It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIMPIN TURTLE Interviews Major Mike McCormack - 9.11.08 (MUST SEE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Shocking opinion from reputable 9/11 witness Major Mike McCormick first responder. Let's hope he doesn't get bumped off anytime soon:

On the seventh anniversary of 9/11, Mr. E from PIMPINTURTLE.COM interviewed 9/11 first responder Major Mike McCormick in New York City. Major McCormick spoke with Pimpin Turtle about the mysterious collapse of World Trade Center 7 and explosions heard by firefighters in the twin towers before they collapsed. Major McCormack also addresses the fact that jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel and also talks about the health problems experienced by 9/11 first responders.

www.youtube.com...

Amazing and insightful interview. WTC7 and the Twin Towers were pulled / demolished without a doubt and this interview only compliments that fact.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i only had to see that nicely thermite 45 degree cutted beam...jet fuel he ?

WTC BEAM

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

only had to see that nicely thermite 45 degree cutted beam...jet fuel he ?

No idiot! It was done by ironworkers with a torch during cleanup

Pictures of workers cutting away columns with torches and thermal lance

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First thx for that pics, i never seen them before and i admit that can explain a lot, im open minded and willing to discuss facts without blinding myself and your photos are FACTS and i will search more on that subject thanx to bring this on my attention !

BUT

Why being an asshole and call me idiot ? I would like to impale you and your criticism on other people intelligence on one of that beam !

ALSO

911 still an inside job, cutted beams or not !

new topics

top topics

join