners, his death sends a message to other potential 'eyewitnesses' to keep their big mouths shut or else.

pResident Dubya blocking all investigations into 9-11 from the very beginning and then stacking the 9-11 Whitewash Committee with political hacks sent the same message.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
well that does not confirm Barry Jennings take on what happend... Houston we have a problem~! someone is lying -
Barry said Explosions and Hess say he thought an explosion in the basement -- anywho.... it doesnt matter -- 47 story steel structure does not go down to ground level without the use of Demolitions... so, Sorry, Mr. Hess - I have to side with Barry who paid with his life... your still breathing..... WHY?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would like to point out the interview Michael Hess gave on 9/11 at 11:57.

At 1:13 into the video, the interviewer asks Hess where the mayor is at that time.

"I don't know, myself. As I said I was trapped inside 7 world trade center for the last hour and a half."

So before 1.5 hours earlier, he was not trapped. What event happened an hour and a half before the time of this interview? (in other words, what happened at 10:28)?

That

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

For you defenders who keep defending the official lie why don’t you worry about the inconstancies in the NIST and the FEMA and the NORAD reports!
Instead of worrying about what a dead man said.

A question for you Cash. Have you read the NIST report? All 10,000 pages? How about the 9/11 commision report?

Would it not be wise to read what you are apparently claiming to be false information? And by the small chance that you have read the NIST report, would you be willing to point out any errors that they made in their calculations? Their papers are open to informed critcism on their website from anyone in the public.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Could it be that Jennings was mistaken? Keep in mind the Loose Change interview was 6 years after the fact.

jennings has to be mistaken not hess, right?

even though jennings wasn't interviewed about it after hess went public and then murdered for doing so...........

no seems it was the other way. jennings went public and was murdered and then hess went public and played ball.

bet hess won't be getting killed anytime soon. any takers?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

I was asking a legitimate question. Question for you is if you have to think back to an event that happened 6 years, how perfectly would you be able to recall it?

even though jennings wasn't interviewed about it after hess went public and then murdered for doing so...........

Sigh... What evidence do you have that he was murdered? Surely his family would go public if they thought there was any foul play with regards to his death, don't ya think?

no seems it was the other way. jennings went public and was murdered and then hess went public and played ball.

Lets say I buy into your version of reality with regards to 9/11. Didn't Jennings go on camera and denounce any sort of conspiracy on 9/11? Should that have not pleased "the overlords" enough to let him live?

So because Hess is still alive, that means that he pleased "the overlords" enough to let him live?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's not true. He clearly states that the whole building was shaking and the sound of a very fast wind that filled the air with smoke, papers and soot. What he meant by "I didn't hear anything" was that he didn't hear any explosion as in an explosive device.

I haven't had time to think about the timeline issue presented by the Hess interview that took place on 9/11 itself, but one thing sure jumped out at me. At around the 18 second mark of that interview Hess refers to an explosion inside WTC 7!

. . . another gentleman and I walked down to the eighth floor where there was an explosion . . .

Doesn't that mean he corroburated Jennings on 9/11 itself, before developing Turri syndrome later?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

I was asking a legitimate question. Question for you is if you have to think back to an event that happened 6 years, how perfectly would you be able to recall it?

depends. if we're talking something trivial probably vaguely....but if i drift back to the night my brother was murdered on jan 6 1992 then i would say extremely vivid in detail and graphic.

so i guess it would depend on how much of an effect the event had on the person experiencing it. since bombs blowing up in a building you are in seems kind of traumatic to me i would imagine ones recognition would be rather exact.

Sigh... What evidence do you have that he was murdered? Surely his family would go public if they thought there was any foul play with regards to his death, don't ya think?

oh you don't think he was murdered?

ok then how did he die?

and i doubt any family would run around saying anything. having an immediate family member murdered by untouchable government stormtroopers is enough to shut anyone up. i know people in shanksville who wont talk about what they saw on 9/11 because they think the government will kill them.

Lets say I buy into your version of reality with regards to 9/11. Didn't Jennings go on camera and denounce any sort of conspiracy on 9/11? Should that have not pleased "the overlords" enough to let him live?

you talking about the bbc editing and reinacting his account? well now that he's dead the majority of the public will only get the corporate media approve version instead of the uncut citizen release. yay go corporate masters!!!

So because Hess is still alive, that means that he pleased "the overlords" enough to let him live?

absolutely.

this ain't a joke. you might think its a big game or something but this is real life. and dirty politicians and government officials have people murdered everyday in this world in every country you can name.

except here of course. we're the good guys. crooks never obtained powerful positions inside america. no. not here.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just finished watching the new BBC special on the third tower that includes the changes that the "truth" movement wanted included plus more footage of the Jennings and Hess interviews. Also includes NIST's findings from their final report on WTC 7 and also spend a little more time on the "thermite theory". It also includes some footage of WTC 7 I have never seen before of the fires and damage. Also I would like to add that it spends alot less time focusing on personalities and more time on the arguments themselves.

Here it is

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join