It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olbermann: Bush Administration "Allowed 9/11 Attacks to Occur"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Please stay on topic and refrain from posting about why you could not post something somewhere else...

That really has nothing to do with the topic...

Now back to Keith please..

Semper

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Oh please, as if this clown knows anything whatsoever about what lead up to the attacks of September 11th, 2001.

Let us start with Bill Clinton and the Democrat Controlled House of Representatives of 1992. How about mentioning the fact that they squandered one of the greatest public relations opportunities we ever had with the Muslim World? We had just assisted the Mujahideen in their victory over the CCCP. We were pouring in aide, money, and opening up refugee camps all over Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Red Cross managed to make it into these areas, and we had an infantly established Diplomatic Relation with Kabul as well. What happened when Clinton and his Budget Slashing "Warriors" decided to pull the resources? All aide, money, and support structures, as well as the rebuilding of entire war-torn villages, cities, and towns, and our Diplomatic Ties to Kabul were pulled out and forever shutdown. Thus we left a vacuum. What became of such a massive vacancy? A young, rich, flamboyant Saudi named Osama Bin-Laden flew into Kabul and championed himself as the "Hero of the Afghans". Those who did not trust him kept up their arms with Ahmad Shah Massoud and his Northern Alliance, but many fell for his lure of money and promises of greatness. Through the radical mosques that sprung forth from his Wahhabi beliefs, we saw the emergence of the Taliban, and their offspring Al-Qaeda.

During the Clinton Administration we also faced a Budget Slashing of our Military and Intelligence Communities, effectively slicing them and their capabilities in Half. We had SpecOps and Agents on the ground, with Shah Massoud alongside us, in pursuit of Bin Laden and his core leaders. However, each and EVERY time we even got close, the Clinton Administration decided the time was not right (often reasoned as too expensive), and we were forced to pull out. Before everything was said and done, the United States SpecOps Teams (along with the Northern Alliance) had been within a day or less of catching up to Osama no less than a Half-a-Dozen times. Even Massoud could not believe the nature of our Politics, and he felt not only betrayed time and time again, he also felt as if there were no real men left in the United States of America.

We then also had the first WTC Bombing in February of 1993. We knew of Bin-Laden and his connections to the attack, but time and time again we were never allowed to fully engage in the hunt for him.

Then we had Somalia in 1993 (Specifically October 3rd and 4th), during which we lost 18 lives (Clinton's NSA Sandy Berger refused the MIL request for Heavy Armor, Artillery, and Air Support), and even betrayed our mantra of "Leave No Man Behind", including a live U.S. MIL Hostage, all because the Clinton Administration could not take the heat. Al-Qaeda already had inroads within the Nation, and after the pull-out they increased in strength and number, eventually taking over Somalia.

In 1996 (June 25th) there was the attack on the Khobar Towers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. 19 More American MIL personnel were dead, including a Saudi. What did Clinton's Administration do? Blame Iran, and do nothing.

In 1998 (August 7th) we witnessed the terrorist attacks on the U.S. Embassies in both Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. These simultaneous attacks resulted in around 223 Dead Americans. What was Clinton's response? Sending in a cruise missile to wipe out a Pharmacy in Sudan, and a Refugee Camp in Afghanistan. He also refused Sudan's offer to hand over Osama Bin-Laden, before attacking the Pharmacy simply as a show-of-force for the American public. Bin-Laden was indicted in these attacks, but even after such strong evidence of his actual involvement in Terrorist actions against America, the Clinton Administration still halted SpecOps attempts to take him out, yet again.

In 2000 (October 12th) the U.S.S. Cole was attacked. 17 United States Navy Sailors were killed. What was the response of Bill Clinton's Administration? NOTHING.

Then we also managed to abandon our only ally in Afghanistan, Ahmad Shah Massoud, and because of such he ended up DEAD.

So I do not know, maybe I am just a bit fuzzy with my recollection of the events leading up to September 11th, 2001, and over 3,000 Dead Americans, but it would certainly seem that the WRONG Administration is being blamed, while the sell-out culprit walks free of blemish in their failure to secure America from this threat known as Al-Qaeda, and their oh so revered leader Osama Bin-Laden.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
Oh please, as if this clown knows anything whatsoever about what lead up to the attacks of September 11th, 2001.

What an extremely narrow viewpoint of things. You only point out PART of the truth. You seem to ignore the things WE did that lead up to those things. When we have been involved in the middle east for nearly 100 years and have supported these same people who attacked us in the past.

You paint this picture like we are all innocent and just happen to get attacked.

Not to mention the fact that this administrations response has been a total joke. They tell us - oh they hate us for our freedoms, all the while they are the ones who take away our freedoms. I have not lost a single freedom to terrorists in the past 7 years. I have lost many at the hands of the bush administration.

By their own logic, we have been doing nothing but surrendering these past years. If they hate us for our freedoms, then how are we not surrendering by giving away these freedoms. How are the terrorists NOT winning?

Meanwhile people like you want to pass the president off as being strong or whatever. No he isn't, he takes the easy way out of everything. A strong leader would have found answers that didn't consist of giving away freedoms, of giving away the things that make this country great, or resorting to the same tactics we as a country have supposedly always been against, like torturing people or starting pre-emptive wars in the style of wwII germany.

