It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG 9-11 Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I am about to go look it up but I thought that I read there was a connection with AIG, Greenberg and 9-11 does anyone remember ? I found it odd how they are bailing out and getting back up from the Government.........

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well not that it was odd, I mean they are huge.. .just curious if someone could some it up for me( their opinions on the suposive connection vs their bailout )

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
"Maurice "Hank" Greenberg, once floated as a possible CIA Director in 1995, is the CEO of AIG insurance, manager of the third largest capital investment pool in the world. Maurice Raymond Greenberg (AIG, Kroll, CFR)" Rest of bio at 911review.org...

From what i can tell from my initial dig...
in 1993 AIG/Greenberg, became co-owner of the Kroll Associates
- security consultant firm "private spy agency"
www.krollworldwide.com...

A long time personal friend of FBI Counterterrorism & Osama bin Laden expert John O’Neill, Kroll’s Jerome Hauer, hired O’Neill as head of security for the WTC.
Interesting to note O'Neill's first day on the job... you guessed it... 9/11.
O'Neill had investigated the bombings of the WTC in 1993, a US base in Saudi Arabia in 96, the US embassies in Nairobi and Dar-Es-Salaam in 98 & the USS Cole in 2000.

O'Neill reportedly told the authors of the book, Hidden Truth (Forbidden Truth -US title) "The main obstacles to investigate Islamic terrorism were US oil corporate interests, and the role played by Saudi Arabia in it".

Intelligence analysts Charles Brisard met O'Neill several times last summer and reported O'Neill complained bitterly that the US State Depart & behind it the oil lobby that made up Bush's entourage - blocked attempts to uncover bin Laden's links.

In short O'Neill was the man who knew too much.

Another cowinkadink worth noting...
Kroll had also managed the emergency bunker in WTC 7 for Guiliani & gang.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
THANK YOU!! I just caught the AIG thread on the frontpage too! I appreciate you saved my eyes a bit tonight heh.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
no... i thank you 1POdSt

I recall speed reading through the frontpage posts, and based on the title, it didn't catch my interest. It wasn't until this thread, that i started digging/fetchin info i could find and pieced the fragments together. This is all very intriguing, will be interesting to note how deep the media digs. If the past is any indication, i'd guess very shallow.

As for the AIG thread on the frontpage here's a direct link for those of you who are interested... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
sweet! I have to say all this stuff for years has intrigued me, but I am so not a reader, a very bad trait hmm ? LOL. I am trying though heh.

new topics

top topics

join