It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One simple thing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
the US goverment told everyone exactly what they wanted to hear, the evidence and footage shows it wasn't terroists......................

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I do agree but the discussions will go on and on.

There is much hidden by governments in general, not only US

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andromeda2.5
the US goverment told everyone exactly what they wanted to hear, the evidence and footage shows it wasn't terroists......................

Huh? This statement is not true at all. Seems to me that everyone does NOT want to hear it was a terrorist act, but rather they would hear to the point of manipulating evidence that it was 100% an inside job.

Personally, I think there was inside infomation leaked and that there were catalytic events produced by some inside this country (most likely carried out by ignorant agents of the CIA) that led to the happenings of 9/11 and without a doubt, the attacks carried out on american soil were taken advantage of to put into motion some disturbing agendas by the men most likely to be involved in the first two accusations I made; HOWEVER, I think the evidence of the events that happened that day are being blown out of proportion by some well intentioned individuals and maybe even some who wish to distract from the more valid questions that desesrve answers.

The evidence of that day, from the digging that I have done personally, points to it being a terrorist act. This is not what I *want* to hear, but neither do I *want* to hear that it was an inside job. What I *want* to hear is that there were no attacks on our soil and that it was a bad dream, but reality says that won't happen.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by justamomma]

new topics

join