It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant't believe this is still a debate!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
It could be exact same reason I stated. They possibly didn't have any sat over DC at that time. Do you want me to dig out spy satellite time tables and orbit data? You better ask Russians for that. Not me.

Ok, they did not have a satellite over DC that day, just New York

You do not need to dig out a satellite time table i can get them myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by exponent
Is one day out not good enough for you?

NO, not when we had same day photos of the WTC.

Why not? What possible course of argument are you trying to take here? 911 was an inside job because nobody took pictures of The Pentagon from space until the day afterwards?

ULTIMA I fear you are descending into madness, please explain your theory so we don't join you

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

911 was an inside job because nobody took pictures of The Pentagon from space until the day afterwards?

Thanks for proving my point about believers again.

I never stated anything about a inside job.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I never stated anything about a inside job.

That's why what I said was a question. Please re-read it as you obviously jumped to a conclusion.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

That's why what I said was a question.

And i answered the question.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

And i answered the question.

You did not, I will post it more explicitly so it is easier to understand.

Ultima, what line of questioning are you attempting to start? what does the timing of satellite photos of The Pentagon either prove or disprove? how is it relevant in any manner?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
fact is that US govt carried a false flag operation to murder its own citizens ...

disgusting fascist USA

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Ultima, what line of questioning are you attempting to start?

Just wondering why we have satellite photos of the WTC right after the attacks but nothing of the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Funny how we have seen satellite photos of the WTC around the time of the crashes but non of the Pentagon around the time of the crash.

Funny how there was a 90' wide hole (approximately) left in the pentagon facade, that passenger bodies were pulled from the debris alongside aircraft parts (in one case, a burning cadaver still fastened to it's seat), personal effects were recovered belonging to passengers, lightpoles on the road were knocked over (caving-in the windshield of a cab in one instance) and a generator trailer was displaced and heavily impacted by something the rough size and shape of a jet turbo-engine.

It's also funny that not only would it have been impossible for a missile to have done all of these things.

Do you have a point to make with the photograph comment?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin R Brown
Funny how there was a 90' wide hole (approximately) left in the pentagon facade,

You mean a 90' hole after the collapse right?

that passenger bodies were pulled from the debris alongside aircraft parts,

Just too bad there are no official reports of the passengers from AA77 being in the Pentagon. No official reports of debris matching AA77.

lightpoles on the road were knocked over (caving-in the windshield of a cab in one instance)

You mean the poles that the FDR shows the plane was no where near?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No official reports that have been released yet, correct? You do realize thE FBI and NTSB reports have not been released yet, correct? I believe those reports contain the information you are crying about.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You do realize thE FBI and NTSB reports have not been released yet, correct?

Yes i do realize, its your buddy beleivers that seme to have a probelm with this fact.

They keep wanting to state they have evidence when its clear they do not.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

...as you also state you have evidence, when you clearly do not. All you have is your opinion. No facts.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

...as you also state you have evidence, when you clearly do not. All you have is your opinion. No facts.

I do have evidence. From things called research, FOIA request, and e-mails.

You know the things beleivers are afraid to do becasue they might find the truth.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

A FOIA request itself is not evidence.

Thats like me saying I have a quote to buy a new Mercedes CLK350 Cabriolet. that doesnt mean I HAVE the Mercedes, it only means I have a quote for one.

You dont have any official reports from the FBI or NTSB, since they havent been released.

All other evidence is readily available to everyone.

It's whether or not you choose to believe it (because you are afraid of anything from the evil media empire)...or whether or not it goes along with your conspiracy theory.

What happened to you just looking for the truth?

Seems you have already chosen a side.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9
It could be exact same reason I stated. They possibly didn't have any sat over DC at that time. Do you want me to dig out spy satellite time tables and orbit data? You better ask Russians for that. Not me.

Ok, they did not have a satellite over DC that day, just New York

You do not need to dig out a satellite time table i can get them myself.
So how was you dig?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

A FOIA request itself is not evidence.

NO, what you get from it is.

dont have any official reports from the FBI or NTSB, since they havent been released.

Bet yet believers seem to think they do.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just as a reminder: whether or not 9/11 was done by "terrorists" or was an "inside job", I just want to point out that in the coming years, do NOT use your eyes to base judgements. Evidence and "proof" can and DOES get altered/misplaced/added. Changes are coming down the pipe are going to be invisible to those who only use their eyes and ears, and the real people in power are
behind your back, because they know it's true.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlborough Red

Originally posted by vintage65
This was a government staged event, so they could justify going into Iraq!

I think you've forgotten about Afghanistan, they invaded there first to search for OBL.....

That has to be one of the most ridiculous things about this whole story.....

Some guy in a cave in the middle of nowhere managed to orchestrate an attack on the most technologically advanced military in the world evading all their defence mechanisms......come on give me a break......laughable

An attack that was years in planning and training. An attack that was carefully co-ordinated and financed. An attack that was carefully and deliberately designed to take us by surprise. An attack for which we had no defense mechanisms. Thats not funny at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join