It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA document to debate official story comming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well if you carefully read the letter all it's telling you is that you'll be paraded into a room with a loose stack of about a handful of papers, then left for 2 hours to realize that all the information you're looking for is still classified.

Points I read in the letter:

1. We see your request as harmless
2. We're going to throw you a bone here
3. There isn't much documentation here
4. You'll have more than enough time to read it all.
You even got thrown in the 'quickie' bin. That's not promising.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Dude...even the truthers are laughing at you.

We will see who is laughing when i post the document.

Enjoy your time online here.

You think that this letter proves you right and yet it is still debated is it not? Why do you suppose that is? Because the letter does not, anywhere, stated any information to the positive of your case. Why do you keep saying "enjoy your time online here" to people? Are you going to call in the mods to have everyone that doubted you banned?

I really am lost now as to what it is you are trying to do. I see exactly why someone would call you a disinfo agent because you fight with everyone, you make truthers look like idiots, and you make everyone want to resort to insults and anger instead of discussion. Seriously, how many times have you called someone immature for doing something, while not immature, does not suit you well? Is that helping move the discussion forward in any way? Does that help your credibility? What are you trying to do? Get to the truth or fight with everyone on ATS? Is English not your first language?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Take a very close look at what you are saying Ultima.....

You are stating that this letter confirms that flight 93 was intercepted. I disagree. Let me pull out the sentences in question:

Which was received by this office on 18 AUGUST 2008, for "a declassified copy of the CRITIC messages and any follow up reports from September 11, 2001 of the interception of Flight 93".

Notice the quotation marks. I suspect that your request was the exact wording as shown in the quotation marks. They stated that they are releasing information to you...It might just be the CRITIC messages. You also asked for any follow up reports for an interception. Would they tell you if they had this information or not? They didn't say anything in the letter about What they are releasing. I think you make a giant leap across the gulf of assumption to believe you know exactly what information you will get.

Why not simply say...."I"m going to get information and I will share it with you" rather than taunting everyone here? If the information confirms your hypothesis, I'm sure that we all will congratulate you and it will be not only news here on ATS, but on CNN, FOX, and other major new outlets.

But, I suspect that the same information has already been asked for and released to the major news networks, and if it showed that the official governement statement was untrue, we would definitely have heard about it by now.

[edit on 09/20/2008 by Amniodarone]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amniodarone
You are stating that this letter confirms that flight 93 was intercepted. I disagree. Let me pull out the sentences in question:

I will state this again and keep stating it till people get it into thier small, closed minds.

I asked for a very specific document that i have seen and read.

The letter confirms that they found the specific document i asked for.

Its going to be sad to see so many people go when i post the document but maybe the believers will finally wake up and face reallity.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I will state this again and keep stating it till people get it into thier small, closed minds.

Its going to be sad to see so many people go when i post the document but maybe the believers will finally wake up and face reallity.

Seriously, what is your goal here? Are you trying to find the truth and bring it to the people or just be combative? The letter only claims to have found something related to what you requested. Unless you see a sentence in there that says F93 was intercepted that the rest of us do not, it only claims to have an answer to your request, not that it is the answer you want.

If you cared about the truth, you would just shut up, get the document, and then share it with everyone you could. Instead, you have spent over a month bringing it up and fighting over it and bringing it up and fighting over and now your most proud of how it will shut people up?? How about how it would reveal the truth to the world about how the government blatantly lied.

I find your hostile approach is scaring away anyone that might care or benefit and are simply attracting people who like to argue.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Since I have never posted to anything that you have EVER written on ATS... I find your words to be rude and also WRONG. Let me highlight the specific sentence for you again:

"a declassified copy of the CRITIC messages and any follow up reports from September 11, 2001 of the interception of Flight 93".

You didn't ask for a SPECIFIC document. You asked for CRITIC messages (Get ready, here is the important part) AND follow up reports. They didn't tell you that they found your "intereception of flight 93 documents. They simply stated that they found information pertaining to what you asked for. It COULD be about an interception.... but you don't know that. It could simply be CRITIC messages. It could be a report on Flight 93. The simple fact is You do not know. You are simply making assumptions.

