It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one seen the Zeitgeist movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are enough points made in this movie. I hope you all enjoy it. Just so you dont think Im posting in the wrong place the first part of the movie is about the historical plaigerization of christianity, the second is about the truth of 9-11, and the third is about the federal reserve. My opinion of the movie..... best 2 hours of my life, someone finally got something right and put it into a 2 hour film. You can watch it free on line at Zeitgeistmovie.com. I bought 5 copies and plan on handing them out for other people to watch. Very vital info!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nocargo

Threads already exist on this topic.

Please use the search function.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
fundly enough I saw this last night.
scary if it is all true... good watch but.
makes me.. worried!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
about 35 million plus views

I wish it was re-edited first 11 odd minutes may put the easily distracted off even a version less twilight zoneish then I too would disseminate it like a drunk on pay day.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
All apologies on there being threads about this topic. I was in the Philipines for the last 2 years and technology has changed a bit on me sorry if I inconvienced any one.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nocargo

if you liked this movie, then i suggest u also read the Terra papers. do a search in ATS and u will find the thread with the link to the papers. please read the whole thing and do not get discouraged by the " star wars" theme at the begining.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

And when you get done with the Terra Papers, search the word "Convergence".

Zeit, TP, Conv, and a handful of other documentations/videos will make you almost want to hide out in a bunker with a cache of MREs and water and try to wish it all away. The truth is scarier than fiction is a most apt quote to describe the world we live in today.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
A great expose' on 3 of the most pressing central issues of our day and history...
i'd highly recommend everyone to see it and double check the facts...
very enlightening and thought provoking.

note: as an alternative source if needed...
Youtube and GoogleVideo also have copies.
I would provide links here but i'm afraid the ATSGODS would disapprove...
i'm aiming to get all straight As on my ATS report card

[edit on 17-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nocargo

I agree wirh you man, probably 2 of the best hours in my life to :-)
But! it was really nothing new to me, but very nice that someone had grasped it like i did a long time ago. :-)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

thanks i ahve never heard of convergense. but i wanted to suggest reading old world secrets: the omega project codes also.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Because of your comments about the Zeitgeist movie I watched it and I am totally stunned. I did now something about worlds history, but I didn't expect it to be SO twisted and corrupted like it was (and is today aswell).

Personally I think mankind are doomed to destruction because of their ignorance and stupidity. I'm not so sure if there are any possible ways to fix all things so the future would be different but having a global natural disaster/chaos which would wipe out the whole mankind and technology and start everything all over again.

whoaah, pretty hard stuff to realize. I think I need to go gather my thoughts before having a total breakdown and a lost of faith to everything I've believed. So much is lost already.

Take care u all

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
What is this movie with the wierd name you are talking about?

ahhhhhhhhhhhh the RED PILL woo!

**** REMINDER ****

Zeitgeist Addendum will be released OCTOBER 2nd for free for all.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Z

new topics

top topics

join