It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other Alien Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You Decide Which Pictures Are Real And Which Are Fake

Picture #1

Picture #2

Picture #3 ( man made UFO govt.. )

Picture #4

Picture #5

Picture #6

Picture #7

Picture #8 ( Bad Quality Due To Being Taken In L.A 1942 )

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
1. proven fake

2. fake (pretty much proven)

3. Dunno anything about it, assume its real

4. real (yes, I think the Gulf Breeze stuff is legit)

5. real (same as above)

6. fake (looks like something out of a tv show or documentary, but I don't kow the real source)

7. real (read that this is a real saucer that is so cold its condensing the air around it)

8. real (one of the best UFO pics around, IMO)

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
7. real (read that this is a real saucer that is so cold its condensing the air around it)

Do you have any links on this info?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The first one looks like my sister, any date offers?

The one in the dirt looks like one I saw many years ago. It is just another statistic now. They all seem to be quite small I think.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep

Do you have any links on this info?
I originally found this information out in an old UFO photo book I have, but there isn't much online about it. Found a better pic with what I was describing on this site though:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
You honestly believe that about the last one Heelstone? I thought the special effects in The Wizard of Oz were better.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The second picture is by far THE coolest looking "alien" I've ever seen. Kind of looks like a stuffed animal you could win at a carnival. I just want to hug him.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Actually the 7th one looks like a jelly fish to me. Maybe the tree has been inserted, or a picture of a jelly fish inserted into the horizon.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
You honestly believe that about the last one Heelstone? I thought the special effects in The Wizard of Oz were better.
Whats not to believe about the last one? Thats the famous "Battle of L.A." photo where the military even acknowledged as actually happening. It happened before the government started the public hunt for UFOs with the Kenneth Arnold sighting, so it remains a mystery. Though its certainly a real UFO event.

Some links to the event.

www.subversiveelement.com...
ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
1. Fake (I've seen better heads on a mug of beer)

2. Fake

3. Fake (worst matte painting I've ever seen)

4. Fake (looks like a lamp, or the torch james had from "James and his Magic Torch"
)

5. See above. Plus, it looks like you can see through it. They look like two seperate pages. I've seen this one before though, I'm sure it's one of the "not sure" ones.

6. OMG!!! FAKE!!!!!!!

7. Jelly Fish, looks nice though. I'd say fake, but it does look kind of cool.

8. I'll let heelstone address that...looks horribly fake to me but I'd like to hear what he has to say...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the links heelstone, I've never heard of that incident before. I'll look forward to reading them...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Number 3 has to be fake. It looks like the Air Museum in OR with a UFO drawn in there.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
they are all FAKE!

Pic #6 is a rendition of the TR-3b

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"7. real (read that this is a real saucer that is so cold its condensing the air around it)"

I don't think this is a UFO. Possibly it's a cloud formation.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I don't think this is a UFO. Possibly it's a cloud formation.
Thats the debunker version of explaining this image, and it does stack up to the notion, but the dark line inside the cloud along with the photographer's UFO report (of which he claims it was a craft moving around 500-1000 meters away and disappeared almost immediately) makes me fairly convinced that its a shrouded saucer. There was no hoaxing apparent on the photo itself. Either the photographer actually saw a UFO or he's mistaken.

Of course the photo is not very good and not going to help the cause of UFO proof (evidence is different from proof), but I say its actually legit.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree the black line in #7 makes you wonder.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the link heelstone., it doesn't give much info, though.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Edited out quoting of the pics, can we please avoid this as it makes the threads take longer to load for some of us and is largely unnecessary as the pics are there for all to see at the top of the thread.

cheers

cass

Number 6... from the X-Files

Number 7... wasn't that the creature encountered by the Enterprize crew in Star Trek Next Geberation, in the pilot episode?

[Edited on 28-3-2004 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   

8. real (one of the best UFO pics around, IMO)

Is that the one that I read about, where some General made an account of having fired numerous missiles at the UFO as it hung motionless above the city?
(I noticed the filename is battleLA1942.jpg)
If so, can anyone provide a link to where I might have read that before (I am sure it was on the web that I'd read about it)?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
picture 7 is a jelly fish superimposed on to a photograph

top topics

<<   2 >>

join