It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermann: Bush Administration "Allowed 9/11 Attacks to Occur"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by oceanaut1

If I were McCain, I would demand a new 9/11 investigation of which was conducted and covered up by DUAL ISRAELI/AMERICAN citizens right here in the good ole USA.

Why was Mossad caught filming before and after 9/11 dressed in Arab attire and caught jumping up and down in excitement before taking off in that infamous white van with bomb making devices inside and substantial proof of 'involement in the 9/11 incident of which was later intercepted by NYPD.

Why was NYPD told to release the Mossad agents (by a dual Israeli/American citizen) without further questioning or even an investigation.

Why have so many witnesses, of whom were to testify threatened into silence or 'committed' suicide or rather murdered before having a chance to testify?

I've posted endlessly on this topic here on ATS and posted many links to prove that AIPAC, the Likud party in Israel, and the Mossad was behind this false flag operation and subsequent massive amount of disinformation poured out by 'controlled zionist' media to confuse and distort the facts.

Why were dual Israeli/American citizens put in charge of 9/11 investigation and subsequent coverup?

We need to get to the truth of the matter about 9/11 and DEMAND a thorough investigation into the crime scene. Is it not amazing how fast they covered up the crime scene without abiding by proper crime scene procedures?

Yes, this is where the evidence points to. (Mossad) I made my first visit to this 911 forum just this last Friday and what I read quickly lead me to this same conclusion. Very curious how the steel of the WTC was quickly salvaged and possible evidence for thermite use was destroyed. Interesting how the Mossad trail was quickly stopped. Even the Fox News investigation into Mossad's "back door" involvement was soon hidden away and not discussed.*

Everything you say makes perfect sense, though maybe too radical for the taste of most conspiracy theorists here -- it seems. I'm even weary to contemplate any of this is true. It would completely backfire on Israel. Hard to believe they (Mossad) would be that arrogant to think they could get away with this, if true.

* Mossad's capitalization of 9/11 (Fox News video):

100777.com...

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Exactly why I begged them to attack the message and not the messenger. But as seen they can't. All truth points to Keith being right, and they can't debate that, so they attack Keith.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join