I tell you what. I'll stop posting and wait for the report if you stop insulting everyone who has a comment on this thread. Deal?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
The letter only claims to have found something related to what you requested.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The letter only claims to have found something related to what you requested.

Please show us where it specifically states that they have a document that proves there was an interception, I guess I just cannot see it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

You didn't ask for a SPECIFIC document. You asked for CRITIC messages

A Critic is a very SPECIFIC document. They are only posted in special situations like the following examples.

1. Major terrorist events.

2. The shoot down of KAL 007.

3. The dowing of a pilot.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You didn't ask for a SPECIFIC document. You asked for CRITIC messages

A Critic is a very SPECIFIC document. They are only posted in special situations like the following examples.

1. Major terrorist events.

2. The shoot down of KAL 007.

3. The dowing of a pilot.

I am not sure if you are aware but that day is considered a major terrorist event so I guess any information about that day would fit into one of those categories now wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am not sure if you are aware but that day is considered a major terrorist event so I guess any information about that day would fit into one of those categories now wouldn't it?

Yes i know thats why there is a SPECIFIC (and only 1) Critic message about Flight 93.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

That says what exactly? Sorry. I did not want to leave a one line post. What exactly does this one specific CRITIC state?

[edit on 9/27/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That says what exactly? Sorry. I did not want to leave a one line post. What exactly does this one specific CRITIC state?

That Flight 93 was intercepted. Which contridicts the official story that states no planes were near Flight 93.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

if that is truly what it states then why did you not wait until you have it to talk about it. What is the point of arguing about it for months? When you have it, post it and inform us. Untli then you are just taunting.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That Flight 93 was intercepted. Which contridicts the official story that states no planes were near Flight 93.

You've already shown your hand, as pointed out by another poster.

Your message will say that a fighter came back without a missle, then you will construct a non-sequitor argument, again as that other poster outlined, that a missing missle means that Fl 93 was intercepted and most likely shot down.

However, it does not follow that this is what happened.

Hopefully, a mod here will recognize the fallacious argumentative technique and enforce the deal that you said you would hold to, and show you the exit.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Highly unlikely. See that long green bar? That means that at least one mod someowhere not only condones this behavior but also applauds it often.

I don't think that any mod will "protect" him in any way.

It'll go like this - Ultima will post his evidence, then use his non-sequitor argument, claiming that this proves an intercept.

Many will point out that the fallaciousness of his argument, perhaps including a mod. But Ultima will deny it, asking his oft-repeated questions like "why are you afraid of learning the truth", "why do you listen to all the media reports", "why don't you do some research through FOIA requests and email", and on and on.

But IF a mod decides to wade in, they will rightly say that they are not going to ban him, since ATS is a place for discourse, etc.

In the end, it'll depend on Ultima's honor to stick to the terms of his bet. He'll welch on that bet.....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

nope. they put it in quotes for a reason, thats what you asked for specificaly. Those are your words. It does not say the flight was intercepted, it says they found information regarding it, which could be in a nutshell, "it wasn't".

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz

Your message will say that a fighter came back without a missle, then you will construct a non-sequitor argument, again as that other poster outlined, that a missing missle means that Fl 93 was intercepted and most likely shot down.

While I am incredibly doubtful that anything will come of this alleged document, I have to ask, purely out of personal interest.

If you were presented with a document stating that -

1: A fighter was scrambled to intercept a plane
2: That plane crashes
3: The fighter returns without a missile

What would you see as a non-fallacious logical conclusion?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by almighty bob
While I am incredibly doubtful that anything will come of this alleged document, I have to ask, purely out of personal interest.

If you were presented with a document stating that -

1: A fighter was scrambled to intercept a plane
2: That plane crashes
3: The fighter returns without a missile

What would you see as a non-fallacious logical conclusion?

The OP has been banned. I am not sure why this thread is still open since it specifically relies upon what he plans to present us and that is no longer an option.

Anyone holding their breath should check the OP's profile. He will most certainly NOT be presenting any such document.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The OP has been banned.

Wow! Pass the freaking marshmallows!

I'm quite surprised it took this long, actually.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join