So please, excuse me while I hold my nose at you trying to blame everyone else for our current day problems.

As for Keith, I agree with him when he complains about the neo-cons 99% of the time. Unfortunately he seems to forget how screwed up the democrats are as well, or the fact they have also openly supported the things that are going on, and refuse to take any real action against what is going on, other than a bunch of talk for votes.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by badmedia]

[edit on 13-9-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hmm... Bush is given a memo telling him the Osama Bin Laden will use ariplanes as missiles to attack the WTC, given names, dates, plans, and... He goes on vacation.

Just how did Bush expect to stop Osama? Oh wait, he never read the memo telling him the WHo, What, Where, When, Why, and How of the attacks OBL was planning. He was too busy golfing to protect America.

And Keith attacks Bush for that. For getting a memo telling him everything he needed to know to stop the attacks, and going to a golf course instead.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Keith Olbermann really hits hard. Tells things like it is! It is disgusting how the NeoCons are using 911 to keep the fear going. The NeoCons have to use fear to get elected and not winning arguments on the current issues.

I will forever remember 911. I will explain to my children about that day. I will let them know that 911 should never be used to play on someones fears and that there no reasons to have bigotry and hatred for people in the Middle East.

I will also teach them that we need to concentrate on what occurs today. The issues of today. People are losing jobs, homes, can't heat their homes, can't feed their families.

The needs we have today have to be incorporated with the lessons learned yesterday. This will help you anticipate what may happen tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I caught this broadcast while flying home the other day and thought it was amazing. I've never seen anything like this on regular TV and thought it was a great and amazing summary of the lies and deception that has been right in front of our eyes. I pray for the day that this culture of fear will pass, the days of peace were so much better.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just can't believe ANYONE whit half a brain gives anything this blowhard says......any credibility at all.

This guy is a moron!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I believe there is already a thread about this here: ATS thread

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
LEo, well done in bringing this article to the attention of the American people and others. All we need now is to convince another 300 millions and maybe the people of the US will get a good and honest President.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Certifiable nut whose days are numbered.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Not LOL!

I'll tell you whats really going on here. Olbermann, ANOTHER dual Israeli/American citizen of whom literally own and operate the media here in America and run a perpetual zionist/international bankster propaganda agenda is scared straight about the prospect of McCain/Palin getting into office.

They're not sure if they'll be able to control them. Its has and has always been about 'control'.

If I were McCain, I would demand a new 9/11 investigation of which was conducted and covered up by DUAL ISRAELI/AMERICAN citizens right here in the good ole USA.

Why was Mossad caught filming before and after 9/11 dressed in Arab attire and caught jumping up and down in excitement before taking off in that infamous white van with bomb making devices inside and substantial proof of 'involement in the 9/11 incident of which was later intercepted by NYPD.

Why was NYPD told to release the Mossad agents (by a dual Israeli/American citizen) without further questioning or even an investigation.

Why have so many witnesses, of whom were to testify threatened into silence or 'committed' suicide or rather murdered before having a chance to testify?

I've posted endlessly on this topic here on ATS and posted many links to prove that AIPAC, the Likud party in Israel, and the Mossad was behind this false flag operation and subsequent massive amount of disinformation poured out by 'controlled zionist' media to confuse and distort the facts.

Why were dual Israeli/American citizens put in charge of 9/11 investigation and subsequent coverup?

We need to get to the truth of the matter about 9/11 and DEMAND a thorough investigation into the crime scene. Is it not amazing how fast they covered up the crime scene without abiding by proper crime scene procedures?

This is outrageous how long this has been allowed to go on. WTC93, USS Liberty and whole host of other Mossad missions of espionage and deceit toward an end to protect Israel with American taxpayer funds and our soldiers lives.

Israel is an important ally in the middle east though when the Likud party is consistently allowed to get away with these crimes without investigations or media coverage...then who here is the enemy.

These idiots are hurting innocent Jews here in America with their selfish agendas. Do they even care about the fate of their own people here in America? What happens when the truth gets out?

The evidence is already all over the internet for all to see if they were to open their eyes.

Why is it that dual Isreali/American citizens are the only ones allowed to hold high offices within all of our vital agencies whether it be the CIA, FBI, NSA, DoD, Dept. of Homeland Security?

These are questions that need to be answered.

It is clearly a violation to the US Constitution to allow dual citizens whom have sworn an oath to defend their home country allowed to represent Americans in the highest agencies within the country. Is this not outrageous and extremely dangerous to our security.

How many dual Israeli/American citizens have been caught conducting multiple counts of espionage and high acts of treason and end up walking away either free or with a slap on the hand. They have the most powerful legal firms of which many are run by these same zionist AH's defending them.

Machiavelian politics has no business here in America.

We want our country back.
We demand justice.
We demand an end to death threats, blackmailing, intelligence breaches, payoffs of our elected officials to achieve the ends of a foreign nation Israel.

