It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Victim Gartenberg Live On ABC

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If jet fuel had blown out the core eight floors below the impact, enough to jam the doors, then Jim Gartenberg and Patricia Puma would have been burnt by the cloud of burning jet fuel bursting into their space. Jim reported the glass blown from the inside core outward and no fire on his floor.

The government loyalists claim the jet fuel blew out the lobby and the sub-basements also, even though only one elevator shaft reached between the impact and the sub-basements. The government loyalists have a finite amount of fuel to render their explosion explanations.

Jet Fuel is not an explosive like C4. Jet fuel could not possibly have blown out the massive core structure eight floors below the impact floors as Gartenberg describes. Most of the fuel for WTC2 was burnt up in mid-air, and WTC1 was much the same.

Jet fuel is stored in the wing tanks and belly tanks.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e1cd183d426.jpg[/atsimg]

The fuel in all three tanks was ignited on impact. A large quantity of the Jet-A fuel was burned up outside the Tower. The fuel in the left wing tank exploded and would have flowed burning into floors 94 and 95. The fuel in the belly tank exploded and would have flowed burning into floor 96. The fuel in the right wing tank exploded and would have flowed burning into floors 97 and 98.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64328f708245.jpg[/atsimg]

The heavy concrete floors would have contained the fuel between the floors as the remainder burned up. It would have been already burning if any of the fuel flowed into the single elevator reaching between the 94th floor and the sub-basement levels. Already burning jet fuel would not be exploding and causing explosive damage.

Besides, 503 1st responders wanting to testify were ignored by the 9-11 Whitewash Commission, as well as 19,000 pages of their testimonies reporting explosives and demolition in the WTC.

From the Jim Gartenberg video

Jim: . . . . part of the core of the building is blown out . . .

. . . . . . .

Female anchor: What time did you get to work?

Jim: I got to work around 8 o'clock this morning, and . . I think this happened about 8:45.

Female anchor: It did. Describe what you felt.

Jim: I felt .. eh .. I felt . . just the whole build .. I heard a noise, felt the building shake, saw glass blown out.
The glass on my floor was blown out from the inside of the building out; rather than the exterior windows being blown out.

Female anchor: What were you

Jim: the glass fully shattered with the core of the building .. ehh .. and the interior core, ehh part of the building collapsed.

Female anchor: SILENCE
Male anchor: SILENCE

Jim: hello

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
The government loyalists claim the jet fuel blew out the lobby and the sub-basements also, even though only one elevator shaft reached between the impact and the sub-basements. The government loyalists have a finite amount of fuel to render their explosion explanations.

Quite true, SPreston.

I know that in the past, I've had to school some government loyalists about their unproven jet-fuel-blowing-lobby claim.

Here's an exercise for the casual reader: Pick your favourite government loyalist and ask them to prove to you how much jet fuel flowed through the towers. Watch them gag for an answer...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join