It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flaws in Pentagon Strike Excuses...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Okay... I was doing a little research on the Pentagon Strike durring 9/11 and I have found a descrepency on multiple sites. I found a copy of the passenger manifest for the aircraft reported to have been the one to strike the Pentagon. However, the passenger manifest reads "Flight 11". When you Google "Pentagon Strike" most everything shows up "Flight 77" and there are even some news broadcasts saying "Flight 77" and not "Flight 11". I for one do not buy into a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon. However, I am looking for answers to why there is a descrepency of information. I understand that a simple typo could have been propogated by the masses, but could it realy be that simple. And if it was a typo, wouldn't someone have caught it by now? Also, I have been trying to find a tail number that would have been assigned to the flight number. Can't seem to find that either. After years in aviation, I know that aircraft tail numbers are generally public information. Help?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

explains alot of discrepancies of 9/11...it is rather disturbing.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jlyrojer
Also, I have been trying to find a tail number that would have been assigned to the flight number.

Dude... have you ever heard of Google?

Using Google, type in Flight 77. It should link you to the Wikipedia page. On that Wiki page, you can read all about the alleged Flight AA77. It even has the tail number that you're after.

I'll let you find it yourself.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jlyrojer
However, the passenger manifest reads "Flight 11".

You probably have the wrong manifest, this site should provide you all the information you're looking for:
www.flight77.info...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
See, that's just it though... when i do a google search, or any other search for that matter, for the passenger manifest, I get flight 11... most everywere else says flight 77. #, there is even a memorial site up for victims of flight 11 on sept 11th. WTF? Over. We have seen passenger manifests for both Flight 11 and flight 77 and they are identical. The Memorials that say Flight 77 also match the passenger manifest from flight 11.

new topics

top topics

join