If Israel wants to be left alone and to retain their sovereignty then stop illegally encroaching on Palestinian lands (Gaza, West Bank, Golan Heights etc.) and expecting Americans to foot the bill financially and with our soldiers lives.

If Israel wants peace in the region, allow Palestinians to represent themselves in govt., allow Palestinians a right to their sovereignty, allow Palestinians to have their own homeland.

Who the hell is Israel to treat Palestinians like children who need a master to dominate their every move.

In addition 'we the people' demand fair and unbiased news coverage of these events as well fair and unbiased media OWNERSHIP!

Google on folks and examine the facts of everything I mentioned above. They haven't controlled the internet yet though that is their next agenda.

Thank God for the advancement of technology of which allows honest journalism to perpetuate itself here on the internet. They continue to attempt to censor websites of which expose the truth but DNS and IP renewing of sites as well as the Caching/Archiving of content have so far prevented them from dominating this last realm of free speech available to not only Americans but mankind in general.

Lastly, who benefits from the 'Patriot act'? Think about that one.

[edit on 9/13/2008 by oceanaut1]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Keith Olbermann and truth are oxymorons on the level of Civil War...Military Intelligence....

The man is an idiot that was selected to try to be (as another poster stated) the liberal Bill O'Reilly...however, he has yet to rise above the level of moron. I agree...he should have stuck with sports.

Okay Carl, that's great. You've totally convinced me. Keith is an idiot and a moron, it's just that simple. Don't post reasons why and don't even bother trying to rufute anything.

Please come back and post something that will convince those of us without down syndrome.

reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

That's terrific and all, but this guy right here points out a huge missing piece from that whole big post of yours. Plenty of blame to go around...

Originally posted by Krieger
Hmm... Bush is given a memo telling him the Osama Bin Laden will use ariplanes as missiles to attack the WTC, given names, dates, plans, and... He goes on vacation.

I think this video just demonstrates Keith's contempt for a seemingly exceedingly incompetent administration. It can even be argued that such outstanding incompetence in such a high office is, in and of itself, criminal, and I'm sure that's what Keith is trying to demonstrate.
However, I don't really recall the video implying the administration "allowed" 911 to occur. Perhaps someone could point this out to me, I'm feeling stupid today.

Also, if 911 didn't occur how 'they' tell us it did, to simply assume that "BUSH AND FRIENDS DID IT" is startlingly naive. I'm sure that even if the USA is, more or less, the good guy, the web of complexity is so head-spinningly confusing that most of us normal folk couldn't understand it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why am I constantly in a Trojan war with my computer?

I'm an MSCE and A+ CHT and still have extreme difficulty staying online without getting attacked whenever I mention these topics.

Why is this? NSA? Mossad? You bet!!

If this happens to you guys, hire the best computer forensics examiners available to build a case against them and turn the tables on them for once. They'd like to keep their jobs and their own safety.

I went through hell last night removing trojans from my registry of which somehow got past my intrusion detection/Antivirus/Firewall/ports/Antispyware/Adware.

Someone is going through a hell of alot of trouble here. Is there any wonder why?

Is truth not self evident? It is, that is why if you here anything in the media and it don't jive or make sense.....it isn't meant to.

Question authority. Examine the truth. The truth will set us free.

I want my country back ya Bast.....!!!!!

[edit on 9/13/2008 by oceanaut1]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
L.S.,

Though I am not an American citizen, I try to keep my global senses open for American politics and deeds of those in power (at USA soil and global).

Absorbing all the free information available on American politics and the deeds of those in power, I lost faith and hope that any true and sincere ruler which is elected in the USA is able to rule in the sense as the American electorate has meant to rule.

The 9/11 happening(s), are executions of several events “in concert”, in which the director has over-played his span of control and was not able to “cut and paste” the wanted (ordered) scenario as in an ordered movie.

The results are, that:
-public tv-recordings and academic analysis could prove that even the USA has perfectionists in building-demolition,
-that the Penthagon could not be hit by an airplane and a strike by a Harpoon Block II missile is more plausible, judging the damage,
-residual airplane parts after such disasters are lacking,
-some of those in power earn money directly out of the disaster and knowing it prior to the disaster.

What saddens me is, that “all participants” in the production and execution of this “9/11happenings” have accept (a priori) and at full consciousness the so called “COLLATERAL DAMAGE”
Humans so near to you, just sacrificed for the cause of power-gain and greed.

Maybe I am too simple a human (John in the street), but wondering what will become of the evolved humans in the future which the USA is ‘socially’ breeding now.

OpenMind

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Okay Carl, that's great. You've totally convinced me. Keith is an idiot and a moron, it's just that simple. Don't post reasons why and don't even bother trying to rufute anything.

Carl? Oh yes, another individual that thinks Im Carl Cameron. Umm, we destroyed that assumption long ago. I guess you missed the memo.

What kind of reasons should I give you to show that in my opinion he is an idiot? I mean, its my opinion, so....what kind of facts would you like?

That he goes off on invective filled tirades that have no facts to back him up?
Or that hes so in love with Obumble that he gets his a** fired from campaign coverage?
Or maybe its his "Im better than you, even though I dont know my a** from a hole in the ground" attitude?

Which facts would you like?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join