It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 poll

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ok everyone lets keep this real simple.

I know there is a rule against one line posts, so what I want is a yes/no answer to the question below, with a comment up to 3 sentances for your explanation.

Do you believe 9/11 was an inside job?

I will tabulate the answers in one week to find out what the results are.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by downtown436]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Yes

I think that 9/11 was planned and executed by our own CIA, Israeli Mossad, Pakistani ISI, Saudi agents and other high level neocons. Demolition charges were obviously in the WTC prior to the attack. I think something other than a 757 hit the Pentagon.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by downtown436]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yes
911 was an inside job

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Yes.

I go back and forth about how much I think our government was involved, but at the end of the day I go back to believing they were responsible.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Were there United States government players. Prolly so. Same goes for Pakistan and Israel.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Duh.

WTC7 and the fact that most of the Pentagon videos that would show clearly what happened never being released are proof enough of a conspiracy to me. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to realize that. The implications are too heavy for most. People don't want to know. All this talk about knowledge and intelligence and education and "reality", and yet people deny all of that and more in favor of a sub-par fantasy land. If you're gunna play fantasy, at least include flying unicorns and Jedis.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Yes.

I think 9-11 was only the catalyst to the needed war to eliminate the Taliban and free up the region between Azerbaijan (sic?) and the Port at Kuwait so a pipeline could be finished by Halliburton and ....crud....it wasn't ExxonMobil it was......crap...I can't remember the company, but, you know the company I'm taking about. Anyway, we needed a rally cry to inspire the people to go to war. 9-11 was that flashpoint.
All in all, it comes down to the fact that the Cold War was over soon, so we supported Iraq in it's fight against Iran (who had just "evicted" the Shah). We (via the CIA (Iran-Contra)) also then provided Iran with stinger missiles to fight against Iraq.
Blah blah, wrapping it up, we needed a new militarization excuse for the Mil. Industr. Comp. to ramp up again. Oil was the target, 9-11 kicked it anew, Halliburton got it's $$$ and we had new, different options again.

So, yes.
Cuhail

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yes.

I beleive the terrorists did it, but that they may have been "hired" by the US gov.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
No

I feel that all of the events that occured after 9/11 would have happened anyway. There is no motive for our government to ransack New York and Washington. Needless risk, no point.

50,000,000 people worldwide protested the invasion of Iraq. We still had support of a majority of leading nations. We would have with 9/11 or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Yes 9/11 was indeed an inside job.

I think far too many of the 'official theory' believers just aren't seeing the forest through the trees.

Pre 9/11: Project for the New American Century

According to their own document, Rebuilding America’s Defenses ( .pdf format ) their stated goals would never be realized “absent some catastrophic catalyzing event –like a new Pearl Harbor”. (page 63).
george W bush, whose political career has been nearly fully funded by the energy and defense industries was appointed by the Supreme Court after the disputed election of 2000. Immediately he appointed signatories of PNAC documents to the top levels of the Whitehouse and Pentagon.

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just as long as I'm the dictator." george w. bush, December 18, 2000

Post 9/11: Project for the New American Century

Knowing what we know today, the invasion of Iraq was based on falsehoods and was an unnecessary and dangerous diversion from the effort to reduce terrorist attacks on the United States. Muslim anger at the United States is at an all time high. Iraq posed no threat to us and the process of containment was working. Most importantly, Iraq is in chaos, on the brink of civil war, and now a breeding ground for a hundred new Bin Ladens.
Who has benefited from all of this at the expense of over a thousand US soldiers lives and tens of thousands of Iraqi civilian lives? The very arms and energy industries that funded the PNAC:
· Halliburton, once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney
· Bechtel, once headed by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld
· Trireme, a defense company started by Deputy Secretary of Defense, Richard Perle shortly before the invasion

Anthrax attacks not carried out by Muslim 'terrorists' Supposed perpetrator of anthrax attacks commits suicide by tylenol. (wtf ???)

Attacks on the Constitution Of Our Great Republic.

bush on the Constitution: A 'goddamned piece of paper'
un-patriot act.
fisa bill.
john warner defense act.
nspd 51.

Confronting the implications of that knowledge (9/11 was inside job) and what it says about our government, media, politics and economic system today is quite the rude awakening, and requires an enormous exercise of nerve and heart.

Yes, I posted a bit more than just a few sentences, I felt it was necessary to clearly represent my opinion.

Look at the forest, not just the tree trunks.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
YES

clear as day!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
No, not in the way most ppl assume or theorize it to be.

Yes, I believe there were some who were catalyst to the events played out and even leaked inside information as there were some coincidences that shouldn't be forgotten amid the wild fantasies that are being displayed.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Yes.

I think a small number of Black Ops within our own government planted bombs and evidence. However, I think "al Qaeda" leaders were directed by the CIA as to when to carry out the plane attacks.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Oh yes! Bush knew it was going to happened.
Heck! my dog knew the Gov was behind it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Yes, 9/11 was planned and carried out by the U.S. Government, Military, and mainstream media.

Three sentences will definitely not cover everything, but here's four that sums it up in a (very small) nut shell.

The Twin Towers were attacked with missiles, and demolition charges were used to create the plane-shaped holes, as well as making them completely collapse. The media used composite videos with CGI planes to trick the world into believing planes were hijacked and deliberately driven into the buildings. The Pentagon was also attacked with a missile, and demolition charges were used to collapse the walls(to cover-up the evidence of what really hit the building). Another missile was fired into the ground in Shanksville, PA and a very small amount of evidence was planted by agents, just as it was at the Pentagon and Manhattan.

Edit: forgot to mention WTC7. Its collapse was also a result of controlled demolition to destroy the evidence of an "inside job", but instead is the gun powder residue on the hands of the U.S. Government.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Niobis]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I do believe 100% that YES it was an inside Job. I look back to the US ship that was attacked under orders of the US many moons ago and many such instances sine.

On June 8, 1967, Israel attacked our proud naval ship—the USS Liberty—killing 34 American servicemen and wounding 172. Those men were then betrayed and left to die by our own government.

So in brief, YES.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A poll is a good idea, the results will be quite interesting although I expect a large swing to the "inside job theory", this is ATS.

9-11 was not what we were told it was. A Reichstag Fire of the new millenium perhaps. I still need to read more, so I can't say whether or not it was a complete inside job, conceived, planned and executed from the inside, or if it was a plan discovered and ignored by the powers that be.

Anyway, the 9-11 report was a bit like the magic bullet theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
no it was not an inside job.. and i think that anyone who believes it was.. has not taken more than 3 minutes to ponder on it.. all you have to do is figure out what it would take.. and our government is to incompetent to even think of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Absolutely, without a doubt, Yes. The fact that the three steel and concrete buildings collapsed from fire for the first time in history, no video evidence of a plane hitting the pentagon and no wreckage at Shanksville convinced me. There are huge discrepancies at every site. Add in the fact they they used fear mongering and continue to use it to this day. And finally, who profitted? I believe this is only the beginning of what they have in mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
no it was not an inside job.. and i think that anyone who believes it was.. has not taken more than 3 minutes to ponder on it.. all you have to do is figure out what it would take.. and our government is to incompetent to even think of it.

I as I am sure many others here have spent many hours researching this, by reading the millions of articles there are on the web and also watching countless hours of video footage. They had more than enough time to conceive and excecute this as first person accounts of certain 'work' being carried out before the actual event etc regarding massive amounts of cable etc in the wtc will confirm.

Anyways, this thread is a poll and as such is not the place to openly discuss the theories involved. So with full repsect to the OP I end my replies to this thread as is.

Regards

Chrs

[edit on 13-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join