It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Berg's lawsuit denied!?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The judge assigned to this case was appointed By William Jefferson Clinton, so we have an excellent idea about his political slant.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
The judge assigned to this case was appointed By William Jefferson Clinton, so we have an excellent idea about his political slant.
\\

In addition, Berg is a lifelong democrat. Certainly can't call this a republican smear job.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

Wow, so if she did give birth outside of the US, then she only missed the deadline by months! When is the Judge supposed to rule on this, and if it goes against Obama, who is the Democratic Nominee??? Hillary???

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just spent the last hour or locating the court documents and digging into them. Here's the latest:

source

AND NOW this __ day of October, 2008, upon consideration of Defendants, Barack H. Obama and the Democratic National Committee's Motion for a Protective Order and Stay Pending the Decision on Defendant's Dispositive Motion and Plaintiff's Response in Opposition thereto, it is hereby ORDERED and DECREED as follows:
1. Defendants Motion for Protective Order Staying Discovery pending the Court's Decision on Defendants dispositive Motion is DENIED;
2. Defendants are hereby ORDERED to Answer Plaintiff's Discovery Requests by way of Admissions and Request for Production of Documents by October 15, 2008.
IT IS SO ORDERED BY THE COURT.

Further down in the document, it orders Obama to turn over the following by the 15th:

1A certified copy of Obama's "vault" (original long version) birth certificate.
2Certified copies of all reissued and sealed birth certificates of Obama in the names referred to in the document.
3A certified copy of Obama's Certification of Citizenship.
4A certified copy of Obama's Oath of Allegiance taken at age of majority.
5Certified copy of Obama's Application and Admission forms for Occidental college, columbia university, and harvard law school.
6Certified copies of any court orders or documents legally changing Obama's name from Barry Soetoro to Barack Hussein Obama.

In addition, he is required to respond to the following "request for admissions"

1. Admit you were born in Kenya.
2. Admit you are a Kenya "natural born" citizen.
3. Admit your foreign birth was registered in the state of Hawaii.
4. Admit your name was legally changed to Barry Soetoro and citizenship status was changed to "natural citizen" of Indonesia.
5. Admit you were adopted by Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia.
6. Admit LS signed a government acknowledgement form legally acknowledging you as his son.
7. Admit you are a citizen of Indonesia.
8. Admit you are currently not a "natural born" US citizen.
9. Admit you are not eligible to serve as President.
10. Admit you cannot prove your citizenship status.

The DNC is also ordered to answer many simliar questions...including "Admit you never checked Obama's eligibility for the Presidency."

Sorry for the long post...but this is good stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok, so now if we are still around after Tuesday, the day we're not suposed to mention why, we might find out exactly who the Democratic Presidential candidates name and citizenship actualy is!!
Zindo

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueTriangle

I just finished reading all the court documents. WOW! Wednesday should be a very interesting day if Berg is correct. Why is this not getting any MSM attention??? This would be a first in the history of this nation.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It all stinks if you ask me. I have never seen such a controversial presidental race that was sooo off limits concerning one of the candidates. If we question Obama in any way we are considered racists. I don't care what color he is, I just want to know if he is qualified for the job. Why is that such a difficult question to answer?

When McCain was questioned about his birth, he produced all his paperwork. Why isn't Obama doing the same?

And how many aliases does he have anyway?

[edit on 10/13/2008 by secretstash]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Has the judge actually signed the court order? If not, it is merely a document prepared by the plaintiff in the hope that the judge will sign it and give it authority.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If the judge was appointed by Bill Clinton, there is not much telling if the order has been signed or not.

Where did Barack Dunham come from? Our next president will have multiple personalities.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hillary just may be the Democratic nominee after all, and what a damned fine race that would make it!

Can you imagine????

It would be a total disaster. I hope the truth is finally ascertained. This guy is obviously a created politician. Maybe a created citizen.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Isn't it weird, though?

McCain and Palin, who are trying to find any way to bring Obama down, have not brought this up, and if it is true, Obama would not be able to become President.

So, why hasn't McCain said anything?

My thoughts: He knows it not true, and that Obama is an American.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Then why don't they just put the truth to rest. If he is American, just whip out the old birth certificate, like so many of us have done, and get it over with. Why take the time and trouble to drag it through the court system? I am sure they have better things to do.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Not really. A lot of people make frivolous suits, and the fact he's doing it right near the election is nothing unsual.

Really, for Obama to prove to a nut that he's American is dumb.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Maybe because he thinks he might be able to beat Obama, but not Hillary. If Obama is DQ'ed, then it's back to the 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits'!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Not really. A lot of people make frivolous suits, and the fact he's doing it right near the election is nothing unsual.

Really, for Obama to prove to a nut that he's American is dumb.

That is true in a lot of cases, however the lawyer charging him is a die hard Democrat and Obama is already ahead in the poles, why take a chance on messing that up?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, he could have his own reasons, but if the suit plays out, we'll see what happens.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Im just curious. Could anyone on this site produce these particular documents?

I was born here and don't recall ever signing such documents.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here's a video of Berg discussing this case:

He doesn't sound like a nut at all!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
Im just curious. Could anyone on this site produce these particular documents?

I was born here and don't recall ever signing such documents.

Was just thinking that maybe you do this when you reister for the Selective Service? If so, and obama doesn't produce them, does that make him a draft dodger as well?

It would be shocking if all this true, and I doubt it will be. Riots would definitely ensue. And I think Joe Biden would be the Presidential Candidate. Dems lose for sure with Hillary.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Isn't the lawyer representing Obama vs Berg on Barry's behalf a lawyer for Council of American Islamic Relations? I seriously hope they deport this fool, or worse for trying to scam his way in the highest office in our country. I am dumbfounded how anyone can get behind this man with all of the uncertainty surrounding him.

Maybe the McCain camp has had their hands on the Kenyan birth certificate and is waiting to unveil it so they do not have to take the full force of Hillary Clinton regaining the nomination. IMO she would win hands down over McCain and was a much more logical choice for the nomination then Obama. Everyone misses the prosperity of the Clinton years, cigar gate or not.

I will be eagerly awaiting the 15th.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join