It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: truth WW1, WW2, Vietnam, 911...inspiring information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I ran a keyword search with inaccurate results, so I apologize if this is already posted here somewhere and I missed it.

911 Truth...video

This video does a good job of piecing together 4 of the most horrific lies perpetrated on American citizens in their history as united citizens.
It concludes with the "Secrets" speech given by JFK just months before he was assassinated. Watch it all the way to the end because they close with a listing of the best conspiracy and truth videos put together to date.
It is well worth 10 minutes of your time.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

I have seen this before but it was good to watch again....have you watched loose change..it dovetails this video.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
posted my comment twice....

[edit on 26-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have seen most of them. This one was a new one to me. The post on tube is dated Aug this year, so I assumed I hadnt seen it because I dont spend a lot of time on the tube.

I actually went on a hunt for conspiracy/truth videos after someone sent me a link to the first Loose Change. After about 4 or 5 really well put together truth, or mostly truth, movies, I found and joined ATS. It has changed a lot of my views and ways of thinking about the world around me. At the very least, I pay more attention and do a ton more research on what is truth, lie or somewhere in between.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
thank you for this... some parts look familiar (most like clips from other sources) but some not so familiar. Great quotes in there and well pieced together. I love these big picture perspectives, the views are breathe taking.

Makes me wonder if such pressing details will ever find their way into a history text book?

new topics

top topics

join