It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens On The Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would like to start a thread and address something that I personally find to be of extreme interest.....

I have read in great detail that there have been documented proof of an alien presence on the moon. Information regarding an alien base that was constructed on the dark side of the moon and has existed for quite some time now.

I also have researched and discovered that Neil Armstrong revealed many times that he was observed when landing on the moon and saw aliens as well as "menacing ships".... I found it curious that soon after our arrival on the Moon that the program was completely abandoned....

Recently I was happy to see that China was developing programs to go back to the moon. I believe that once the moon is exposed to more observation it will become harder for NASA to hide the alien presence and will eventually have to release SOME information.

I am requesting that anyone who has any knowledge/pictures/movies regarding this issue please speak up. If it really is the case that aliens have "set up shop" on the moon it would be of great interest to everyone on Earth (including myself)...

-psd_1

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
the internet is covered with all of this stuff, some of its very interesting stuff. Been looking the net for pictures and #, but sadly no success yet.
also Thanx for starting this thread, i was just about to post this myself

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Indeed,I have heard those stories as well,not only of the initial missions encountering foreign crafts,but of amazing structures that are found there.There is a lot of stuff that those astronauts have hinted at,but most of it is severely supressed by NASA.Gordon Cooper has gone on record many times as stating that he has witnessed UFO's first hand.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They also Discise the UFO/Aliens such as "Santa Clause" ect

I have also seen videos where the "Star Wars" program/Missle defense systems have had fire fights with many UFOs (Solo and multipul) and believe me they dont spare on the missles (Altho most miss)

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ummmm...ok.

Crash, I'm not sure what videos you have been watching that show "star wars" between the missile defence system and UFO's, but I'm pretty sure they don't exist (the video's that is).

However, if they do exist please inform us as to where we can get a copy.

I don't think Santa Clause is a viable desguise for aliens my friend. I don't want to alarm you, but it is common knowledge that Santa Clause and his flying reindeer and slay are fictional characters. I'm sorry if I've crushed your belief system.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
FYI

The term Santa Clause was used by astronauts when referring to a UFO which they either spotted sometime during their trip or that was actually accompanying the shuttle from a distance

-psd_1

Originally posted by Lukefj
Ummmm...ok.

Crash, I'm not sure what videos you have been watching that show "star wars" between the missile defence system and UFO's, but I'm pretty sure they don't exist (the video's that is).

I don't think Santa Clause is a viable desguise for aliens my friend. I don't want to alarm you, but it is common knowledge that Santa Clause and his flying reindeer and slay are fictional characters. I'm sorry if I've crushed your belief system.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You should watch Discovery more often. I have seen those same videos MANY times. A few years ago, almost every UFO show that came on Discovery, TLC or FOX (any channel that shows UFO shows) had those videos. I have not seen one in a while now, but they are out there.

Originally posted by Lukefj
Ummmm...ok.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by seyr]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Apparantly the Zetas warned the government not to go near that base because it belonged to another alien race. The base is currently abandoned but the Zetas say that the race will be returning shortly so "don't go near the damn base!"

Don't know if thats how they worded it though

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Having been involved with some research work for the past couple years that seems to indicate ET�s have been around our moon for a long time gives rise to this response. Besides the usual finger pointing at some shapes that are aligned, or form a pattern of some kind that may look like buildings or were buildings at one time there are other less known patterns that stand out on the moon as probably not natural. The problem is that they involve craters that are suspect of being the results of bomb damage. Unfortunately this field of expertise is of course highly governmentally controlled. So progress is slow in getting expert opinions from weapons and bomb damage assessment people.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I had wondered about this one...but got nowhere with it.. the guy who made claim...seems to have disappeared or something.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Uh, Why do you say the moon program was completely abandoned after we landed? We've been back a few times and plan on building a base thing there within the next 15-20 years...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The "supposid" plans to return to the moon could easily be a hoax, believe it or not....

Clearly the only way to really tell if the moon is inhabited is by allowing other nations to visit (China, EU, ect..) and hope that they will encounter and release information... But this is highly unlikely since NASA seems to have complete control over all space missions (US or otherwise)

Bush's new space initiative is highly questionable and extremely likely to fail because it is unrealistic in time frame and expense.... but maybe is NASA starting selling herion and coke to the mafia they could start generating enough to fund Bush's pipe dream....

-psd_1

Originally posted by TekNo88
Uh, Why do you say the moon program was completely abandoned after we landed? We've been back a few times and plan on building a base thing there within the next 15-20 years...

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by psd_1]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Bill Gates could do it!!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Lots of stories about the moon, but no publicly available evidence to support it.

As far as the Star Wars videos mentioned, their are several STS ufo videos available & a couple of them not only show UFO, but it appears they are being fired upon whether they're being fired on by us or others who knows.

BTW - the videos on the internet are poor quality when compared with the ones available for purchase. Specifically there's one made by a Canadian guy who aligned his dish to the one NASA was using and recorded all the video coming off the STS missions. Because of this NASA now encrypts this data & puts a 2 minute delay on the NASA TV so if anything comes up they can throw up the mission control status screen like they do when the don't have a clear signal.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Do you have a link as to where this video could be purchased?

-psd_1

Originally posted by outsider
Lots of stories about the moon, but no publicly available evidence to support it.

As far as the Star Wars videos mentioned, their are several STS ufo videos available & a couple of them not only show UFO, but it appears they are being fired upon whether they're being fired on by us or others who knows.

BTW - the videos on the internet are poor quality when compared with the ones available for purchase. Specifically there's one made by a Canadian guy who aligned his dish to the one NASA was using and recorded all the video coming off the STS missions. Because of this NASA now encrypts this data & puts a 2 minute delay on the NASA TV so if anything comes up they can throw up the mission control status screen like they do when the don't have a clear signal.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I won't provide a link, but the guys name is Martyn Stubbs and the video is called Secret Nasa Transmissions. There's enough info in this post for you to search & decide on where to buy or rent it.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Got it, pretty boring but the last part isn't too bad. Rent it or download it or something its not worth paying for.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wasn't the SDI "Star Wars" MIsiile Defence system abandoned in the 80s, before it was even built?

If so, how could it be battling UFOs? Wouldn't any vids be CGI for TV news etc.? It seems that star wars vs UFO is completely fictional.

I have seen some of the sts videos; not sure what to make of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Question: how much lead casing would it take to surround any space ship sufficiently to allow any human (or humanoid, if you prefer) to live outside the Earth's protective Van Allen belts??...do your own research and ask some critical questions before accepting any claims from any astonaut claiming to have seen spaceships on the back side of the moon.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that there were never any astronauts on the moon?

I've also read into this argument because it too could be a possiblity....

-psd_1

Originally posted by mepatriot
Question: how much lead casing would it take to surround any space ship sufficiently to allow any human (or humanoid, if you prefer) to live outside the Earth's protective Van Allen belts??...do your own research and ask some critical questions before accepting any claims from any astonaut claiming to have seen spaceships on the back side of the moon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join