It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of petagon attack and explosion, no plane?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I found this video that seems to show the impact explosion but no plain flying into the pentagon, i think this this camera was based in the gas station across from the pentagon.

the video was released due to some court battle.

Tell me what you think..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Wow! Interesting footage/video...I've never seen before. Too bad it was shot on the otherside of that elevated freeway, which obstructs the Pentagon itself.

However, at about 9 seconds into the video, look at the image on the left side of the highlighted black box...in front of the Semi (moving left to right). You see what could possibly be the top of the tail of an aircraft move quickly left to right to the impact site.

Thanks for the post. Very interesting view for sure!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Great video yer right I dont see any plane or even anything that could be a plane i wish i wasnt a suvaliance camera but a great find none the less

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video a while ago,it shows an explosition and what looks like a bit of a tail,not sure about that though.
i hope other video's get released but i wouldn't bank on it unless they have been doctored to hell then given to us

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

O.K. It's retarded. IT WAS A PLANE people. The wings knocked down a number of light poles. THERE WERE PLANE PARTS scattered on the lawn in front of the build. The people on the plane DIED. They no longer exist.

How stupid can some of you people be???

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by Truther

However, at about 9 seconds into the video, look at the image on the left side of the highlighted black box...in front of the Semi (moving left to right). You see what could possibly be the top of the tail of an aircraft move quickly left to right to the impact site.

that is exactly what it looks like.. however all film would be suspect at this point in time..
but on another note, it doesn't show any fly-over plane either..

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The Big Lie continues.

The government does not have to defend itself.

Only to go to war with another government.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
None of this matters. The people that are convinced that this was all an inside job have already been convinced.
THe people who don't believe will NEVER believe.
You could have the President of the United States Come on live T.V. to adress the nation and admitt it was all an inside job and then the debunkers would debunk. Saying that it wasn't really the President just a stand in or a Clone perhaps. People who don't believe will never believe at this point. What more does one need???????

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I haven't seen this one before either. Of course you wouldn't be able to see the plane from that angle, it would have been too low.

Speaking of which, actually doesn't this video alone totally destroy the whole ridiculous CIT claims of a flyover????? Clearly, no plane can be seen pulling up and flying away.

Kinda ironic how one truther post totally destroys anothers theory and entire body of work!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Old video that was discussed here to death.

Either that white thing was a truck moving at hyper-speed or it was the tail of the plane. Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think the Truthers like the fact the tail is visible

If you look, you will find better quality where the tail is easier to make out. It's not much better quality, but some.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It is the Doubletree video.

There have been long discussions on this topic here at ATS.

Caustic Logic and Nick have added some very good analysis on this subject.

I feel that the Doubletree video captures an aircraft hitting the Pentagon.

It isn't clear enough to be conclusive though.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I never talked about this video before on ATS.
I don't see any plane in that video.
I see UFOs in UFO photos.
I see fake Aliens in Alien photos.
I just never see what the government want me to see.
A black hole exploded out of the building is what I see in that video.
No support for the government lies here.
Sorry folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Either that white thing was a truck moving at hyper-speed or it was the tail of the plane. Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't think the Truthers like the fact the tail is visible

That's not really fair to group anyone who questions any part of the official story of 911 together. Please be more specific with your generalizations?
Youtube is good enough to see a planes tail but not a UFO?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Whats a truther..did they label themselves.
Bizarro world for government liars.. they see planes but can't see UFOs.

The WTC melted but can't find free energy.
Free Energy does exist and the WTC needed explosives.

We get waste energy and its dumped on us.
Learn what a lie is and turn the government around.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The News said: The New York Towers were attacked by a plane - I did not see a plane go into the building - what I saw was a plane come up river and then fly towards the building but lowered and circled around the buildings, anf flew back where they came from. No one found a piece of metal, that belonged to a plane. The Arabik were told not to come to work Monday. They worked for the Americans. Sombody smell a skunk???

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
I haven't seen this one before either. Of course you wouldn't be able to see the plane from that angle, it would have been too low.

Speaking of which, actually doesn't this video alone totally destroy the whole ridiculous CIT claims of a flyover????? Clearly, no plane can be seen pulling up and flying away.

Kinda ironic how one truther post totally destroys anothers theory and entire body of work!

Oh pulease..... the video shows nothing but a blurred explosion at best. In fact this has to be one of the worst videos and worst qualities of footage out there on 911. To say it proves or disproves anything on either side is silly and a total waste to even debate.

a tail of a plane???

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hi All,
Yes there is the plane coming in low from the left hand side.
It is just visible above the highway.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted by Soloist

posted by matrixNIN11
Oh pulease..... the video shows nothing but a blurred explosion at best. In fact this has to be one of the worst videos and worst qualities of footage out there on 911. To say it proves or disproves anything on either side is silly and a total waste to even debate.

The Doubletree video was in the hands of the primary suspect for 5 years until November 2006. It cannot be verified. Looking at the entire video; it is blatantly obvious that the video was altered.

Another Look at the Doubletree Video

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted by gavron
Wow! Interesting footage/video...I've never seen before. Too bad it was shot on the otherside of that elevated freeway, which obstructs the Pentagon itself.

posted by Blaine91555

If you look, you will find better quality where the tail is easier to make out. It's not much better quality, but some.

Another Look at the Doubletree Video

Yes indeed, in the primary suspect altered video allegedly taken from the Doubletree Hotel, the Pentagon is hidden behind and below the elevated I-395 freeway. In the enlarged video versions presented above, if what you are claiming to see is the tail of an aircraft, then that aircraft is flying high above the lawn at rooftop level, and cannot possibly be the official Flight 77 aircraft flying inches above the lawn at 535 mph as scripted to us in the 9-11 Pentagon OFFICIAL STORY.

Larger size for above image

In fact that same object continues past the alleged explosion in the small gap before the trees. Of course the altered video is totally useless to us as evidence because it was held for 5 years by the primary suspect. Isn't that correct, or does evidence presented by the government god always trump real verifiable evidence?

Of course the CNN version altered the Doubletree video even more; attempting to assist the bumbling government idiots.

top topics

join